Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-29-2003, 01:27 AM   #46
Lil'Smoothie

Quote:
WOW, i'm sure your HOBO style of clothing is AMAZING!

haha HOBO style
good one bud
I dunno where you came up with this shit. Great grammar by the way. I always have fun reading your posts, it's like a game where you try to see what the idiot behind the computer is trying to say.

Quote:
local malls
Yah local malls meaning malls that are close by. I'd rather goto T.O. or the States and get something I won't see as often, but I never said I don't shop in malls.

In a few yrs when I graduate and can afford to buy a new car, fuel economy will be the last of my worries...

If you want fuel economy buy a civic, or better yet a diesel car.
Old 12-29-2003, 01:30 AM   #47
Lil'Smoothie

Quote:
"5% what we sell, 95% what we service
I don't doubt it, BMW charges up the ass on everything. Im luckly my father is a mechanic or I could never afford a BMW
Old 12-29-2003, 01:32 AM   #48
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by Lil'Smoothie
well..i was siding with u...but, i dont want a gas wasting car..because its a waste...**** that...i dont wanna refill my tank every 10min...but i want power, a civic isnt really the best on gas if u got a heavy foot either.

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2003, 01:39 AM   #49
Lil'Smoothie

Quote:
civic isnt really the best on gas if u got a heavy foot either.
Jon that post was intended for Soldo

And tell me about it, ive been using my moms Civic while im home from school and that thing is way worse than my M3 on gas, I swear

My dads TDI Golf is awesome tho, I always get atleast 9000 k's to the tank

My buds 94 4 door EX is outstanding on gas, like literly amazing
Old 12-29-2003, 01:44 AM   #50
Soldo
6th Gear Member

Quote:
haha HOBO style
good one bud
I dunno where you came up with this shit. Great grammar by the way. I always have fun reading your posts, it's like a game where you try to see what the idiot behind the computer is trying to say.
WOW, i've never heard THAT one!

Quote:

Yah local malls meaning malls that are close by. I'd rather goto T.O. or the States and get something I won't see as often, but I never said I don't shop in malls.
........... OK, its pretty obvious the level of intelligence in your posts is slowly decreasing, Please show me these clothes that you don't see as often, i beg you, i find that really interesting!!!

Quote:

In a few yrs when I graduate and can afford to buy a new car, fuel economy will be the last of my worries...

Must be nice to not care about money, however, most people are concerned with the amount of gas their car wastes, especially with the way gas prices have been the past few years!
And i was never saying that i care about fuel economy, just stating a fact of what advantages an M3 has over a Z06, read the posts!
Old 12-29-2003, 01:54 AM   #51
Lil'Smoothie

Jesus Christ I could care less to argue about clothes, this thread is about BMW's if you wanna argue about clothes go elsewhere.

So you have heard that one before, maybe you should take a hint, do you even have a HS diploma? The only reason I'm posting tonite is because im stuck in St. Catharines w/out a car, so what's your excuse for being a post whore and sitting on max all nite long every nite?

Regardless back to CARS

[sarcasm]When buying an 80 thousand dollar sports car Im sure buyers are raging about the shitty gas mileage[/sarcasm]

Now this thread is turing into E46 M3 vs Z06
Where is TLASELVA when you need him
Old 12-29-2003, 02:00 AM   #52
Soldo
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Jesus Christ I could care less to argue about clothes, this thread is about BMW's if you wanna argue about clothes go elsewhere.

So you have heard that one before, maybe you should take a hint, do you even have a HS diploma? The only reason I'm posting tonite is because im stuck in St. Catharines w/out a car, so what's your excuse for being a post whore and sitting on max all nite long every nite?

Regardless back to CARS

[sarcasm]When buying an 80 thousand dollar sports car Im sure buyers are raging about the shitty gas mileage[/sarcasm]

Now this thread is turing into E46 M3 vs Z06
Where is TLASELVA when you need him
like i said, TOO FUNNY!
It's a good thing you asked, i actually have no life, all i do is post on max, and i'm still waiting to get my high school diploma!

I was totally unaware that MEN can get a PMS as well, guess ya learn something new every day!

Theres no need to start bitchin and cryin since you made a dumb post, and just about the entire board tried to prove you wrong!
I've asked before, wanna make a point, SHOW US SOME DAMN NUMBERS!

Old 12-29-2003, 02:22 AM   #53
328power
GAS GUZZLER !!

not as rare but with those Sweet 19's and in black it makes me stop and stare each time !
Old 12-29-2003, 02:26 AM   #54
Lil'Smoothie

Quote:
about the entire board tried to prove you wrong
cept you seemed to agree with me, than changed directions and jumped on the bandwagon

I searched for production numbers but only found results about engine failures and recalls
and this posted on a message board:

"I would agree with you until this spring, but it seems like E46 M3's are everywhere in the SF Bay Area now. Based on production numbers it looks like the E46 M3 is out selling the E36 M3 in the US. The first two years of E36 M3 production from April '94 to December '95 was approximately 8000
cars. The first two years of E46 M3 production from spring 2001 to December 2002 was approximately 10,000 coupes and 6000 convertibles for a total of 16,000 cars"

16000 in the first 2 years vs 17000 total for the E30 M3
Old 12-29-2003, 02:41 AM   #55
Soldo
6th Gear Member

Doesn't count, i just agreed with you that the E46's don't 'SEEM' as exclusive!
I need real numbers, show us some TRUE, FACTUAL numbers, and THEN make a point!
Old 12-29-2003, 02:55 AM   #56
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

theres no point in arguing...its a matter of personal taste. just like my import vs domestic flame war, theres no point.

most ppl say E30 M3 are ugly even when done up and have no features..i couldnt give a ****, i like it but i love E46 M3 as much..

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Old 12-29-2003, 02:58 AM   #57
Trogdor
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
I wouldn't drive any car I cared about in Toronto winters because of the snow.

E46 M3's are driven in winters because they are often leased by people who aren't enthusiasts and plan on having their fun with the car and turning back over the dealership with no worries. That's why there are so many for sale on the trader.

What is a good comparison with the E46 m3, im not really sure
Audi S4? Which Benz?
C32 AMG

I believe most magazines agree that the M3 is the best of these, that is esstentially a fact (which is why you see a ton more M3s the those other two) Why eat hamburger when you can have steak.

I've seen the S4 come out on top in a few comparisons, but that was because its cheaper then the M3. In reality, few people who have 70gs to throw at a car care about value. There's more justification why the M3 is so 'common'.

I dunno why finding 35 nearly identical cars for sale proves that its common. I know even less why it would make you not like a car
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2003, 03:06 AM   #58
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

hey, i forgot to add..here in toronto u will find dick all for sale...barely ANY non M e30 too...search in the US trader and they pop up like E46 M3 too...even canada lacks its supras..in the US they're a dime a dozen..not really "rare" down there

Old 12-29-2003, 03:08 AM   #59
Understated
7th Gear [SMG III] Member

blah bah blah blah blah.

i still want an e46 m3....or preferably an M5
Understated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2003, 03:08 AM   #60
Lil'Smoothie

Well everyone has a different perspective of what common is

to me the E46 m3 is way to common, It's not that I dont like the car, it is still a bad ass ride, just that it draws little attention from me. IMO it is too common for an M car

I am entitled to my own opinion

I'd still choose E46 over the C32 and S4 because I don't like MB, automatic or 4 door cars (apart from M5)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: