Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Track Junkies
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-11-2004, 09:30 AM   #1
Soldo
6th Gear Member

Talking The IRONY is what makes it funnier!

Well..........it FINALLY caught up to me, i guess it was only a matter of time, after having my car for almost 2 years now, putting a LOT of km's on it, and driving alltogether for over 3 years i FINALLY got FAKED by the piggies in blue!!

HEHEHE, well heres how it goes..........

I was doing my regular cruising speed on the highway 140-160, and i got on the 401 off the 410, and i was driving, coasting through traffic, when i blew by this jetta VR6, the new ones, and the guy in the car just stared me down. So anyways, i take off, and after a few seconds i check my rear veiw mirror, and i saw the jetta pull out and start to come for me, so i thought he was game. So anyways, i'm ripping it down the 401 now, hittin around 160-180, and the jetta is keeping up good, so finally, RIGHT before the offramp for WESTON of the 401, the jetta throws the CHERRY'S ON!

You guys confused at this point? ME TOO!

Turns out it WASN'T a JETTA, it was in fact a crown vic. that had been following/pacing me since i got on the 401. So i pull over, he asks me why i was driving that fast (he seems kinda cool about it, but whatever) and i told him it was cause i REALLLLY had to take a leak, and he said he was following me since the 410, and asked me if i had any more excuses, i told him i have a fear of using public urinals (which was true, guess not really an excuse to speed, but MEH!). As it turned out too, i forgot my proper insurance card AGAIN, so i couldn't give THAT to him either. SO he goes back in his car, and comes back and 'gave me a break' and explaind to me he was pacing me reaching a speed of 155 (thats all ) and that i could have gotten a summons to court, but instead reduced it to a 149 in a 100 zone, and didn't give me the insurance ticket, WOW, what a NICE COP! And then he told me the next time i go to leave somewhere that i should use the bathroom before i leave!

Ah well, the funny thing about it is that just yesterday, i was spotting cops and pointing them out to my buddy who was riding shotty, and i explained to him how i have a SENSE to detect cops, and i was trying to play cat and mouse with what i thought was a JETTA!

Guess DAVE was right, looks like this whole ticket thing is a growing trend!

P.S. I think i woulda gotten away with it, if i had some water in the car, and poured it on my pants, then he woulda bought the piss excuse for sure!

Last edited by Soldo; 04-11-2004 at 09:37 AM.
Soldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2004, 02:43 PM   #2
BMW BMXer
Wants a 350 Blazer.

Send a message via ICQ to BMW BMXer Send a message via AIM to BMW BMXer Send a message via MSN to BMW BMXer Send a message via Yahoo to BMW BMXer
Jetta=Crown Vic?

Thicker glasses needed Kev?

Stanceiseverything.com
BMW BMXer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2004, 03:21 PM   #3
Soldo
6th Gear Member

Ya i know, but you know how the jettas have that lil ORANGE light in the corner of the headlight, the crown vic has a similar thing, and i was in the mood to play around, but the cop was too slow, i lost him a few times, but he caught up, quick lil bastards!

So what now, whos this POINTTS company or something like that, are they good, has ANYONE gotten off clean with 4 points before!?
Old 04-11-2004, 04:12 PM   #4
Understated
7th Gear [SMG III] Member

LoL....your a joker man :d

and yea ppl are getting tix like MAAAAAD recently...blah!
Understated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2004, 05:07 PM   #5
M50E30
www.bmwclub.ca

OMG! You seriously have horseshoes up your ass!

I was shitting bricks when I got pulled over doing 161 just after I got my E30. All I got was a $130 fine and no points.
Old 04-11-2004, 05:43 PM   #6
Bigbore
4th Gear Member

haha. wow.. crown vic, and a jetta maybe you dont need thicker glasses maybe one of your contacts fell out lol

*btw this site needs a regular winky smilie, i cant use the kissing winking smilie for anything*
Old 04-11-2004, 05:53 PM   #7
Soldo
6th Gear Member

hahahaha, HORSESHOES, ya thats it, i jinxed myself, talkin like i have a SENSE FOR COPS, and i was RACING with him on the hiwhway!
hahaha, i wasn't too worried when i got pulled over, cause i knew it was just a matter of time, but when he said he noticed i reached a top speed of 155 while he was pacingme, i was surprised he didn't catch me while i was doing more!

Ah well, shiyat happens, gonna fight it, and see what the outcome becomes!

But ya, i thought it was the jetta, cause when i drove by the VR6, the guy stared me down, and a few seconds after, i THOUGHT it was him that pulled behind me and wanted to play.
Old 04-11-2004, 06:12 PM   #8
bmwboy88
3rd Gear Member

How can you even compare the shape of jetta to a crown vic?
Plus, Jetta VR6 ain't that fast. I had a 2001 Jetta VR6 and it was not fast at all compared to my current car (2003 325i). So I doubt the jetta would of able to play with you.
Anyways, good news you didn't get into too much trouble.
Old 04-11-2004, 06:17 PM   #9
Soldo
6th Gear Member

Well, the thing is, i KNOWWW the difference between a JETTA and CROWN VIC (at least i THOUGHT i did, hahaha), at the time, i wasn't paying TOO MUCH attention, i was more focused on the road at this speed, and you know how the new jettas have an orange corner bub on the inner bottom part of the headlight, the crowns have them also, and it just threw me off cause i seen the jetta a while before!
Old 04-11-2004, 06:25 PM   #10
A~G
Car Payment Free

Send a message via MSN to A~G
WOW. doorknob. we'll talk on msn, i have to find out how u messed up jetta/crown vic.

That would have been classic, a bottle of water .. hahahah.

A~G

Man who run in front of car get tired.
Man who run behind car get exhausted.
A~G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2004, 06:45 PM   #11
R_JAY
Has the world for ransom

It seems like nobody bothers to read anymore. He said he PASSED a Jetta VR6 and a little later a car pulls up behind him which he THOUGHT was the Jetta. Anyways, sorry to hear man. Hopefully you get off.
R_JAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2004, 06:48 PM   #12
A~G
Car Payment Free

Send a message via MSN to A~G
Quote:
Originally posted by R_JAY
It seems like nobody bothers to read anymore. He said he PASSED a Jetta VR6 and a little later a car pulls up behind him which he THOUGHT was the Jetta. Anyways, sorry to hear man. Hopefully you get off.
seems like ppl don't understand stories anymore. (+maybe the wording messed up a little)

Kev thought the car trailing him was a jetta . but it was really a crown. he THOUGHT he passed a VR6, but it was really a crown.

A~G

Man who run in front of car get tired.
Man who run behind car get exhausted.
A~G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2004, 07:00 PM   #13
R_JAY
Has the world for ransom

Re: The IRONY is what makes it funnier!

Quote:
Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
I was doing my regular cruising speed on the highway 140-160, and i got on the 401 off the 410, and i was driving, coasting through traffic, when i blew by this jetta VR6, the new ones, and the guy in the car just stared me down.
A~G, he didn't say he thought he blew by a VR6 which was a crown vic. He said he DID blow by a VR6 and A car pulled behind him which he thought was the VR6. Plus if the cop said he was TRAILING him since the 410 how could he blow by him on the 401?
Old 04-11-2004, 07:04 PM   #14
Soldo
6th Gear Member

R JAY is right man, i DID pass a jetta, and the cop was watching me from a distance BEFORE that, and when he started to tail me i just assumed it was the jetta, since i'm just so smart!

So has anyone EVER gotten NO POINTS from a 4 point ticket!
Old 04-11-2004, 07:12 PM   #15
R_JAY
Has the world for ransom

I got one once for 142 in a 100. I went to X-Copper and the best they could do was to get it dropped to 129. The cop showed up even though it was something like 8 months later. So to answer your question, no I didn't get completely off with these guys.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: