Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Track Junkies
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-06-2004, 03:31 PM   #16
Soldo
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Miguel
If anybody ever followed me like that that they'd get "ol'bolty" thrown out the sunroof.

In my *former* bmw, I kept 2 15CM long THICK bolts just in case anybody thought they were a hero. So long story short, if that was me you were following you'd be replacing your windshield and god only knows what else right now.
Thats so stupid, i know everyones gotten the feeling like they're being followed, cause someone is tailing and they took one too many turns the same as you did, but now to throw a bolt and smash their windshield and who knows maybe kill them, i don't think you'd get away with that one too easy!
Old 04-06-2004, 03:33 PM   #17
T.Dot_E30
Classifieds Moderator

i was with my cousin on saturday night around 7:30......was were doing 110 in the left lane, it was raining, but we were late......this crazy lady in the middle lane doing like 80 decides to change into our lane 10 ft before us for no fuking reason..........

We swerved almost spun around, fuking scared the shit outa us......

i mean fuk, no one was in front of her, why the fuk would u go into the left lane doing 80 and not check beofre u go.....

That shit pisses me off
Old 04-06-2004, 03:40 PM   #18
betmen
6th Gear Member

sick, its assult, in actual law i could have pressed charges

and trebarlicious, i know how you feel, there is so many STUPID BAD drives out there, i do not understand how some of them can get a licence, this is ridiculous
betmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 03:44 PM   #19
Soldo
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by TrEvOrLiCioS
i was with my cousin on saturday night around 7:30......was were doing 110 in the left lane, it was raining, but we were late......this crazy lady in the middle lane doing like 80 decides to change into our lane 10 ft before us for no fuking reason..........

We swerved almost spun around, fuking scared the shit outa us......

i mean fuk, no one was in front of her, why the fuk would u go into the left lane doing 80 and not check beofre u go.....

That shit pisses me off
Ya i've had a lot of stuff like that happen to me, and it pisses me off and i hate it cause i end up doing the 'wreckless' thing, cause of others stupidity, last week, some JERK off was doing 85km/h on the highway, no trafic in the LEFT LANE, and the jerk beside ME was doing 86km/h so i was BOXXED in pretty much, there was like a HUNDERED people behind me all waitingfor this assholee to get out of the left lane, but he just wouldn't, had to pass him on what very little shoulder there was, and had a cop seen me i woulda gotten a ticket FOR SURE, but i highly doubt the cop would even CONSIDE giving the jerkoff a ticket for OBSTRUCTING TRAFFIC!

Last edited by Soldo; 04-06-2004 at 03:46 PM.
Soldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 05:13 PM   #20
R_JAY
Has the world for ransom

SOLDO you kill me man. I can't stop laughing at your last post

One time I was getting on the highway during a traffic jam so I decide to take the on ramp to the end and then try to get in. This ass sees me coming and decides to put half of his car in my lane so I had to stomp on the brakes and feel that annoying ABS pulse. I don't really get upset easily so I was like whatever and got behind him. I pulled out my cell to call my friends to tell them I was gonna be late. I see that the dude keeps looking at me in the mirror as i'm talking so I decide to play with him. He changes lanes and I change too hehe. After traffic lets up he guns it and I gun it behind him. He's weaving in and outta traffic and I follow his every move. I did that until I had to exit then he gave me the finger. Ahh the good ol days. I wouldn't do that now though cause i'm so much more mature
R_JAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 06:27 PM   #21
Bigbore
4th Gear Member

good. im glad the idiot got in trouble!
Old 04-06-2004, 07:50 PM   #22
King Luis
The King.

Send a message via MSN to King Luis
some people need to learn how to drive.
if i was a cop i would sooooooo give stupid people tickets and let most speeders go.
wreckless driving is worse then speeding imo.
look at the autobahn. no speed limits and less accidents compared with the qew and 401

Sold:2004 Silver Gray M3
Mods: Dice Unit, EAS Angel Eyes, Painted Reflectors, CSL Diffuser, Smoked Corners, PSS10s, 15mm Front and 10mm Rear Spacers.

Gone:1990 Brilliantrot 325is
Mods: Alpine speakers and HU, Euro Projectors, Magnaflow Muffler, Euro Smoked Tails and GC Coilovers.
King Luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 12:43 AM   #23
felixthecat
Was touched by Micheal

Send a message via MSN to felixthecat
Quote:
Originally posted by King Luis
some people need to learn how to drive.
if i was a cop i would sooooooo give stupid people tickets and let most speeders go.
wreckless driving is worse then speeding imo.
look at the autobahn. no speed limits and less accidents compared with the qew and 401
yeah nodoubt....anybody else get stuck on the 401 last night due to that roll over..?
felixthecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 01:17 PM   #24
bmwboy88
3rd Gear Member

How would you guys deal with this situation?

What do you do if that stupid person is the VP of your company and her drving almost killed you? This happened to me one day last summer when I was going to an offsite meeting. I bumped into the VP at the elevator and left the parking at the same time. She drives a SAAB (95 turbo) and at that time I was driving Jetta (VR6). She was behind me until we got on the freeway. She over took me as I was about the change lane. She pretty much cut me off so that I had to swrif back and almost hit the barrier. I look at her while she was cutting me off and she looked back with a smile. I was so pissed b/c there were cars behind me and I could of cause an huge accident.

Anyways, long story short, I was pissed but couldn't say anything to that bitch.
What would you guys have done in this situation?
Old 04-07-2004, 01:42 PM   #25
Alezone
Capitalism

maybe she wanted to have some fun with you? jk

all these incidents we have are because of our speed and THEIR speed. We're too fast and they're too slow.

I've had enough of it so I don't approach the traffic ahead of me too fast even if my lane is wide opened. cos you never know what they will do. As well as passing a pack of cars waiting to turn left and cars from the opposite direction waiting to turn left (my right) when I'm going straight passing the green or yellow lights.

and R_Jay, that's why we need to show them how to take the on ramp... hehehe~ always give yourself some room between yourself and the car in front of you to accelerate and reach 150+ to MATCH the freeway speed

PORSCHE 981
Alezone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 06:33 PM   #26
SickFinga

Quote:
Originally posted by Mikester
its assault

It is assualt.
But since when cops give tickets for criminal matters??
SickFinga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 09:31 PM   #27
bmwboy88
3rd Gear Member

Here is another incident...

This is a picture that I took with my carmera phone when this loser cut me off. He got out of his car and wanted to duke it out with me. This loser needs to get a life!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg loser.jpg (1.3 KB, 53 views)
bmwboy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 09:49 PM   #28
Understated
7th Gear [SMG III] Member

OMG LMAO!!!....that dude resembles my guidance councillor a little bit
Understated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 02:34 AM   #29
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
The sadest part about is this is :you came all the way 10 000 kilometers from back home and see what a dummy wanna screw your life.....Plus you made it alive outta some crazy environment....

If you would not get criminal record you just have hammerd him with some peace of heavy duty metal WHILE the cop is looking...

I also hate those when you walk to the mall and they yell from the car at you when you hold your girls hand.......Grrrrrr pure wasters...

Last edited by lvan; 04-08-2004 at 02:46 AM.
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 11:50 PM   #30
bmwboy88
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Echo
OMG LMAO!!!....that dude resembles my guidance councillor a little bit
He was one angry guy and wanted to duke it out with me.
I'm like, yo buddy, chill. He was almost out of control.
I piss him off even more by saying 'smile' when I took a picture of him.

Everyone say hello to the dufus!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: