Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-02-2002, 11:06 AM   #1
DunDan
3rd Gear Member

Bimmer meet...yesterday

Here we go! 2002 has just started the year and we've stumbled upon an accidental bimmer meet yesterday already!

I decided to get a quick wash yesterday to rid the car of salt build-up and drove to my usual car wash in the Toronto north yesterday afternoon. THREE bimmers lined up in front like a car show! ONe brand spanking new E46 325 in a awesome midnight blue, a E36 325 in boston green with mad rims and my car .

Just had a quick chat with the guy in the E46 cuz my fingers were turning into frozen carrots while drying the car and introducing this board.

Brian aka MTRD, was that you at STation 28/Pacific Mall around 4:30pm?

Anyway, good to see bmws driving around even in the winter. Please respond if any of you guys read this!

Daniel
Old 01-02-2002, 11:15 AM   #2
Bliss
Administrator

Already eh? that's awsome. I guess it's never too soon to start. Anyways, I'm glad people are at alest washing their cars in the winter time and have the guts to. I'm also glad people are spreading the word about this site to get it off it's feet.

For maXbimmer decals, please email info@maxbimmer.com
Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2002, 01:43 PM   #3
Gamite

Yup that was Bryan, I was with him too, we were searching for momo pedals (I think ) We were all over Richmond hill and Markham yesterday, I guess it was outa boredom.

Gamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2002, 03:46 PM   #4
DunDan
3rd Gear Member

Gamite,

I guess you didn't notice but I walked right past you guys while you were in Station 28. Which one was you? Bryan is the taller one in the funky yellow/green jacket right? hehe... I was wearing a black leather jacket....my gf was like "Car stuff AGAIN?"
Old 01-02-2002, 03:58 PM   #5
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
Daniel,

Yeah that was Gamite and I with another friend. How did you know it was me though? Have we met before? Anyways, pretty cool how we see each other around so much, I guess there is really no place to go in Richmond Hill but Pacific Mall, 1st markham place, times square or commerce gate! :p
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Autotechnica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2002, 04:50 PM   #6
DunDan
3rd Gear Member

Bryan,

I was turning into Pacific Mall on kennedy and saw a nice black bmw turning at the same time. I looked to make sure we wouldn't smash 2 bmws at the same time and said "hey, that bimmer has a little AC shnitzer logo stuck on the front" (from your picture posts of ur car). I could see only see a bunch of guys but recognized ur jacket.
Old 01-02-2002, 04:56 PM   #7
Gamite

I'm the short lil dude with the vest and the blue jacket.

Gamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2002, 06:50 PM   #8
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
Daniel,

Now that I think of it, I do remember your car. I was turning from Kenndy into the mall from the right and you were comming from the left. Your red/clear rear Euro. brake lenses attracted my attention because I don't have them on my car but I wanted to get them for a long time.

Anyways, very nice car! Hope to see you at our next BMW event!

Bryan
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Autotechnica is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: