Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-17-2004, 03:10 PM   #1
bmwboy88
3rd Gear Member

What would you do in this situation

Last night, when I was sitting in my car waiting for my wife to come out of grocery store, these 2 black punks driving a Honda CRV pulled in and parked beside me. I didn't think of anything and just went on playing with the radio system. All of sudden, one of the black punk open his door hard and slam his door at my door. I was in shocked when I heard it and felt the hit.
When I look outside, the f^^ing asshole gave me a smirk and walk toward his friend. I went ouside to check the damage, his buddy yells out...'You f***ing chicks with your BMWs.....you deserve that....'

The damage sustained from last night was paint got chipped off and a deep indentation on the driver's door.

By that time, my wife has came out from the grocery store so I held back and left with my wife. On the way home, I was furious and wondering what I would of have done.

Why is that people these days, espically punks don't respect people's property and they have to be so racist......

Just want to know what you guys would of done in this situation.
bmwboy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 03:21 PM   #2
blacknblue-e30
Just black, No blue

Send a message via MSN to blacknblue-e30
Im sorry to hear about that, thats terrible!

I would have called the cops, takin down a plate number, then left. I dont think i would have started anything, cause who knows, could be somethin dangerous around, like a gun or whatever, plus it was only you and your wife.

the evidence is all over their door, they should have a mark or some kind, aswell as a bit of your paint on the door, so i wouldnt worry about them not being blamed.
blacknblue-e30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 03:29 PM   #3
magnus
6th Gear Member

I would do this:
I d take out my screw driver and stabb it in their door while they were walking away, making sure i can drive off! then i would stabb their tire so they cant drive off and just wave bye to them really polite and drive off! Otherwise you should have called the cops on them there and then!

"Lo there do I see my father.
Lo there do I see my mother.
Lo there do I see my brothers and my sisters.
Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning.
Lo they do call to me
they bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla,
where the brave may live forever"
magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 03:43 PM   #4
Mikester
7th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Mikester
yea, why didnt you get the plates atleast?? should've done that.
i've got a short temper, and if someone did it to me and said what they said, id probably take all my tools out of the trunk and just ****ed them up. then spat in their face. but thats just me
Mikester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 03:50 PM   #5
magnus
6th Gear Member

well i am the same way and last time someone damaged my car(some ****er tried to get in and i caught him, but scrasced my door) i broke his collar bone his arm and fractured his knee and also took his id in case i need to find him along with his wallet!! But thats me! Best advice though i can say is stick with the police procedure! CALL EM and make sure you remember their plates next time! Otherwise wait till i come around and we go bowling with their heads!
lol
jk
Good luck anyway

"Lo there do I see my father.
Lo there do I see my mother.
Lo there do I see my brothers and my sisters.
Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning.
Lo they do call to me
they bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla,
where the brave may live forever"
magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 03:56 PM   #6
jeremy
6th Gear Member

grab the tire iron from the trunk and go to town on them (or their car)
jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 04:01 PM   #7
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

I say dont start Sh#t because these days who know if the have a gun and shoot you for nothing! Just walk away, when they are not looking take your car key and run it on the side of their car a few times! But make sure its deep enaugh and goes right to the metal, so the fu$ker need new paint...
P.S make sure you dont run into them ever again!
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E93 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X3 X5 M3 M5 Z4

2nd location opening SOON!!!!

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Eurostyle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 04:18 PM   #8
Mikester
7th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Mikester
yea but people who dont care about scratching their OWN door on purpose, they wont care about the paint..
Mikester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 04:24 PM   #9
chanh
3rd Gear Member

Well u can write IAM GAY.

btw, u did the right thing walking away..........with there attitude, they must be packing
chanh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 05:04 PM   #10
ROCKETMAN
6th Gear Member

Yeah. u should walk away unless ure with more friends, in which case u do something else .
The same thing happend to me once. i was waiting in the parking lot and an opening door hit my car. 4 black guys came out of the car.
Old 01-17-2004, 05:41 PM   #11
Gianpaolo_E46
6th Gear Member

where they getting out of the car to go inside?? if they were u should have ****ed up there car badly...ie one of those tools in the trunk though one of there windows
Gianpaolo_E46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 05:58 PM   #12
Rush
3rd Gear Member

You did the right thing by walking away ... I would write down the plate # and report it to the police.
Old 01-17-2004, 06:01 PM   #13
djcontra
Gets Blown Daily

Send a message via ICQ to djcontra Send a message via MSN to djcontra Send a message via Yahoo to djcontra
Same crap happened to my dad's hummer...we were parked at the bank and some guys in a white pickup pulled up beside us, and just HAD to slam their door into our truck as they got out. My dad was sooo pissed cause of the dent, he was ready to pound the guys! (they were being assholes n shit about it too). My father knew he'd have a hard time proving this because of no witnesses aside from myself, so he just waited until they went into the bank, and then he proceeded to kick the shit out of their truck to the point where all it's headlamps were busted, and the doors were caved in and then we drove off.....yeah...my dad has issues so don't mess with him

'94 Supercharged E36 325is (150,000 original km's)
Mods
-Vortech V9 G-Trim @ ~10psi w/ BOV
-Shortstack headers
-Vortech RRFPR
-255LPH Walbro fuel pump
-TEIN SS Coilovers w/ Pillowball mounts
-Keskin KT1 17x8.5 & 17x10
-Remus full catback
-Authentic Rieger Infinity I body kit
-SMT6 EMS (Untuned)

djcontra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 07:43 PM   #14
omid
Chillingz

i would probebly just wait for them to go away and then fu..ck up their car so bad.break the headlights and scratch the car all over and then right my first name on the hood. someone once backed up into my car which i didn't see it.but there is big dent on my trunk now.god i wish i was there to see who did it
Old 01-17-2004, 07:55 PM   #15
nseverin
2nd Gear Member

Take it easy. Yes I am a ****er as someone stated earlier and not all BLACK guys are like that. Its only an f'ing car. Yes BMW's are nice and the ultimate and I would never buy anything else but everyone is still human. Punks will always be punks. I have lived her for 30 years and seen white, black, asian, indian..... punks. They come in all colours. If anyone ****s with you, you call the police. Its not worth your life for a car. You give them a police record and call your insurance. Their are more important things to worry about in life than a car. I lost a friend in 9-1-1 and they makes everything else seem so petty!
Anyways everyone enyoy your Bimmers and take it easy
Peace, I'm out!
Neil.
nseverin is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: