Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-11-2005, 09:30 AM   #1
Chris de la Cruz
sex, drifting & punk rock

Send a message via MSN to Chris de la Cruz
Angry rant

So on sunday i was at fairview mall to go run some errands. So i pull into the parking lot by shoppers drug mart and my girl calls me so i'm on the phone for like a second. There's alot of cars so i can't speed and you know how bumpy those roads are too. So i turn to get into my parking space, all i hear is smack!!! so dude ****ing punched my window. i rolled down my window and the guy is like
"do you like driving on the 401?!"
"yeah i do why? i wasn't on the 401 though"
"well you were driving like you were in this parking lot. I got you on my radar doing 75km/h blah blah blah"
"wtf are you talking about get off my car."
"and you were blabbing on your phone the whole time i'm reporting you plate to the police."
"where's your ****ing radar gun. show me i was doing 75"

then the guy left. I get out of my car and walk into the fairview. he approaches my car after i leave with his keys about to key it. run out and told him to get the **** away from my car or i'll call the cops. I got in my car and left. WTF was that guys problem. i wasn't even speeding.. hells i didn't even speed on the highway over there.
Old 10-11-2005, 10:04 AM   #2
niko_gt
6th Gear Member

what a wierdo, i would have gone nuts, I also would have watched him from a distance, and waited for him to key the car, then i'd key his face

Last edited by niko_gt; 10-11-2005 at 10:06 AM.
niko_gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 10:06 AM   #3
mirek
6th Gear Member

lol, that's funny, keying his car while he's there though.. bad idea, should have just followed him, cause you'd get charged for vandalism.

i once had this ugly donkey tailing me on the 404 south, i slammed my brakes to get her off my ass. I didn't realize her boyfriend was in the passenger seat sleeping. guy goes flying and they both get pissed off. Then she starts chasing me down the 404, weaving in and out of traffic trying to get infront of me to do the same thing, i wouldn't let her. so at the bloor exit, where we both stopped cause of the light, the bf gets out of his car, and i get out of mine and we start yelling... i call his gf a fat cow he calls me some names, i call him a wop, then he left,
mirek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 10:13 AM   #4
1BADRIDE
TECHGURU

Send a message via MSN to 1BADRIDE
What to do in this case (and seriously **** up anyone trying to pull shit like that) is:

Call 911
State that someone claiming to be a police officer is demanding the keys to your car.
State that he is claiming that he has you on radar doing 75km/hr in a busy parking lot.
State that he is refusing to provide ID and becoming verbally abusive.
State that he is punching and hitting your car.
State that you're worried that he's going to attack you and he's got you trapped.

The police will come running like you won't believe. If the guy isn't 110% calm, they will be very hard on him. Cops hate it when someone tries to get away with impersonating a police officer not to mention how illegal that is. If he isn't calm, they'll knock him down. If he's calm, he will probably be charged and have to spend some bucks with a lawyer. IT WILL BE COSTLY!

You may have to embellish a bit, but be sure there are either witnesses that will back you, or no witnesses at all. Keep an eye out for cameras as well... if he can be caught on cam being a freak, then he'll go down harder. (Most of those security cams, if not all, do not capture audio).

Good luck next time!

PS: try to keep it under 60 in the parking lots!

Last edited by 1BADRIDE; 10-11-2005 at 10:16 AM.
1BADRIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 10:19 AM   #5
coolhand
Banned

I would just get out of my car, and start swearing and run around it like I'm challenged.

It usually works.
coolhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 11:27 AM   #6
Dave535
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko_gt
what a wierdo, i would have gone nuts, I also would have watched him from a distance, and waited for him to key the car, then i'd key his face
Agreed, but remember the square..but if you happen to have one around, go ahead and use it on him

Raised on the level; died on the square.
Buried on the hill; only three knew where.
Dave535 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 12:14 PM   #7
Chris de la Cruz

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BADRIDE
What to do in this case (and seriously **** up anyone trying to pull shit like that) is:

Call 911
State that someone claiming to be a police officer is demanding the keys to your car.
State that he is claiming that he has you on radar doing 75km/hr in a busy parking lot.
State that you're worried that he's going to attack you and he's got you trapped.

The police will come running like you won't believe. If the guy isn't 110% calm, they will be very hard on him. Cops hate it when someone tries to get away with impersonating a police officer not to mention how illegal that is. If he isn't calm, they'll knock him down. If he's calm, he will probably be charged and have to spend some bucks with a lawyer. IT WILL BE COSTLY!

You may have to embellish a bit, but be sure there are either witnesses that will back you, or no witnesses at all. Keep an eye out for cameras as well... if he can be caught on cam being a freak, then he'll go down harder. (Most of those security cams, if not all, do not capture audio).

Good luck next time!

PS: try to keep it under 60 in the parking lots!
LOL!!!! i didn't even pass 20.. even 20 is fast.. those damn hump

no seriously... i didn't even do anything. i just made a left when i passed him. i was going to call 911 and say that some crazy dude impersonating a cop was trying to car jack me but meh..no worth the hassle
Old 10-11-2005, 12:31 PM   #8
Soldo
6th Gear Member

hahaha, thats jokes.... i dunno what i'd do, i've been followed so many times, and depending on my mood i can run off at the mouth pretty good. I'm just glad most of the time the guys have no intention of fighting, cause i'd get the piss beaten outta me!!

The best way to make someone feel stupid is a slap to the face
Old 10-11-2005, 05:25 PM   #9
e36chick
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to e36chick
wowww....some ppl are really ****ed up. i would have let him key the car too, then charge him.
Old 10-11-2005, 05:28 PM   #10
Chris de la Cruz

^^^i dunno about you but i like my paint and i just got it resprayed in june and don't want the hassle to get it painted again
Old 10-11-2005, 05:35 PM   #11
E36er
West Coast Contact!

i had some guy follow me about 20-30 mins in his car cuz i "cut him off" ( i was doing my learners thing and my dad was in the car with me...(in BC we got big "L"'s that go on the back so everyone knows))...gets out of his car..tells me i cut him off back at 240th street (which was like 20 mins ago) and then he got in his car , did a U-turn and left....he didnt even give me time to respond or anythin....

so ppl just are insanly wierd....or wierdly insane!

but man thats F'd up! but i like 1BADRIDE 's idea
Old 10-11-2005, 05:39 PM   #12
SkycityBMW
6th Gear Member

Some people are just to F*@KED UP ! ! !
Wannabe cop

I like the advise from 1BADRIDE
Old 10-12-2005, 02:21 PM   #13
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BADRIDE

Call 911

The police will come running like you won't believe.
haha that would be an insanely good burn...
would leave you feeling good & stuff

almost as good as you'd feel if you hopped out with a bat & dummied him real good.
hey he was holding keys those are weapons

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: