Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Other BMW Parts
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-19-2004, 03:32 PM   #1
punnzzells
Banned

Send a message via MSN to punnzzells Send a message via Yahoo to punnzzells
** MINT ** 1984 633csi 4 SALE

I AM SELLING MY BABY... 1984 633CSI. I AM GETTING MARRIED AND I WILL HAVE NO WHERE TO KEEP HER..(THE CAR, THAT IS).

THIS CAR HAS A LOT OF MODS/GOODIES BUT IT KEEPS THE ORIGINAL BEAUTY OF THE E24. ENGINE WAS SWAPPED 3 YEARS AGO BY MOTRONIX MOTORSPORTS IN TORONTO, ONT. CANADA. THE 535I THAT THE MOTOR (3.5 LITRE) CAME FROM HAD 127,523 KM'S (80,000 MILES ROUGHLY). THE ENGINE HAS CONFORTI CHIP THAT PUSHES IT TO 238 HP WITH 208 LBS OF TORQUE.

THE CAR HAS AN UPGRADED 3.73 LSD DIFF, WITH THE 750IL BUSHING UPGRADE DONE AS WELL. I HAVE THE 850CI BRAKE UPGRADE THAT WAS GOING TO BE INSTALLED THIS SUMMER, IT IS ALSO INCLUDED IN THE SALE. THE CAR HAS BILSTIEN SPORT SHOCKS (LIFETIMEWARRANTY) WITH APEX LOWERING SPRINGS, 1.5 INCH DROP REAR AND 1.3 INCH DROP FRONT. NO SAGGING!!!. THE CAR SITS BEAUTIFFULY! I HAVE A SET OF 1998-2000 E39 540I STYLE # 5 WHEELS WRAPPED IN HANKOOK HR VENTUS II TIRES. TIRES ARE 2 FRONT @ 225/45/17 AND 2 REAR @ 245/40/17. TIRES WERE INSTALLED LAST AUGUST AND THE CAR WAS STORED IN SEPTEMBER. THE SALE INCLUDES THE STOCK RIMS/TIRES THAT CAME ON THE CAR. I USE THESE FOR STORAGE IN THE WINTER.

THE CAR HAS PRETTY CLOSE TO MINT INTERIOR. A RARE OPTION, BUFFALO HIDE BROWN INTERIOR, ONLY A COUPLE OF MARKS DUE TO THE AGE OF THE CAR. THE CAR HAS A EURO LEATHER BMW STEERING WHEEL WITH MOMO HUB. THE STEREO HAS BEEN UPGRADED WITH A SONY XPLODE CD DECK WITH 2 x 10 INCH SUBWOOFERS IN THE TRUNK. IT'S NOT LOUD AND THUMPY, JUST A NICE OVERALL SOUND.

THE CAR HAS A CAT BACK BORLA HIGH PERFORMANCE EXHUAST, QUIET AND FREE FLOWING. THIS CAR WAS AT THE MAXBIMMER CRUISE SHOW...LAST YEAR.. IT TOOK BEST IN IT'S CLASS 2 YEARS IN A ROW.

THE CAR HAS AN ORIGINAL FRONT AND REAR SPOILER UPGRADE AS WELL. REAL HEAD TURNER!

SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY... ASKING $14, 500.00 or BEST OFFER!

THANKS,

MIKE 416-986-4315.
123PARTS@ROGERS.COM

Last edited by punnzzells; 05-19-2004 at 03:39 PM.
punnzzells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 03:44 PM   #2
punnzzells
Banned

A PIC IS HERE:

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/show...threadid=34372

Email me for more pics or come by.
Old 05-21-2004, 06:30 PM   #3
punnzzells
Banned

$$$$$$
Old 05-21-2004, 09:22 PM   #4
felixthecat
Was touched by Micheal

Send a message via MSN to felixthecat
ouch...thats alot of scratch for an old car...well worth it im sure...i wish i had the cash layin around..good luck on the sale
felixthecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2004, 01:05 AM   #5
punnzzells
Banned

thanks Felix...

just pulled her out of storage and man I muxt be crazy to sell her... anyway.... I am always open to cash offers... but wo knows... may autotrader once I get her washed up ...
Old 05-23-2004, 04:49 AM   #6
Ted in T.O.
3rd Gear Member

Would you be interested in selling the Stye 5 wheels separately if they are 17"?86 Euro M535i
Ted in T.O. is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: