Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Track Junkies
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-29-2002, 06:23 PM   #16
330DTM
Cinematographer

Send a message via ICQ to 330DTM Send a message via MSN to 330DTM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bad-Karma
Hey Mike,

I understand there are idiot drivers out there; you just didn't say fully what this guy was doing.

What I hate, are threats made over the internet, specifically when it involves 3000+ lb cars; nobody wins a battle of road rage...and I must admit, if it was me that somebody followed home, I'd be looking for *solutions* of other than a vehicular nature, that's all.

It just seemed a little extreme to me to offer *just a warning* to some guy who thinks he has a fast car but doesn't....that's all.

Remember, there is ALWAYS a faster car out there.

From my own, OLD perspective, I look at the guys who weave back and forth through traffic and hope to heck those guys AREN'T going where I am....rather than following them.

Guys like that give EVERY driver a bad name, and not just the BMW crowd.

As to Rob, well, I know more about Rob that he thinks; I had an interesting conversation with the guy who owned Rob's car before he did (and an even more interesting conversation ABOUT that guy afterward...).

Needless to say, I'm not surprised the motor died shortly after Rob bought it...

Pat
Bad-Karma,

Yeah I hear you loud and clear. I totally respect what you say even if I initially got sparked from how you worded things in the first reply. IT's clear now so everything is good!
Old 05-30-2002, 11:53 AM   #17
MatyBMW
4th Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to MatyBMW Send a message via Yahoo to MatyBMW
Its just sad

FROM BAD KARMA "Seeing as how he treated that car, I can't imagine he treated the E30 M3 too well...so I wasn't surprised when your motor was toast."

It just goes to show how some of these kids end up who recieve $2000 a week allowance from their parents in whatever country. They become non-appreciative of the value of money and posessions. Thats what happens when "things" are just handed to you ..

its SAD
Old 05-31-2002, 01:43 AM   #18
Slowered318
tick.tick.tick.tick.tick

why does it surprise you that some guy in a souped up Z3 is driving around toronto like a maniac? anyone under 30 with a BMW drives crazy from time to time. plus you gotta rev the snot out of the M42/M44 bimmers to get any performance

He most likely got so annoyed it took so much work to get up to speed that he got pissed off and started driving the crap out of his car. I know what it's like.. happens to me a quite often!
Old 05-31-2002, 01:45 AM   #19
Slowered318
tick.tick.tick.tick.tick

I think Joee drives a bmw cause he sings about it in one of his songs. Same with beenie man.. I'm sure he's got a few sim simma bimmaz
Old 06-07-2002, 10:08 AM   #20
kapolani
1st Gear Newbie

not a good idea to follow someone home...

I'm not flaming anyone but following someone home is not the smartest thing to do... This guy used to follow my mom home.. She didn't tell me until one day she mentioned it... I waited till he did it again (i was hiding in the garage). I ran out with my bat... Beat the shit out of his car and then pulled him out of the window and whipped his ass down the street...

It's all fun and games till you piss someone off... Just be careful... some people don't play around like that...
UUC Exhaust
UUC SSK
UUC TM's & TME's
kapolani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2002, 08:37 AM   #21
notjoe
600rwhp here i come

Send a message via ICQ to notjoe
Stupid

Why would you follow a guy home? I have to admit, i drive like an asshole sometimes, cut a guy off every now and then, but who doesnt drive like that? you're bound to piss someone off every now and then, however, if i saw you guys following me home i would be jumping out of my car with my tire iron and coming at you, after all, why else would you be following me home?

From the sounds of the email it is like you've never shown off, never blazed the stereo or anything like that. People in a little civic show off, does that mean you're going to follow him home because he is riced to the max?

just my 2 cents.
notjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2002, 05:32 PM   #22
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Re: not a good idea to follow someone home...

Quote:
Originally posted by kapolani
I'm not flaming anyone but following someone home is not the smartest thing to do... This guy used to follow my mom home.. She didn't tell me until one day she mentioned it... I waited till he did it again (i was hiding in the garage). I ran out with my bat... Beat the shit out of his car and then pulled him out of the window and whipped his ass down the street...

It's all fun and games till you piss someone off... Just be careful... some people don't play around like that...

hahahaha! gangsta styles...he deserved it
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2002, 01:42 PM   #23
djcontra
Gets Blown Daily

Send a message via ICQ to djcontra Send a message via MSN to djcontra Send a message via Yahoo to djcontra
I ignore people who rev their car like that at me, unless it's a friend. In most cases people like that are dumbasses and would probably endanger themselves, myself, or innocent civilians with their wreckless driving. If you dont show any interest then they'll soon get the picture that nobody cares about them or their car.

I dont have anything to prove to most of those peepz out there, and neither should you. We all know our cars are in a different class all together (most of the time), but in this case we all know we're not a dumbass like the driver behind the wheel. He knows it, you know it, end of story =)

'94 Supercharged E36 325is (150,000 original km's)
Mods
-Vortech V9 G-Trim @ ~10psi w/ BOV
-Shortstack headers
-Vortech RRFPR
-255LPH Walbro fuel pump
-TEIN SS Coilovers w/ Pillowball mounts
-Keskin KT1 17x8.5 & 17x10
-Remus full catback
-Authentic Rieger Infinity I body kit
-SMT6 EMS (Untuned)

djcontra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2002, 09:02 AM   #24
KJ-M3
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Rolled_Out
hey i wonder if that was the guy from B4-4, that queer boy band that thinks they are cool. One of the guys has a silver Z3, i saw him @ autohaus once and maranello once...if i was you i woulda threw an egg on his face.. stupid 21 year olds thinkin there all bad trying to pick up 25 year olds..yahhh OK!!! losers!
One time when driving my old car, I saw this Silver Mustang Convertible on the highway that I wanted to embarrass. (He was with 2 of his friends, looking cocky as can be).

So I'm tailgating them up the 404, but he doesn't bite. Finally, we both get off at Finch and I'm in the middle lane, and he's in the left lane. I look over and guess who it is? It's the guys from B4-4. HAHAHAHAHAHA I was like SHIT, that would've been fun, racing the guys from B4-4 and leaving them in the dust.
KJ-M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2002, 09:57 AM   #25
djcontra
Gets Blown Daily

Send a message via ICQ to djcontra Send a message via MSN to djcontra Send a message via Yahoo to djcontra
Re: Silver Z3 big mistake!

Quote:
Originally posted by 328DTM

One thing I noticed is the PURPLE COLORED rear turning indicators, YUCK! The plate is EYES ONME
lol
i just realized that "EYESONME" is the name of the theme song to final fantasy 8. This guy sounds geeky

'94 Supercharged E36 325is (150,000 original km's)
Mods
-Vortech V9 G-Trim @ ~10psi w/ BOV
-Shortstack headers
-Vortech RRFPR
-255LPH Walbro fuel pump
-TEIN SS Coilovers w/ Pillowball mounts
-Keskin KT1 17x8.5 & 17x10
-Remus full catback
-Authentic Rieger Infinity I body kit
-SMT6 EMS (Untuned)

djcontra is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread