Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Looking for
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-04-2003, 05:58 PM   #1
sok
3rd Gear Member

looking to get e30 m3

i want to pick up an E30 m3 this summer and i was wondering if anyone on this site was going to be selling there m3 and for what price. and i will be selling my 89 E30, lowered(obx coils), Eurostyle m3 front bumper.
sok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2003, 06:04 PM   #2
ROBM3
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to ROBM3
Do you have any idea what you are buying ?
The E30 M3 is not just another BMW . It requires special care and alotta care.... make sure you seek out a mechanic who knows these cars 100 % !
I'm not sure if I wanna get another, still contemplating...

I would strongly suggest before you buy one, make sure you buy a good one or else you will quickly leave you poor !
ROBM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2003, 06:50 PM   #3
Ian Sheppard
2nd Gear Member

I was just recently in calgary, and there were a few for sale out there. I think theres still one on the aberta bmw club page, as well as a black one on willz.ca. I just sold my 88 and picked up a nicer one Look hard and you will find a sweet one. They blow away the 325is.

Last edited by Ian Sheppard; 12-04-2003 at 06:52 PM.
Ian Sheppard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2003, 11:39 PM   #4
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

euro spec in the trader..
here

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003, 12:11 AM   #5
sok
3rd Gear Member

e30 m3

yes i've seen that eurospec in the trader but not big on the yellow. chuck's also got a grey one which looks really clean. Question for Rob what kind of problems have you run into when you purchased yours? and what are the common problems that i should look for? Thanks! your help is greatly appreciated.
sok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003, 01:14 AM   #6
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

i was just about to mention chucks. i would go for that, personally. Chuck wont try and rip me off thats why, im kool with his nephews so i get a nice deal haha. but in all honesty, chuck is a good guy. if u want an unbiased opinion, everyone who comes to the meets knowns charlie, bimmersport..best mechanic at chucks he is trust worthy too..pm him and ask for his opinion.

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003, 01:26 AM   #7
ROBM3
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to ROBM3
Re: e30 m3

Quote:
Originally posted by sok
. Question for Rob what kind of problems have you run into when you purchased yours? and what are the common problems that i should look for? Thanks! your help is greatly appreciated.
Register on www.s14.net It will be a much better help than I would be.

Read thE forum and do some searches on it to learn all about the E30 M3.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dtm 06.jpg (6.8 KB, 45 views)
ROBM3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: