I am looking at maybe getting another car soon but would like to see if I can sell mine first. It is a 1993 320i 5spd sedan.
Here are the specs:
- Mauritius Blue Exterior
- black leatherette interior (converted entire interior from grey cloth)
- 173K and running very good still. Many Max members have tested out my car or been in it... It is serviced always by a BMW tech.
- oil changed every 3k and services performed on schedule
Here are the mods/additions:
- Mark D performance chip - great for gas and hp
- E46 style wide grills
- Momo Champion Steering Wheel and Momo shifter
- Pioneer DEH 7200 MP3 Deck w/remote
- Compustar paging alarm system with starter kill and 2 remotes...
- Crunch 8's with Earthquake Amp
- Leather armrest and cupholders
- Bilstein shocks
- Eibach Sportline springs
- rear spoiler
- Magnaflow Exhaust #14815
- K&N Drop in air filter
- front clear indicators
- rear OEM BMW red/clear tail lights
- 16" X spoke BMW rims with winter and summer tires
here are the extras not installed on the car:
- OEM M3 front Bumper with moldings and lip
- OEM M3 Side skirts
- OEM M3 Mirrors
- OEM M3 Black Heated Vaders
Asking 12K CDN for all items or 9 K CDN for the car with its mods....
I am negotiable if you do not want all the mods as I have most of the original items....
or call me at 416 580 7265.