Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Track Junkies
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-14-2002, 09:23 PM   #31
AzN_E46
3rd Gear Member

use a few bucks and pray to win the SUper 7 jackpot and it's all good........hehe

u guys r making bimmer745 feel bad....he's not replying.....and dun flame me for saying that..
Old 05-15-2002, 02:21 AM   #32
ThE bRoWn GuY
2nd Gear Member

Sorry about the long posts guys, since school ended i had to fill the void some how!

Pat, i'll try and keep my post sizes smaller just so you can reclaim your title hehe...

Addbhp, that was a great choice in car.. i never thought about the 2 seater no sex thing... i gotta keep that in mind!!
ThE bRoWn GuY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2002, 11:41 AM   #33
addbhp
3rd Gear Member

Another plus, (probably one of the biggest) until he's got his G2, I can drive it whenever I want. Having the T-Roof when the warm weather is here....nice.

Only downside, sometimes the car feels a bit ricey, for my age anyway
addbhp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2002, 02:09 PM   #34
AMG_POWER
500HP Member

Exclamation Half of the money i paid my self....

iw as workin about a year in Ukraine with my dad so i could've buy m3 for my own money but my dad told be that it's too fast and bla bla bla so he paid a bit of money....anyway i know that as soon as i graduate from university i'm gonna make lot's of money (right now i cannot work here coz i'm student right now, waiting for imigration papars and sruff)and pay my dad 10000 times more, and i really apriciate for the car....i even couldn't imagine that i will drive that car! At my 18 years old i was dreaming about golf gti or 330 maximum....but still i'm not one of the spoiled sons and stuff...yes i drive 745i but i don't look at others like " oh that lammer driving 325 1989" i really glad that i have an oportunity to drive that car....

Quote:
Originally posted by empowerd
Tell your friend to give me the keys to that 4.6is... I'll make it go good!

P.S. what do you do for a living? how old are you? ...and lets see some pics of your car.
Old 05-15-2002, 02:11 PM   #35
AMG_POWER
500HP Member

Nah i'm aight...Just forgot about that post!

Quote:
Originally posted by AzNBaLLeR
use a few bucks and pray to win the SUper 7 jackpot and it's all good........hehe

u guys r making bimmer745 feel bad....he's not replying.....and dun flame me for saying that..

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: