Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Ontario
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-05-2004, 09:17 AM   #31
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
Anyone have pics of vidz of my car?
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Autotechnica is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 12:12 PM   #32
E36_M_Power
4th Gear Member

Vid of Black Civic
http://x86.chinaren.ca/Civic.wmv
http://x86.chinaren.ca/Civic2.wmv
E36_M_Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 05:46 PM   #33
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

That's amazing, the guy driving really knows the line. He must be at Shannonville a lot!

Looks like someone finally passed that civic!
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Last edited by Autotechnica; 05-05-2004 at 05:49 PM.
Old 05-05-2004, 11:32 PM   #34
Soldo
6th Gear Member

That guy knows the course better than the back of his hand, when he took me for a rip in his car, and showed me what lines i was doing incorrectly, he was doing the entire course with a SMOKE in one of his hands, and he'd ash out right before flying into the turn at full throttle!

GOD WHAT A RUSH!
Old 05-10-2004, 11:30 AM   #35
Justin e36
---

Send a message via ICQ to Justin e36 Send a message via AIM to Justin e36 Send a message via Yahoo to Justin e36
i'm VERY jealous of you guys... I've been wanting to go to Shannonville for a while now... (though my car isn't ready yet--stock suspension.. umm.. no thanks.).. I would've liked to have checked it out at least.

videos look good guys... some sharp turns too! ...

Soldo, sounds like your ball joints which went... does your steering wheel feel "loose" and the car likes to drift a little at times?
Justin e36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 10:45 PM   #36
Soldo
6th Gear Member

i HOPE its not the balljoints, i just replaced them, hahaha, DAMN!

NO, its just that the car shakes at idle, i doubt thats the balljoints that are causing that, my steering has been loose even after i replaced my balljoints, so i think thats a whole other problem all together, and the car drifts at times, but thats due to the way i've adjusted my coilovers!

You should come man, even with a stock setup, its not like were runnin for time, its just pretty much to get to know your car.......... VERY WELL!

So many cameras at the track, yet so lil videos on the board!!

ALVIN, wheres the vids at man!
Old 05-11-2004, 12:09 AM   #37
1BADBMR
6th Gear Member

The guy w/the cavi has all the footage. I Don't know whats taking him so long?

HEY STIKIGREENZ POST SOME VIDS OF THE TRACK DAY!!!
04 Honda Civic (Beater)
93 318i (SOLD)
1BADBMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 01:53 PM   #38
StikiGreenZ
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to StikiGreenZ
1BADBMR - I can't find the digital wire to go from the camera to the computer to transfer the vids. Where do the damn smiley icons in this forum come from? I don't see any icons. IF someone can convert a Digital8 tape, cause they have a wire, i'll lend'em the tape, or if i find the wire, which i doubt. It's worth it, theres about 25 minuets of footage, most of it that camera hogging ///M3.

And I would have run more laps, I think I only ran 7-8 laps that whole day, was kind of afraid of pushing the car too hard.

BMW 645i - Black on Red
Range Rover Sport - Black on Black
StikiGreenZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 08:00 PM   #39
Justin e36
---

Send a message via ICQ to Justin e36 Send a message via AIM to Justin e36 Send a message via Yahoo to Justin e36
Ah okay.. if the idle is unstable it's probably fuel/air ratio.. (ICV? ... air leak?) ... and shaky steering could be your upper ball joints... parts of your steering rack, etc.

I just replaced my ball joints around 2 months ago.. they're bad again!

I wouldn't push my car till I get suspension tho.. my 92 stock suspension is just about dead already. But I'll be getting it soon.. just waiting on a price quote from Bryan.

J

Quote:
Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
i HOPE its not the balljoints, i just replaced them, hahaha, DAMN!

NO, its just that the car shakes at idle, i doubt thats the balljoints that are causing that, my steering has been loose even after i replaced my balljoints, so i think thats a whole other problem all together, and the car drifts at times, but thats due to the way i've adjusted my coilovers!

You should come man, even with a stock setup, its not like were runnin for time, its just pretty much to get to know your car.......... VERY WELL!

So many cameras at the track, yet so lil videos on the board!!

ALVIN, wheres the vids at man!
Justin e36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 09:45 PM   #40
Soldo
6th Gear Member

Ya, see, i think it part of my steering rack, but in regards to the idle.... could an incorrect mixture occur because of the car taking a hard hit?!

And i'll take your word for it this time, but as soon as you get you suspension you BETTER be coming with us!

Stickygreenz, get this footage asap, did you guys film MY car at all?!
Old 05-12-2004, 07:21 PM   #41
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Quote:
Originally posted by Justin e36

I wouldn't push my car till I get suspension tho.. my 92 stock suspension is just about dead already. But I'll be getting it soon.. just waiting on a price quote from Bryan.

J
Sent you an email today.

thanks,

Bry

Old 01-11-2006, 11:15 AM   #42
Soldo
6th Gear Member

BUMP..... alvin, your buddy never posted any of the footage!!
Old 01-11-2006, 01:26 PM   #43
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldo
BUMP..... alvin, your buddy never posted any of the footage!!
Holy crap, how old is this thread? I'll like to see some of the footage too, it would be a nice send off for my bimmer.

Are we talking about the guy with the blue z24?

Bry

Old 01-11-2006, 03:43 PM   #44
Hound
V-Dub in da House

Send a message via MSN to Hound
all he needs is a firwire cable that has the larger size on one end (for the pc) and the smaller size on the other end for the cam, i have the cord, was 10-15$ at Future Shop. really good quality too, it's what i use to get footage off my cam that i post here.

07 GTI, Revo Stage II, 3" catless GHL exhaust, OEM R32 rear conversion, 17x9 + 17x11 215/45/17 all around on genuine BBS RS's, B&G RSII coilovers

96 Harliquin Golf
Hound is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: