Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Global MaXbimmer
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-21-2002, 03:14 PM   #76
Razkal
6th Gear Member

Hey all,

I wish I could have joined ya. It looked like a great cruise despite the weather. I just got back from Miami last night. I was there for the weekend so that's why I did not come to the meet. I am hoping that the Niagara cruise will be a go! I will come to that for sure!

This MaXbimmer bunch looks like a good group and I would like to get to know you all more.

Need any help with branding your company/services? :
http://www.businessninja.ca

Razkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2002, 08:01 PM   #77
bimmerpwr
3rd Gear Member

That was a great cruize. I had a lot of fun cruizin' the strip, everyone was turning around and looking at the maxbimmer pack. The ride back on the 400 from Barrie to Toronto was awesome, as soon as we left the restaurant and got back on the highway everyone gunned it, we were all doing 160 - 180 most of the way back.

Can't wait for the next meet/cruize and we definetely should do everything possible to stick together 'cause that'll be sweet to have 30 - 35 bimmers in a row entering Niagara Falls.

Bliss, where's that show you were talking about on June 8th or 9th, I'd like to come and check it out..........

Old 05-21-2002, 10:36 PM   #78
mogie
Woodbumbling at Mazda

Send a message via ICQ to mogie Send a message via MSN to mogie
[quote]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by bimmerpwr
[. The ride back on the 400 from Barrie to Toronto was awesome, as soon as we left the restaurant and got back on the highway everyone gunned it, we were all doing 160 - 180 most of the way back.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heehee more like 200 plus
Old 05-22-2002, 01:14 AM   #79
EMPOWERD
Senior Moderator/Event-Coordinator

Rob,

why would you post crap like this on DTM? You make yourself look like a complete idiot.... if the story is even true!? You must seriously have no life and just sit in front of the PC and dream up things....

GET A LIFE!!!!

Rob's near-death experience.....

My YouTube video
-- RANDY SPARRE --

Last edited by EMPOWERD; 05-22-2002 at 08:33 AM.
EMPOWERD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2002, 01:24 AM   #80
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
Quote:
Originally posted by empowerd
Rob,

why would you post crap like this on DTM? You make yourself look like a complete idiot.... if the story is even true!? You must seriously have no life and just sit in front of the PC and dream up things....

GET A LIFE!!!!

Rob's near-death experience.....
Rob,

Are you on crack boy? Thats the dumbest thing I've ever heard anyone do. Man you don't deserve that M3! You just floor it and hope that no one ends up in your way? I lost all respect for ya.

Bryan
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Last edited by EMPOWERD; 05-22-2002 at 08:33 AM.
Autotechnica is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2002, 01:33 PM   #81
Maciek
3rd Gear Member

ROB!!

hey man

I know Your car is unique and quick but I don't
remember You leaving any E36 or E46 behind. The
only time You left cars behind was when You made a wrong turn and went to Orillia instead. You know
that I asked You to race me and You never want
to. How many times was I glued to Your bumper
and I had to let off the pedal so I don't hit You.
And don't tell me You weren't giving it because
Your car was smoking like crazy. You do have a
quick car liike I said but it is not as fast as
You say it is. I had more trouble with Mogie's car
than Yours.

I need euro ellipsoids for my car. They are about
350 US. If You want I will race You for that
amount. Let me know.

Mike
Maciek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2002, 06:34 PM   #82
19UNDERTHEDROP
1st Gear Newbie

i should have never sold those rims...hahaha....mike they look hot....no need to race with them....2 miles and hour like whoa....so everyone can see the rims....

racing is for grade 11 kids in there mustangs....not bmw's with 19
19UNDERTHEDROP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2002, 08:15 PM   #83
SpikedLemon
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to SpikedLemon
Smile THANKS!

Hey!

I was the odd-ball, I was the guy in the Yellow Chevy. I had a blast trying to keep up with all the 328s and bigger cars - almost made me wish I had a BMW (almost). I had fun driving around somewhere (lost) with most of a tank of gas. I did learn, never trust a 745i with a navigation system to know where he is going.

RobM3 - thanks man, I had fun. Don't sweat these guys, I know my driving wasn't perfect (well, my passing was on par)

All the other guys: thanks for not looking down on me (or atleast to my face) for not having a BMW.

- Rob.

2002 Chevrolet Cavalier 2.2 (Yellow)
2000 Honda CBR929RR (Yellow)
SpikedLemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2002, 10:40 PM   #84
WASABI
OG

can't we all just get along!!!

I kinda felt bad leaving early, but seeing that you guys were driving like animals ... now I really wished I had stayed and ...
get my ass whooooped ... with a $250 speeding ticket ! I want more power !
WASABI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2002, 02:15 PM   #85
djcontra
Gets Blown Daily

Send a message via ICQ to djcontra Send a message via MSN to djcontra Send a message via Yahoo to djcontra
Hey guys chill out
the group ended up getting split up a number of times, it was bound to happen with all that traffic. Regardless i had lots of fun, and am already planning another trip up there for the summer time. (i wanna get my hands on some of those girls up there! )

My already thinning rotors warped mildly and glazed when i did a few panic stops on the way up, so i felt it was probably safer to drive home when everyone decided to goto the bar later on that day. New brakes are on the way in a couple weeks thankfully =)

Next time i attend a meet i'll wash and wax my car, the thing was filthy that saturday =)

I still remember the look on all those honda boys' faces and alot of the girls' faces when they saw our lineup of bmws along the strip =) I had lots of people tell me that they couldn't believe we had so many bmws up driving together, they thought it was ''unreal'' as one girl put it =)

The 745i got lots of attention as well =), a natural attraction for the ladies =)

'94 Supercharged E36 325is (150,000 original km's)
Mods
-Vortech V9 G-Trim @ ~10psi w/ BOV
-Shortstack headers
-Vortech RRFPR
-255LPH Walbro fuel pump
-TEIN SS Coilovers w/ Pillowball mounts
-Keskin KT1 17x8.5 & 17x10
-Remus full catback
-Authentic Rieger Infinity I body kit
-SMT6 EMS (Untuned)

djcontra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2002, 03:37 PM   #86
AMG_POWER
500HP Member

Talking yeah lol...i had a coversation with one grl

I stoped in a trafic and oposite there was a car full of chicks and one chick told me i want your car...i said ok and i want you lol, she's like ok lets get it on...hahaha i just laughed and floored it....heh those chicks easy on a pick up huh..... *devil*
Old 05-23-2002, 03:41 PM   #87
AMG_POWER
500HP Member

Exclamation OKay next time you'll take a lead lol

Quote:
Originally posted by SpikedLemon
Hey!

I was the odd-ball, I was the guy in the Yellow Chevy. I had a blast trying to keep up with all the 328s and bigger cars - almost made me wish I had a BMW (almost). I had fun driving around somewhere (lost) with most of a tank of gas. I did learn, never trust a 745i with a navigation system to know where he is going.

RobM3 - thanks man, I had fun. Don't sweat these guys, I know my driving wasn't perfect (well, my passing was on par)

All the other guys: thanks for not looking down on me (or atleast to my face) for not having a BMW.

those guys was moving all the time, come there, then they move up there, and so on....so next time lemon i'll follow you lol !
Old 05-23-2002, 03:41 PM   #88
VWGuy
1st Gear Newbie

They were really easy to pickup.

Al i had to do is ask two of them that were sitting in front of one cottage, if they want a RIDE.

They are like "where are we going?"

I'm like "just crusin' around"
next thing they jumped in the car. They were sooooo HOT i couldn't beive it.
Old 05-24-2002, 07:00 PM   #89
bimmerpwr
3rd Gear Member

I'm ready for Wasaga round 2, I'm thinking we should have another cruize up to Wasaga say next weekend (Weekend of June 30th), 'cause the one to Niagara Falls is too far away, and maybe we'll get to see some ladies on the beach this time, and with less traffic than on a long weekend we should all be able to stick toghether, NO PROBLEM. Are any of you interested??

Last edited by bimmerpwr; 05-24-2002 at 07:02 PM.
bimmerpwr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2002, 07:12 PM   #90
VWGuy
1st Gear Newbie

I am..but can i get a ride with someone FLO HINT HINT

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: