Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Track Junkies
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-25-2003, 09:13 PM   #31
tlaselva
1800+ HP Driveway

Send a message via MSN to tlaselva
Mikester, I really hope your not as bad as your bragging about.

If it is true, I really hope you kill yourself before you take some innocent with you, which is inevitable if you continue your idiotic driving habits.

If you want to race, go to the track.
This way, you only endanger yourself.

I really don't believe your stuipid enough that you actually believe your not endangering the general public driving the way you do.....

2010 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport

2010 GSX-R 750

2003 C5 Z06
LS7 427CI w/ECS Novi 2000 : Caravaggio Widebody and Full Leather & Alcantra Interior
903rwhp/815rwtq : 10.3@152mph
tlaselva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2003, 12:19 AM   #32
Mikester
7th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Mikester
openwheel and tlaseva
even though youve got some good points, you dont know me that well and the way i drive, and every driver is different, so you cant judge me
and no, im not endagering anyone cause i dont do it too often and when i do, there are no cars on the highway.

"If it is true, I really hope you kill yourself before you take some innocent with you, which is inevitable if you continue your idiotic driving habits."
are you stupid or something, whats the deal?. you dont tell people to die, especially the ones you dont know. i hope YOU kill yourself in your corvette. learn to respect others.

do some people post without thinking first? im just sharing a story. you dont have to reply if you dont like it. holy ****
some of you guys act like thugs, some act like they know everything... wtf

Last edited by Mikester; 10-26-2003 at 12:36 AM.
Mikester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2003, 12:40 AM   #33
SickFinga

Ahhh Tony, Tony.
It is kinda funny, your post I mean.
Yes it was stupid for Mike to go 220 and maybe it was even dumber to run. But why we like to call people stupid when they do that, but when we do it ourselfs we tend to forget.
I don't think I would run from the cops, maybe if i killed someone I would, but there is not a single speeding ticket that would made me run.
I was twice a passanger on a bike running from the cops.
It was stupid and scary. But I wouldnt do it myself.

Also Tony, please do not tell me you never broke the highway act and never raced on public roads. All of is done it, well most of us.
Alll your's and Kevin's post are just BLAH BLAH BLAH to out teenaged ears. Once we go on the road we forget all about.
If you think I'm dumb and ignorant, well good for you, but just remember when you were our age.

I raced once in my life, and i didn't like it.
well yes I did race more, but they were just small pulls and prolly never exceeded speed limit by 20km/h.

I was driving like an idiot before, well I;m still, but even bigger idiot before.
But accident, when my paretns rolled over they SUV at 100km/h made me think twice each time I speed.
Accident that i had almost two years ago made me drive below speed limit when it rains. You will never see me drive over a speed limit when it rains.

So my point is until Mike will get into the accident, or he will get older, his actions won't stop, and your posts won't help it.

And calling him the biggest idiot and that he deserves to get killed is kinda dumb.
SickFinga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2003, 12:55 AM   #34
R_JAY
Has the world for ransom

Mike, is the limiter on your car removed?
R_JAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2003, 01:02 AM   #35
Mikester
7th Gear Member

thanks, finally someone understood

when it rains, i usually dont speed up cause my tires are not that great. and i barely race(not cause i dont want to).
i just like going fast, thats about it... and if you knew me, you'd know that i care about others and i wouldnt do anything stupid on the road. wow i went 220, big deal! there are probably less crashes on the autobahn than on the 401.
hey, most of the people who crash here in NA, crash because theyre stupid, overconfident, have bad reaction, or just trying to show off, and ive seen LOTS of people like that. and its not cause of speed. and if you combine high speeds and these people, only then its dangerous.

i almost got killed or seriously injured lots of times.
mostly it was old people, and they didnt even check blindspots. would you tell them: oh youre a stupid son of a bitch, i hope you get killed.
Old 10-26-2003, 01:05 AM   #36
Mikester
7th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by R_JAY
Mike, is the limiter on your car removed?
no not yet
once it showed 230 and the car smelled really bad, but i dont know if i really went 230. but now i just can feel it stop at a certain speed (about 220)

if i removed it, how fast do you think id be able to go?
Old 10-26-2003, 01:07 AM   #37
R_JAY
Has the world for ransom

I thought the E36 was limited to 205 or something like that.
R_JAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2003, 05:32 AM   #38
Mikester
7th Gear Member

no man, look at the picture on the 1st page
Old 10-26-2003, 12:45 PM   #39
Mystikal
Moderator/Event-Coordinator

I've had my car to 215 before the supposed 206 limiter. The E46 has seen 225, too. Both are unmodified. The limiter has a lot of play.

@stancejay
Mystikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2003, 10:59 PM   #40
M3ntal Kev
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by SickFinga
Ahhh Tony, Tony.
It is kinda funny, your post I mean.
Yes it was stupid for Mike to go 220 and maybe it was even dumber to run. But why we like to call people stupid when they do that, but when we do it ourselfs we tend to forget.
I don't think I would run from the cops, maybe if i killed someone I would, but there is not a single speeding ticket that would made me run.
I was twice a passanger on a bike running from the cops.
It was stupid and scary. But I wouldnt do it myself.

Also Tony, please do not tell me you never broke the highway act and never raced on public roads. All of is done it, well most of us.
Alll your's and Kevin's post are just BLAH BLAH BLAH to out teenaged ears. Once we go on the road we forget all about.
If you think I'm dumb and ignorant, well good for you, but just remember when you were our age.
When I was your age I was driving around in a Chrysler K-car and not posing around in an M3. Whether or not I have done stupid things in the past, does not mean that they were okay. Is a man who kills another, then preaches against it, more believable or less? Is his advice less worthy or more due to his experiences?

Aren't you the same little kid that posted pics of race car wrecks after I posted an invitation to a friendly casual lapping day? Its good to see you finally show up to an auto-x event instead of spewing knowledge you don't have.

Quote:
I raced once in my life, and i didn't like it.
well yes I did race more, but they were just small pulls and prolly never exceeded speed limit by 20km/h.

I was driving like an idiot before, well I;m still, but even bigger idiot before.
But accident, when my paretns rolled over they SUV at 100km/h made me think twice each time I speed.
Accident that i had almost two years ago made me drive below speed limit when it rains. You will never see me drive over a speed limit when it rains.

So my point is until Mike will get into the accident, or he will get older, his actions won't stop, and your posts won't help it.

And calling him the biggest idiot and that he deserves to get killed is kinda dumb.
I agree that wishing someone to die is a little harsh, but I think Tony's point was that Mikester should learn one way or another before he ends up with an innocent person's blood on his hands. Hence, the advice given to him is to become more skilled and responsible behind the wheel.

In any case, if my posts make no sense and do not even make you stop and think, perhaps I shouldn't bother. You teenage guys are already smarter than us older guys.

Funny thing is that none of you guys were at Mosport this weekend learning to drive and control your car in the rain. I guess thats not important to the younger BMW enthusiasts.

So let me continue... BLAH BLAH BLAH...

/// M3NTAL Kev

M3ntal Kev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 12:06 AM   #41
WhadUpp
BIG BIG WHEELS

To say to a fellow max member that you hope they kill themselves is bad taste.
Old 10-27-2003, 12:10 AM   #42
SickFinga

Quote:
Originally posted by M3ntal Kev
When I was your age I was driving around in a Chrysler K-car and not posing around in an M3. Whether or not I have done stupid things in the past, does not mean that they were okay. Is a man who kills another, then preaches against it, more believable or less? Is his advice less worthy or more due to his experiences?

Aren't you the same little kid that posted pics of race car wrecks after I posted an invitation to a friendly casual lapping day? Its good to see you finally show up to an auto-x event instead of spewing knowledge you don't have.
So what I was suppose to follow your steps and got my self a K-Car?
Where did you see me posing in my M3?
What I meant with my post that all of us did the same thing.
you raced cars on streets, Tony did, and I.
All of us were speeding and breaking the same laws.
But when we do it, all you older drivers starting to tell us that we should not be on the road, we are idiots and deserve to die.

Yes i'm the same kid that posted those pictures.
But what that has to d with this I dunno.
and ohh I was at AutoX before, and you posted exact same sentance about a year ago.
And please tell me what knowledge I was spewing??

I dont think I said your posts make no sense, all I said is when you bash someone else for the same action you've prolly done please include your experience in the post.

My post was mostly for Tony, not you for.

And yes all your posts are BLAH BLAH BLAH.
Especially when you try to act to your age, but then your replie turn into shit talk.
Remember that thread where I posted pics oh those accidents?
Remember how whole your crew came and started to call me an idiot and that those pics were bullshit?
Dont you think it was kinda immature?
If you trying to teach us, stupid posers, some road maners, I think you should use a bit less harsh language, maybe more people would listen.
Old 10-27-2003, 12:25 AM   #43
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:

Remember that thread where I posted pics oh those accidents?
what thread???
Old 10-27-2003, 12:32 AM   #44
SickFinga

Quote:
Originally posted by mkgino
what thread???
http://maxbimmer.com/forums/showthre...&threadid=4310
Old 10-27-2003, 01:00 AM   #45
Mikester
7th Gear Member

"Tony's point was that Mikester should learn one way or another before he ends up with an innocent person's blood on his hands. Hence, the advice given to him is to become more skilled and responsible behind the wheel. "

ok do you read with your ass? how the hell do you know how i drive and how you gonna make me more responsible? hit me on the head and say its wrong?
and wtf, when i told this story i was saying there were NO CARS ON THE ROAD, it means there were NO CARS! CAN YOU SEE THE NO NO NO NO NO????? i think now you did, good. so if there are NO cars, there are no people on the highway. right? good

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: