Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Sightings
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-25-2004, 12:16 AM   #1
AMG_POWER
500HP Member

E500 w/lorrinser kit,& V8 kompressor stickers all over it.

That was funny, that guy put V8 compressor stickers at the back, and on the sides lol WTF WHat da hell is he thinking?
AMG_POWER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 12:19 AM   #2
Understated
7th Gear [SMG III] Member

i don't get it
Understated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 12:19 AM   #3
AMG_POWER
500HP Member

E500 w/lorrinser kit,& V8 kompressor stickers all over it.

That was funny, that guy put V8 compressor stickers at the back, and on the sides lol WTF WHat da hell is he thinking?

how about now?
Old 03-25-2004, 12:21 AM   #4
Understated

OK i get it now LMAO

Old 03-25-2004, 12:32 AM   #5
AMG_POWER
500HP Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Echo
OK i get it now LMAO

Ok i'll go to the details for you ONLY.

The guy, Let's call him Mr. x went and bought E320 or E500 not sure, Mr x Looked at it and it looked like boring stock E-class, Then Mr x went and bought Lorinser kit for it. Then he looked @ it and probably thought, Nah it's not that cool yet. Then Mr x saw E55 and he liked the side stickers " V8 KOMPRESSOR" wich are on the each side of Mercedes, To represent the Big Supercharged engine. Then Mr x went to MB dealer and bought ONE, He probably thought Hm where should i Put it on the left side or on the right? He couldnt sleep And was thinking all night on which side of the car to put the sticker on the left or right. In the morning Mr x Said F@ck it i'm puting it at the back. Then He was kinda satisfied, But still the car wasnt THAAAAAAAT hot looking, so he went and bought Two extra stickers And Put it On the side too so everyone from every direction Knew that his mercedes is Fake ass V8 Kompressor with lorinser kit. I wouldnt be surprise if Mr x will buy another 5 and put it in the fron on the roof and under the car.

How about now?

How about now?
Old 03-25-2004, 12:40 AM   #6
Understated

Quote:
Originally posted by AMG_POWER

The guy, Let's call him Mr. x went and bought E320 or E500 not sure, Mr x Looked at it and it looked like boring stock E-class, Then Mr x went and bought Lorinser kit for it. Then he looked @ it and probably thought, Nah it's not that cool yet. Then Mr x saw E55 and he liked the side stickers " V8 KOMPRESSOR" wich are on the each side of Mercedes, To represent the Big Supercharged engine. Then Mr x went to MB dealer and bought ONE, He probably thought Hm where should i Put it on the left side or on the right? He couldnt sleep And was thinking all night on which side of the car to put the sticker on the left or right. In the morning Mr x Said F@ck it i'm puting it at the back. Then He was kinda satisfied, But still the car wasnt THAAAAAAAT hot looking, so he went and bought Two extra stickers And Put it On the side too so everyone from every direction Knew that his mercedes is Fake ass V8 Kompressor with lorinser kit. I wouldnt be surprise if Mr x will buy another 5 and put it in the fron on the roof and under the car.

How about now?

How about now?
LMAO!....thanks man.

but isn't the e500 still a V8?....so technically he IS driving a kompressor v-8? or is only the e55 a kompressor engine.

and LMAO @ not deciding on location of stickers

i don't know much about benzes
Old 03-25-2004, 12:42 AM   #7
AMG_POWER
500HP Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Echo
LMAO!....thanks man.

but isn't the e500 still a V8?....so technically he IS driving a kompressor v-8? or is only the e55 a kompressor engine.

and LMAO @ not deciding on location of stickers

i don't know much about benzes
E500 is N/A V8 and E55 is supercharged V8.
Old 03-25-2004, 12:42 AM   #8
Quack
Wheelman

Send a message via MSN to Quack
what color was it, there's a customer of mine that drives a white E320, but he has a E500 badge on the back and a set of chromies on it, the car he had before he crashed was a silver CLK430, but he had a CLK55 badge on it with a set of chromies

Maxbimmer Drama, You Gotta Love It
Quack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 01:08 AM   #9
SickFinga

Still, nothing beats E36 BMW 3xx with m3 badge on the back and R/T badge (from Neon, Intrepid or Durango) on the fenders
SickFinga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 01:21 AM   #10
Understated

Quote:
E500 is N/A V8 and E55 is supercharged V8.
cool
Old 03-25-2004, 02:03 AM   #11
///MsAniTy
6th Gear Member

vlad is the man
///MsAniTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 03:33 AM   #12
BMW_7
Econobimmer Racing

Send a message via AIM to BMW_7 Send a message via MSN to BMW_7
Quote:
Originally posted by Quack
what color was it, there's a customer of mine that drives a white E320, but he has a E500 badge on the back and a set of chromies on it, the car he had before he crashed was a silver CLK430, but he had a CLK55 badge on it with a set of chromies
I'm gonna put a 325i badge on now!

and a set of chromies.

Helprace, a helpdesk & community platform
BMW_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 04:15 AM   #13
AMG_POWER
500HP Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Quack
Silver, Oh and it had also a spoiler...i think it was full kit from lorinser, except the wheels, He probably had winters on. But man 3 badges is too much
Old 03-25-2004, 05:05 AM   #14
crusher
OMGHI2U2

Send a message via Skype™ to crusher
Quote:

How about now?

How about now?

lol you just made my day heheh
crusher is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: