Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-02-2002, 08:14 PM   #1
Marita
4th Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to Marita Send a message via Yahoo to Marita
Thumbs up Notorious Racing Group - Complete BMW

found this on a website...

heres the article...

Quote:
After months and months of planning, my ride is finally complete. About a month ago all of the work went under way for my 330 ci. After about 2 weeks of waiting it was finally ready to be put into its first show *tear* and it won its class.

This little European wonder turns head everywhere it goes now as a part of one of the many NRG rides out there. Equipped with its Hamann performance racing skirts and carbon fibre trim, this rides looks to be one of the sweetest and stands out from the many other beemahs out there.

The car has some very nice engine mods too which not only make it a sweet lookin car, but a fast machine to beat. So far no one has been able to beat me and this is thanks to the 260 hp engine which it has under the hood. The car comes stock with 225 hp and since I have added a Dinan Carbon Fibre Air intake, Dinan Stage 2 Chip modifications and the Dinan sport exhaust.

My future plans for this ride may include some Hamann pg2 rims with a Dinan supercharger, but for now, its just what I was dreaming of.

Marita is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: