Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-05-2003, 10:35 PM   #46
snd84318i
3rd Gear Member

so what your saying is that you would rather take the car off the road (i agree) and strip the motor to hook it up (i agree too) and get another bmw (wich is cool i wich i can have two cars so i can work on one ans drive the other ) but thats not taking care of the problem . the car would look nice and more tempting to take or damage . i agree with amg . you smell fishy and not just beause your a woman but . three pages of post and advice and still not a hint of why they want to get you . if you feel so strongly about this cops id the only way to go and dont leave untill they help
Old 11-05-2003, 11:22 PM   #47
Gscott_80
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to Gscott_80
Get a gun on EBay!!! I bought a Freedom Arms belt buckle on there that has two sweet looking revolvers on it, if you press the release on the side of the buckle, one of the guns falls out! It is just a tiny .22 long rifle 6 shot revolver, I can carry it everywhere!!! (you don't a license in the US to have handguns, but I do have a concealed weapons license to carry it around with me, and those are sooo easy to get.) Much easier than carrying around my Glock 9mm, these things don't have safetys!!!

the only friend you'll ever need....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pb050001.jpg (20.1 KB, 38 views)
Old 11-06-2003, 01:47 AM   #48
nzer
4th Gear Member

hah guns are somewhat ilegal here...
Old 11-06-2003, 04:34 AM   #49
MSBOND
1st Gear Newbie

its a stupid reason for them to be wanting my car, lets just say one of there bitches took something the wrong way, anyway like i sed, thanks for the tips im looking into good security, demobilisers etc aswell, itl do the car the world of good keep any other thief outa her aswell. Believe it or dont i dont give a shit but thanks to all whos helped.

Only bad woman smell of fish.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: