Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-25-2004, 06:06 AM   #16
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by WASABI
14's ??? it wasn't me ! I think it's possible though, specially if you can control the wheel spin.
i mistaked u for Al. sorry..

msanity...lost a few ponies? a few ponies..more like 1 or 2...if anything, and that doesnt even make a difference, he woulda gained it back and then some with his AA exhaust and his intake...

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2004, 10:56 AM   #17
mkgino
6th Gear Member

man, wtf! every time I read a damn rsx-s vs 328 thread, the 328 always comes out on top. ROLLED_OUT had mods or something, I know he did!
Old 01-25-2004, 02:50 PM   #18
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

a lot of RSX-S owners hit high 14s stock, every 328 owner ive seen ran a low 15, with the exception of MP328...

i wanna see wat the E30 can run...my kill list so far is:

blue RX-8 30km roll
Yellow type-r slammed to the ground..off the line i took him..(he couldnt drive for shit)
Red 325iS (mystikal..twice)
Silver 325 auto (koncise)

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Last edited by Jon@Bimmersport; 01-25-2004 at 03:41 PM.
Old 01-25-2004, 03:23 PM   #19
Slowered318
Stuck in the 90's

Quote:
Originally posted by E46_lover
a lot of RSX-S owners hit high 14s stock, every 328 owner ive seen ran a low 15, with the exception of MP328...

blue RSX-8 30km roll
Yellow type-r slammed to the ground..off the line i took him..(he couldnt drive for shit)
Must the the slowered tuned ignition system, and high performance intake i installed
Slowered318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2004, 03:34 PM   #20
koncise
all you need is one mike

Send a message via MSN to koncise
Quote:

blue RSX-8 30km roll
uhh, you didnt beat me........... doesnt the car in the front win?
Old 01-25-2004, 03:36 PM   #21
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

lol, yes i did! wat r u saying, we raced 3 way the first time...i pulled on mystikal..and didnt see u in front of me...except when i let off and u did the ricer flyby....auto..pfft.. lol

Old 01-25-2004, 03:38 PM   #22
koncise
all you need is one mike

Quote:
lol, yes i did! wat r u saying, we raced 3 way the first time...i pulled on mystikal..and didnt see u in front of me...except when i let off and u did the ricer flyby....auto..pfft.. lol
you're kidding, right? i was ahead of both of you guys the whole time. Actually, I dont think it was even that close... I know I hit the next red light first , why would u have slowed down before it? It wasnt that far ahead of us.
Old 01-25-2004, 03:39 PM   #23
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

cuz i had no traction...if i didnt let off..car woulda gone full 90 degrees...mystikal saw my E30's ass right beside him when i hit 2nd gear...oh well maybe u did win...BUT..i did beat Jay..thats all that counts cuz supposedly his new chip makes his car faster than my chipped car (his is custom for his car..mine i just swapped it for w/e randy had lying around)

plus, u had it easy...u got auto...as soon as the E30 hits 2nd gear (strongest) its a struggle to keep it straight..on those conditions that is...

Last edited by Jon@Bimmersport; 01-25-2004 at 03:42 PM.
Old 01-25-2004, 03:42 PM   #24
koncise
all you need is one mike

I know.. that was gonna be my next point. The reason I won is cuz you guys were spinning your wheels like mad. And my brake stand was juuusssst right

And then I think I just barely edged Jay again on that 2nd run on the way back... but it was very close. He should have video of that one
Old 01-25-2004, 03:44 PM   #25
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

i know, i saw u guys running...i didnt wanan go to fast cuz cold roads arent very good when u got all seasons...that arent very good lol...that time u went through the amber and we had to wait..we did like 150 trying to catch up to u! i was like ****, cuz my headlights/fog lights need to be aimed..i just kept the highbeams on so i can see... E30 lighting SUCKS!

Old 01-25-2004, 03:53 PM   #26
koncise
all you need is one mike

Quote:
i know, i saw u guys running...i didnt wanan go to fast cuz cold roads arent very good when u got all seasons...that arent very good lol...that time u went through the amber and we had to wait..we did like 150 trying to catch up to u! i was like ****, cuz my headlights/fog lights need to be aimed..i just kept the highbeams on so i can see... E30 lighting SUCKS!
lol.. i was leaving anyway, you guys didnt need to catch up
Old 01-25-2004, 03:57 PM   #27
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

wat RPM did u let off the brakes at? i launched at a 1500rpm both times..it worked good cuz i instantly got traction, then lost it at 4000rpm at M20's start of the torque curve

Old 01-25-2004, 04:01 PM   #28
koncise
all you need is one mike

To be honest, I'm not sure... I just hold the brakes as much as I can, and then push the gas... I didnt look where it was when I let off the brake...I dont think it's over 2000 RPM though.

I also put the car in "1" until it gets to like 4-5000 RPM, then I put in in "3"
Old 01-25-2004, 05:00 PM   #29
MP328
Krv Svoju Za Bosnu Moju

Send a message via MSN to MP328
Quote:
i didnt hit 14's on the track.

the 14 was with the g-tech thingy so who knows how accurate it was
MP328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2004, 05:49 PM   #30
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

oh my god, forget it. thats it...no 328 driver hit 14s then! so how can rsx-s which HAS hit high 14s not beat a 328 in the 1/4mile? after 328 might pull but...we're talkin 1/4mile here.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: