Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Global MaXbimmer
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-18-2004, 07:18 AM   #61
Bill Gates
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to Bill Gates

BMWF1: here's the pic. u wanted. sorry, the 2nd didn't come out due to reflective glass...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg detroit autoshow 2004 065.jpg (285.5 KB, 156 views)
Old 01-18-2004, 07:20 AM   #62
BMWF1

Re: ..

Quote:
Originally posted by Bill Gates
BMWF1: here's the pic. u wanted. sorry, the 2nd didn't come out due to reflective glass...
Thanks alot, really appreciate it, couldn't find a good pic of that, urs is sweet and big,,,,now off to ebay to buy and mount it on my car
Old 01-18-2004, 07:23 AM   #63
BMWF1

Quote:
Originally posted by WhadUpp
This is where Maxbimmer members spent most of our time
Frickin Jon didn't wanna leave that place, he got the buffet and wouldn't even come out with us that night, I think Randy picked him up on his way to T.O. the next day
Old 01-18-2004, 07:35 AM   #64
BMWF1

hey randy can u change slowered318's nick to Showered318 and windsor318is to box....u got 5 rounds on me next time u come down/i come up for doin that
Old 01-18-2004, 07:44 AM   #65
WhadUpp
BIG BIG WHEELS

another
Attached Images
File Type: jpg das6 043.jpg (49.5 KB, 147 views)
Old 01-18-2004, 07:45 AM   #66
BMWF1

WhadUpp why do ur posts keep getting deleted are u doing that??
Old 01-18-2004, 07:48 AM   #67
WhadUpp
BIG BIG WHEELS

Last one..SLR MaClaren

I dunno looks so so from some angles....maybe Bangle has been moonlighting at Daimler
Attached Images
File Type: jpg das2 006.jpg (75.8 KB, 138 views)
Old 01-18-2004, 07:50 AM   #68
WhadUpp
BIG BIG WHEELS

Quote:
Originally posted by BMWF1
WhadUpp why do ur posts keep getting deleted are u doing that??
Yeah, my file sizes too big so I'm doing my best to make them smaller. I've been deleting the ones that are too big and replacing them.
Old 01-18-2004, 02:21 PM   #69
Slowered318
Stuck in the 90's

Quote:
Originally posted by BMWF1
OK, all those pics suck, where is the pic of randy as the Toliet paper queen running around the hotel at 4am...common stop holdin out on us i wanna see those ones,,,,Randy I so missed out on the blond at the rip club, and for u 2 with the boxes who couldn't even get any boxes, i suggest you stick with that white interior of yours and keep quite

Dude.. what are you talking about?

Nothing like that ever happend.. i suggest you put down the crack pipe.

Last edited by Slowered318; 01-18-2004 at 02:34 PM.
Slowered318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 02:28 PM   #70
EMPOWERD
Senior Moderator/Event-Coordinator

Hey Ryan... that sig.... Does that also apply to the MonteCarlo? The Hood tasted like frozen chocolate, window tasted like frozen yogurt and dashboard/door skin like a double double.

Awsome time guys, can't wait for next year. Greg.. no prob dude!

My YouTube video
-- RANDY SPARRE --
EMPOWERD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 02:55 PM   #71
Slowered318
Stuck in the 90's

Quote:
Originally posted by EMPOWERD
Hey Ryan... that sig.... Does that also apply to the MonteCarlo? The Hood tasted like frozen chocolate, window tasted like frozen yogurt and dashboard/door skin like a double double.
Randy: Nothing compaired to the cronic yukon/room 215! Your lucky the miguel secret weapon didn't work! hahha

Al (windsor): Thanks so much for showing us around, Keeping Randy out of jail, helping me to get around without ID, Feeding us good home made greasy food, Cheetahs! Thanks again ...but i'm never walking another 2 Al-block in the winter AGAIN!

Sickfinga! hahha i love that truck of yours... your lucky you went to London before it got messy LOL

BmwF1: 90 hp is a joke! get it?

Miguel: waiting on your photo's, use them wisely
Old 01-18-2004, 03:07 PM   #72
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

Man o man, i see i missed out a lot!! Its ok, hopefully next year i'll be able to stay the night, and enjoy the night life in windsor..

Bill Gates: I gave the Radio to Randy, b/c i thought u were also staying te night, so that he can give it to you.

M50E30/Jon: Im gonna get you guys for that....

Miguel: Post the damn pics!

Slowered318: I still got damn frozen coke around my wondow, and one the way back one of my windshield wipers broke, and almost flew off, which prevented me from being able to clean my window at all.... Needless to say, i COULD BARELY see out of the windowafter the first 10 minutes...

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:. Individual-1 of 1 - Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;10mm/3mm Spacers; Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Hers--'04 Volvo S60R/6spd.:Nautical Blue/Gobi&Black
'00 BMW ///M5 .:Avus Blue/Grey/Black:. 1 of 8 SOLD
Toys
'88 BMW 635CSi Blue/Tan Sport
'81 MB 500 SEC Euro Koenig
bmwm5lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 03:14 PM   #73
Slowered318
Stuck in the 90's

Quote:
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
Slowered318: I still got damn frozen coke around my wondow, and one the way back one of my windshield wipers broke, and almost flew off, which prevented me from being able to clean my window at all.... Needless to say, i COULD BARELY see out of the windowafter the first 10 minutes...
Oh shit HAHAHhAh ..next time if you don't wanna get sprayed yourself.. don't laugh it up at my missfortune

you got owned by Miguel
I was just driving
Old 01-18-2004, 03:33 PM   #74
thinair
moderationistismingly

Send a message via MSN to thinair
That show was actually pretty good. The MB SLR and the Carrera GT were my two favorite cars there (probably the two most expensive there). My favorite car there that I can afford (and it's not really anything special) is this blue 330Ci with full black alcantera interior. Man I love alcantera.

Thanks everyone for making the show much funner, and thanks Randy for screaming out my gf's name in the middle of the show when we couldn't find her

By the way, on the way home I got pulled over by a cop (still in Windsor) for having my front licence plate blocked (courtosy of Randy and his Yukon XL peeling out in front of me) and having a headlight out. I got let off.

And that hamburger at the Roadhouse ruled!!! I want to go back for another.

I also love how clueless some people working at the show was.

To those who wanted to know, yes I was wearing earplugs on the way there due to my trucks exhaust noise, yes my heater worked, even though my girlfriends window was constantly covered in interior frost, and my truck consumed 2L of oil trying to keep up with you guys at 130-140km/h all the way to Windsor. When I pulled out the dipstick it was totally dry. No oil on the stick what so ever.
"Driving is like a narcotic, an addiction that can take over lives. It ruins people, breaks families apart, and even kills. Itís habit that needs to be fueled. Time, money, rationality, sweat, knuckle skin, and anyone who disapproves are of little importance to a driver, and are often overlooked. Hi, Iím Nelson, and Iím a drivaholic."
thinair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 05:01 PM   #75
Miguel
...Delt Smash

OK, time for me to make my presence known in this thread...

1: T.P. Randy and Sickfinga did get freaky, they are obviously into 'role-playing' since Randy played the part of the big, bad mummy and Vlad played the helpless nubile victim. I have the pics to prove, and Vlad now has crabs, the clap, and the dougalls. they are in APS format so I have to get them developed + scanned, but I'll post em asap.

2: Nelson's Isuzu... 1 headlight, 2 people, 872839 brake stands, all power.

3: 7 guys in a Yukon XL.... you will be able to see all the pics at www.Jonakae46_loverdoes7guysinayukonXL.com

4: The city of Windsor, population 3247685 Men: 1 Woman. And the 1 woman is suffering from a bad case of the dougalls.

5: The concept of Distance measurement according to Al. Al blocks increase exponentially.

1 Al block = 1 normal city block = a 2 minute walk
2 Al blocks = 4 city blocks = I take a cab
3 Al blocks = the distance from Toronto to Windsor
4 Al blocks = a round the world vacation is about a 4 Al Block walk
5 Al blocks = If you go 5 Al blocks, you are now the first man on Uranus

6: Terry's car was dirty... Ryans car was dirtier... Randy's Yukon was McFrigiindirty. Keep in mind that liquids instantly freeze when they hit windshields, hoods, etc. Some of the weapons of mass destruction included: Milk (chunky, yogurt shaped milk), coffee, creamers from Tim Hortons (which make incredible splashes when they hit windshields at 130km/hr), chocolate milk, water, coke, a full sized apple juice from McDonalds (which missed ), and the king of da bomb's was a Chicken McGriddle which hit smack on the Yukons giant windshield.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mcowned.jpg (33.1 KB, 162 views)

Last edited by Miguel; 01-18-2004 at 05:12 PM.
Miguel is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: