Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-17-2004, 07:56 PM   #16
bmwboy88
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Eurostyle
I say dont start Sh#t because these days who know if the have a gun and shoot you for nothing! Just walk away, when they are not looking take your car key and run it on the side of their car a few times! But make sure its deep enaugh and goes right to the metal, so the fu$ker need new paint...
P.S make sure you dont run into them ever again!
I agree...even though I was extremely pissed off that someone would do this and say those statement to me, I just backed off because these days, you don't know who is carrying a gun or a weapon.
I didn't take down the plate # b/c this type of stuff doesn't happen everyday and it's the first time it happened to me, plus my wife was coming out of the grocery store.
Of course, in my mind, I wanted to do some damage and hurt the those f***ers but is it really worth it?

Next time, I will definitely call the cops!
bmwboy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 08:33 PM   #17
d12
3rd Gear Member

should of done something and not being a pussy... either by taking a bat and ****ing go nuts, call cops, take air gun and shoot the **** outta them, kicking their asses yourself(if you big enough), wait for them to leave and **** up their car so hard even they wouldn't recognize it, SOMETHING... you can't just leave i mean wtf..
d12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 09:13 PM   #18
HIM
5th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to HIM Send a message via MSN to HIM
Quote:
Originally posted by d12
should of done something and not being a pussy... either by taking a bat and ****ing go nuts, call cops, take air gun and shoot the **** outta them, kicking their asses yourself(if you big enough), wait for them to leave and **** up their car so hard even they wouldn't recognize it, SOMETHING... you can't just leave i mean wtf..
Heh you talk as if everyone carrys a baseball bat or air gun in their car with them

But I think you did the right thing as well, if they act like punks, thugs, whatever you want to call it, odds are that they have a blade on them, or possibly even a gun, so you should never risk it. I just got out of highschool last year and half the punk kids who thought they were tuff only had that state of mind cause they usually had a weapon on them at all times, so don't worry too much about it, happens to the most of us
HIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 09:22 PM   #19
notjoe
600rwhp here i come

Send a message via ICQ to notjoe
Quote:
Originally posted by HIM
Heh you talk as if everyone carrys a baseball bat or air gun in their car with them

But I think you did the right thing as well, if they act like punks, thugs, whatever you want to call it, odds are that they have a blade on them, or possibly even a gun, so you should never risk it. I just got out of highschool last year and half the punk kids who thought they were tuff only had that state of mind cause they usually had a weapon on them at all times, so don't worry too much about it, happens to the most of us

Ummm, i keep my tire iron right beside my drivers seat. You never know when you're going to need it to beat some ****er.
notjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 09:25 PM   #20
AMG_POWER
500HP Member

Well i keep a small baseball bat on my rear seat, never used it so far, but if smth like this happens to me i'd take my bat come out beat the shit out of their car and drive off...i guess...

Hate people like that they deserve a lesson focking punks!
Old 01-17-2004, 09:44 PM   #21
betmen
6th Gear Member

hmmmm, i got a snow brush in my car.....but no weapons, i dont believe in them, i think first are more personal

as i have a short temper, id definetly get in a fight and crack some noses and jaws.............just go take tai-boxing(mou-tai)(spelling), and you are set to beat them up
betmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 10:06 PM   #22
HIM
5th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to HIM Send a message via MSN to HIM
haha well, tire irons are a different story, since they are essential or should I say useful to have in the car, but it usually isn't smart to leave a weapon in your car, what if for no apparent reason a cop searches your car?? I've only know one person to carry something in their car incase of something like this and that was shamis with a hammer

Erwin Lee
HIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 10:22 PM   #23
Mystikal
Moderator/Event-Coordinator

Quote:
Originally posted by notjoe
Ummm, i keep my tire iron right beside my drivers seat. You never know when you're going to need it to beat some ****er.
I keep a huge torque wrench beside the floor mat on the passenger side. I've used it, but not in situations like this. That would be stupid.

Did you seriously not even take the plate number?

@stancejay
Mystikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 10:25 PM   #24
d12
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by HIM

i have a baseball bat in my trunk and airgun too for situation like that... and what cop can do when he searches the car and finds it ? nothing because it's not real gun
d12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 10:33 PM   #25
Understated
7th Gear [SMG III] Member

i wouldn't say shiet at first...but i would take my car....go park it down the lot with my g/f in it...i'd walk back to their car.....break the front windshield and flatten one tire....then get back into my car and drive away.

and never run into them again
Understated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 10:34 PM   #26
nseverin
2nd Gear Member

Ya'll are watching too much tv, and need some road rage and anger management classes. Most people that carry weapons are scared to use them and in turn they weapon gets used against them. Once again its only a car. You will realize that when u grow up and have some responsiblities one day.
Peace
nseverin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 10:35 PM   #27
bart320i
6th Gear Member

I would go to the trunk and get the OEM Car Jack and start swining at their car and when they would come out I'd start swinging at them too. It ****ing pisses me off when people work hard to get something nice then ****s like that think they don't deserve it. Those guys probably thought just because their black they think that all white guys in M3's are book worm business men. If you show them you don't **** around they'll run away*th-

Last edited by bart320i; 01-17-2004 at 10:41 PM.
bart320i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 10:37 PM   #28
nseverin
2nd Gear Member

since when did this becom a black and white thing. And who said all white guys that drive M3's are book worms. Issues man issues!!!
Old 01-17-2004, 10:39 PM   #29
Understated
7th Gear [SMG III] Member

Quote:
Originally posted by bart320i
I would go to the trunk and get the OEM Car Jack and start swining at their car and when they would come out I'd start swinging at them too. Those guys probably thought just because their black they think that all white guys in M3's are book worm business men. If you show them you don't **** around they'll run away
lol...OR you could be really gangster and come back to the store 5 minutes later with all ur buddies who drive M3s and let the M3 Owners attack

*only in the movies* tho
Understated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 10:42 PM   #30
nseverin
2nd Gear Member

its okay everybody grows up eventually one day to see reality!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: