Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Multimedia > Rides
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-24-2003, 10:53 AM   #31
HARTGE_H50!!!
2nd Gear Member

here you go sadda///M
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11.jpg (210.9 KB, 71 views)
Old 10-24-2003, 10:59 AM   #32
HARTGE_H50!!!
2nd Gear Member

I'm not sure what it was again, i think it's 320i prepped for the track. The guy took out everything, the young man you can see walking on the right is the owner. When we left the meet he showed us some of his driving skills, powersliding in almost every corner, lol !

here you have a last pic
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12.jpg (225.9 KB, 71 views)
Old 10-24-2003, 11:07 AM   #33
HARTGE_H50!!!
2nd Gear Member

And yes it's awesome that my family is into the BMW modding, especially my father, like 1BADBMW said. Every day we discuss what we can add to our cars and tell eachother race stories hehe! It's cool that he's not against that (probably because he does it too, lol !). Last week someone left a note on his car to ask if he was interested to go with an ///M club to a track on november 8th, he told me about it and i think we're gonna go. It will be our first time we drive on a track then, i'm sure it will be so cool, can't wait ! Hopefully my dad will let me drive his car...
Old 10-24-2003, 07:38 PM   #34
Mclarenbenz
4th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by ///MsAniTy
people want to live in america or canada cuz they think its totally different then it actually is. I have lived in europe n then came to canada then thout wut my parents were thinkin when they came to canada.
I was just about to say that man, thanks for saving me some time LOL, Ive lived in both Europe(Greece), and Canada (Vancouver, and Winnipeg, currently living in Winnipeg), and I must say, out of the three, Vancouver would be my choice, and a two Month Holiday to Greece every year would be just nice

HARTGE_H50!!!, its funny because between my dad and I, I would be the one with the M3, and my dad with the 330ci, Im planning on a E39 540i, and my dad is in the process of grabbing an E39 528, so thats why im saying, but hey to each his own

anyway, do you have any more pics of your uncles 5er?, or even some spects on it?, basicly, any information would be nice

looking good though mate!!

Last edited by Mclarenbenz; 10-24-2003 at 07:41 PM.
Mclarenbenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2003, 10:11 PM   #35
HARTGE_H50!!!
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
HARTGE_H50!!!, its funny because between my dad and I, I would be the one with the M3, and my dad with the 330ci,
I agree with you totally but the problem is money (again ). Taxes, insurance, parts, ... are more expensive for the ///M cars. I think that I'm paying way too much for a car already but i still live with my parents so it's ok. Anyway i'm happy with what i have, i'm only 20.
If i ever buy another car and i have the money then it would definately be an M.

I hope you get your 540 soon and don't forget to post pics! I'll see if i can find some other pics of my uncle's 5er.
specs is simple: FULL ACS ! As for the engine it's also Schnitzer but i don't know any numbers, all i can say is that it pulls hard !
Old 10-25-2003, 05:55 AM   #36
Mclarenbenz
4th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by HARTGE_H50!!!

I hope you get your 540 soon and don't forget to post pics! I'll see if i can find some other pics of my uncle's 5er.
specs is simple: FULL ACS ! As for the engine it's also Schnitzer but i don't know any numbers, all i can say is that it pulls hard !

Thanks for the support bro, I hope my plan goes though as well, Ive fell in love with the 5er ever since they came out with the e39 M5 in 2000, and finnaly, I have the opportunity to come close to one, although not an M5, its close enough for me, I aksed for the picts cause I wanted to see how the AC kit looks in different angles, its all good though,
Mclarenbenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2003, 10:53 AM   #37
HARTGE_H50!!!
2nd Gear Member

here's one more pic i found on my hard drive, of my uncle's car at the Köln meet. Cd rom still not working...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg simg1114_jpg.jpg (73.5 KB, 47 views)
Old 10-25-2003, 10:55 AM   #38
HARTGE_H50!!!
2nd Gear Member

and here, it's not his car but it has the same body kit, rims are different
Attached Images
File Type: jpg schnitzer1.jpg (42.5 KB, 45 views)
Old 10-25-2003, 10:57 AM   #39
HARTGE_H50!!!
2nd Gear Member

last one
Attached Images
File Type: jpg schnitzer2.jpg (46.3 KB, 44 views)
Old 10-25-2003, 03:56 PM   #40
sadda///M
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by HARTGE_H50!!!
I'm not sure what it was again, i think it's 320i prepped for the track. The guy took out everything, the young man you can see walking on the right is the owner. When we left the meet he showed us some of his driving skills, powersliding in almost every corner, lol !

here you have a last pic

Thanks man!

Looking from afar, I thought that blue thingy on the hood of the white car was some kinda hood protection like flexiplastic bra. Hmm that would be a novel and cool accessory. Imagine you can customize your own bra with your own personal art.
Old 10-25-2003, 09:38 PM   #41
BackSideWedgie
1st Gear Newbie

Send a message via AIM to BackSideWedgie
Quote:
Originally posted by windsor318is
nice car, i also think deep dish hm2's will look really good on your car!!!.........19"!!

Vancouver? pffftt come to Van Island man so many back roads so many mountain roads soooo much fun driving no matter what you are driving!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: