Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Track Junkies
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-10-2003, 02:05 AM   #1
elraton16
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to elraton16
Maryland INT. Raceway

today, NOV. 9th, Import vs Domestics annual event was held at Maryland International Raceway. Many kinds of cars ranging from civic hatchbacks to astro vans to professional drag cars were there to race the 1/4 mile against each other. Mustangs and Civics going at it....oh man what a day it was. Dado was there with DTM and so was Teckademics, hott girls and everything you could ask for from a car show. ANYWAYS, i drove down there in my e30 325is with my friend driving his 2002 Clk 230 kompressor. we were amazed at watching the cars when we suddenly decided to race each other. his car is stock around 187 hp i think, mine is 169 hp except mine is modified i guess you could say extensively. In front of Thousands of pple, 2 first timers in a Benz vs BMW match. we were both so exited and pumped up. Green light dropped and we both had a bad reaction time, 1.27 to 1.32, i spun my tires too much but then picked up first and from then on me and the benz were neck and neck, It was defenetly the closest race of the day there. We hit the mark and i beat him with a 15.80 at 87.5 mph to a 15.88 at 85.3mph. all i can say is that im hooked and for my very first time i think i did alrighT.
Old 11-10-2003, 10:58 PM   #2
elraton16
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to elraton16
hmmm.........alright i guess no one cares
Old 11-11-2003, 05:30 AM   #3
nzer
4th Gear Member

Rad thats a pretty nice time considering your reaction! . BMW Power

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: