Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-27-2003, 04:29 PM   #16
T-spec
6th Gear Member

Thanks a lot for your feedback guys, and you guys are right it's my ride, F%$K what everyone else thinks. I don't know why I was trippin', wether people like it or not I'm the only one in the world that has the shit I have, truly custom, not "I ordered a CUSTOM body kit that thousands of other people have as well".
Wether you guys like my stuff or not I appreciate all your CONSTRUCTIVE critisism and thanks for not being dicks like some people on other sites, RESPECT. Later guys, T....
Old 10-27-2003, 04:31 PM   #17
Albertae30
3rd Gear Member

hey T your ride is sick bro no worries. I really like how your car has alot of custom stuff on it. I wish i could do this but no tools or knowledge but i agree witht them you need soem skirts and rear valiance but keep the wing i personally like it.
what you really have to ask yourself is do you feel like your driving something special if so keep doing what ever you want.
Albertae30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 04:40 PM   #18
T-spec
6th Gear Member

Everyone, please keep in mind, the car is a "work in progress" skirts and rear end will all be getting a makeover all in due time. I only got the car and started working on it in april of this year and i want, as you might guess, to make skirts and a rear end that noone else has.
Old 10-27-2003, 04:45 PM   #19
Kal
maxRealtor

Send a message via MSN to Kal
T-Spec ur car is sick ... bottom line!!

listen to me when i tell u this ... A LOT of members on max think that if u dont have a hanamm or an original m3 front ... well then everything else is considered 'too busy' or to 'riced out' ... lol ppl make me laugh ...

trust me ur car is sick and original ... and finding a bimmer that looks original is RARE

keep up the good work

Kal
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 04:49 PM   #20
T-spec
6th Gear Member

Thanks a lot Kal
Old 10-27-2003, 05:53 PM   #21
Marecar
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Marecar
Quote:
Originally posted by Kal
T-Spec ur car is sick ... bottom line!!

listen to me when i tell u this ... A LOT of members on max think that if u dont have a hanamm or an original m3 front ... well then everything else is considered 'too busy' or to 'riced out' ... lol ppl make me laugh ...

trust me ur car is sick and original ... and finding a bimmer that looks original is RARE

keep up the good work

Kal
T
I agree with Kal
First of all your car is SICK i love it!!!!
"if you dont have an M3 front your not cool" thats load of c***. The whole point is to be unique and original, and thats exactly what your car is!!!
Since its still a work in progress, keep up the good work !!!
Old 10-27-2003, 06:04 PM   #22
djcontra
Gets Blown Daily

Send a message via ICQ to djcontra Send a message via MSN to djcontra Send a message via Yahoo to djcontra
I wouldn't worry about what the guys on DTM power think. Most of them paid to have shit done to their car, and wouldn't even dream about doing it themselves. They just can't understand or appreciate your hard work.

'94 Supercharged E36 325is (150,000 original km's)
Mods
-Vortech V9 G-Trim @ ~10psi w/ BOV
-Shortstack headers
-Vortech RRFPR
-255LPH Walbro fuel pump
-TEIN SS Coilovers w/ Pillowball mounts
-Keskin KT1 17x8.5 & 17x10
-Remus full catback
-Authentic Rieger Infinity I body kit
-SMT6 EMS (Untuned)

djcontra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 06:09 PM   #23
windsor318is
Nitrous Junkie!

dont work about the guys on DTM say, there not going to like your car unless it is a stock M3 with an AA turbo on it........keep doing what your doing thats all there is to it
Old 10-27-2003, 06:14 PM   #24
sloveniaboy
6th Gear Member

true, the ppl on dtm are pretty harsh but some of the cars on dtm are pure magazine quality....so I guess some of them have good points even if they are flaming..

I like your car cuz it's original, looks really cool with the slats but I'm not feeling the kidneys, they look wierd to me, everything else is nice man, keep that originality up!!!

is contributing to dtm power really worth the 10 bucks??? anybody here have full access that could tell me......
Old 10-27-2003, 06:17 PM   #25
sloveniaboy
6th Gear Member

lol , just realized kidneys are part of that front end kit, thats why they look kinda off to me, sorry......
Old 10-27-2003, 07:09 PM   #26
import2euro
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to import2euro
FUkkkkkkk the haters... do your own thing.....if you like it then do it... or quote simpons "if it feels good, wear it"

Masshole.....

women, cars, snowboarding, women and cars, not specificly in that order.....
import2euro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 07:17 PM   #27
DAM
Trinational 951

Your car is fine, it has an origional look to it
Old 10-27-2003, 07:18 PM   #28
330DTM
Cinematographer

Send a message via ICQ to 330DTM Send a message via MSN to 330DTM
Quote:
Originally posted by windsor318is
dont work about the guys on DTM say, there not going to like your car unless it is a stock M3 with an AA turbo on it........keep doing what your doing thats all there is to it
Hey stop picking on AA turbos on stock M3s, I like it that way too hehe j/k

T-Spec you car does look great overall, but it does have a few aspects which Gamite covered earlier that I agree about with him.

You've done your own custom work and you should give yourself a pat on the back. You're standing out amongst the crowd which gives you that unique look, but the crowd is probably roughing you up just because they cannot accept change.
Old 10-27-2003, 09:08 PM   #29
Adriano
Who's your daddy now?

Send a message via MSN to Adriano
Quote:
Originally posted by djcontra
I wouldn't worry about what the guys on DTM power think. Most of them paid to have shit done to their car, and wouldn't even dream about doing it themselves. They just can't understand or appreciate your hard work.
I couldn't agree more. Allot of those guys just send there car out and have someone do all their work but some are very knowlegable. I have no respect for people with $80K investments in their car and don't know how to chainge their oil. People don't realize how easy it is to just bolt on headers or exhaust compared to the countless hours it takes for true customizing (especially machining). T you have %100 of my respect, you just keep doing what you like and FOCK everyone else .

It's so damn funny when I go to a car show and they give me like 10 points for my rocket launcher and deduct 25 because I have factory exhaust

Anyways not to drag this on but the only thing that I personally would change is the dual fog lights. I don't know how, but I think that they kinda looked my my earlier experiment and they don't fit the car. I LOVE the the custome grill.

sloveniaboy, I donated the $10 and like I said above, there IS some VERY knowlegable peope on that board that know these cars inside and out. When you donate, you get access to the tech site.

Agent BMW trailer
Adriano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 09:13 PM   #30
SickFinga

Quote:
Originally posted by sloveniaboy

is contributing to dtm power really worth the 10 bucks??? anybody here have full access that could tell me......
I donted $10
well whole board is open now, so for 10 bucks you get access to videos and photos.
$10 isnt that much, so why not

Adriano, Tech sections is now open to everybody.
SickFinga is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: