Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Multimedia > Photography
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-14-2004, 08:03 AM   #1
Manimillion
Photographer
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 3,285
New additions to my gallery







The rest is on my website...

I just found some lying around and thought I should add them to my galleries...

__________________
Manimillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 08:11 AM   #2
atilla
3rd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: toronto
Posts: 320
i still havnt bought a damn camera im afraid if i go out and spend some money im gana regret it ...but every time i look at these amongs many i just feel the need to get started. If your just doing it as a hobby and dont consider it work would you recomend it?
atilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 08:14 AM   #3
Manimillion
Photographer
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 3,285
Quote:
Originally posted by atilla
i still havnt bought a damn camera im afraid if i go out and spend some money im gana regret it ...but every time i look at these amongs many i just feel the need to get started. If your just doing it as a hobby and dont consider it work would you recomend it?
I totaly see what I'm doing more of a hobby then work...

Go get yourself a camera man!

"You know you waaaaaaaaaaaaaant it"
__________________
Manimillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 07:39 AM   #4
///m powered
dodging pylons
 
///m powered's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Sacramento ,California
Posts: 3,261
Send a message via AIM to ///m powered Send a message via MSN to ///m powered
whats your website?
__________________
///m powered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 03:30 PM   #5
Gamite
Moderator
 
Gamite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Toronto
Posts: 21,083
these are your older pics right? I think your skill has improved dramatically.

his website is www.focalspeed.com
__________________
www.gamite.net

Gamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 03:44 PM   #6
Manimillion
Photographer
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 3,285
Quote:
Originally posted by Gamite
these are your older pics right? I think your skill has improved dramatically.

his website is www.focalspeed.com
Yup these are older pics
__________________
Manimillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 07:04 PM   #7
crusher
OMGHI2U2
 
crusher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: The boonies
Posts: 3,372
Send a message via Skype™ to crusher
devilonwheelz.. how are you doing that super closeups on your site. Are you using some closeup lens kit? or macro lens?
crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 07:10 PM   #8
Manimillion
Photographer
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 3,285
Quote:
Originally posted by crusher
devilonwheelz.. how are you doing that super closeups on your site. Are you using some closeup lens kit? or macro lens?
Which ones to be exact?
__________________
Manimillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 07:13 PM   #9
crusher
OMGHI2U2
 
crusher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: The boonies
Posts: 3,372
Send a message via Skype™ to crusher
Quote:
Originally posted by DevilOnWheelz
Which ones to be exact?
the red leaf and also the watch
crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 07:15 PM   #10
Manimillion
Photographer
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 3,285
Those are just using the G2... NO filters, additional lenses...


Using the manual mode and they arent' cropped either if thats something you would be wondering.
__________________
Manimillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 07:19 PM   #11
crusher
OMGHI2U2
 
crusher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: The boonies
Posts: 3,372
Send a message via Skype™ to crusher
Quote:
Originally posted by DevilOnWheelz
Those are just using the G2... NO filters, additional lenses...


Using the manual mode and they arent' cropped either if thats something you would be wondering.
cool thx i just figured it out on my DSC-f717 here's one that I took just now.

I want to do some nature photography specially some animal/insect closeup
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dsc00734.jpg (182.7 KB, 182 views)
crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 07:21 PM   #12
Manimillion
Photographer
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 3,285
Quote:
Originally posted by crusher
cool thx i just figured it out on my DSC-f717 here's one that I took just now.

I want to do some nature photography specially some animal/insect closeup
Unless it is a big insect you will have a hard time

Try to get close up filters for taht, they are fairly cheap.
__________________
Manimillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 08:44 PM   #13
LP_E30PWR
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Belgium
Posts: 45
nice pics ;-)
LP_E30PWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2014