Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Global MaXbimmer
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-21-2003, 03:26 PM   #181
A~G
Car Payment Free

Send a message via MSN to A~G
Soon... my friend will be selling his gear so i'll keep you guyz posted.

He'll be getting rid of the whole package...kindof like what I was selling except his is a BRASS EAGLE gun.

+I dunno if he'll sell, but he has this amazing PAINTBALL HANDGUN with a freakin' laser!!!. (downside=only holds 8paintballs at a time)... but he used to play in tournaments. He has like 5 guns.

the ones he's selling... he paid about $300 for the BRASS EAGLE and $100 for the Handgun. He only used them 2-3 times. their also like brand new.

the ones he uses on a regular basis are over $700 each

A~G

Man who run in front of car get tired.
Man who run behind car get exhausted.
A~G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2003, 04:30 PM   #182
///MAGAKS
3rd Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to ///MAGAKS
the more ppl we have the better it is ... we usualy have 4 or 5 ppl come out some days it will be better other days it will be 3 or 4... sunday will be good... we are going to have 8 ppl including u ... and if you want to bring more thats even better... i think 12 or 14 will be the limit though... dont want too many ppl... actualy make it 16 ppl.. thats the most we will have... it could be like socom ... lol... if u neew to get a hold of me my # is 905-388-8596.. there is a map on the first page of this thread that shows how to get to my house... and where we play...we might be going to the paintball place tonight to get our gear so we will be all ready... if u want to come we will be going around 4 or 5... just give me a call...or post up here... so did u use the gun yet... my buddy said that the gun is realy good
///MAGAKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2003, 12:40 AM   #183
STALKER
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to STALKER
I got my tank filled today, so Im good to go, my buddy wants to come too, but has no gear, hopefully he can rent somewhere. What time do you guys play?

2008 AW/FR E90 M3
//RAC RG63//Volk TE37//AP Racing BBK//Akrapovic Exhaust//Dinan SW//Dinan Intake//JRZ RS1 Coilovers//Dinan Monoball Control Arm Bearings//VRS Diffuser//
STALKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2003, 01:20 PM   #184
STALKER
6th Gear Member

I got Raptor tickets for Sunday, so I might be hittin the game. If I can ger rid of the tickets then I will come paintballing, cause Im dyin to play.

2008 AW/FR E90 M3
//RAC RG63//Volk TE37//AP Racing BBK//Akrapovic Exhaust//Dinan SW//Dinan Intake//JRZ RS1 Coilovers//Dinan Monoball Control Arm Bearings//VRS Diffuser//
Old 11-22-2003, 10:52 PM   #185
///MAGAKS
3rd Gear Member

we are meeting at the paintball store for 12:00 (lunch) to get our stuff then we are going to head to my house to start the war... u got my # so if u need to get a hold of me give me a call ...

Dave
Old 11-23-2003, 06:29 AM   #186
STALKER
6th Gear Member

dude, Im sorry, I cant make it, Im going to the Raptors game. If you guys play next Saturday, Im down, or at night too. Sorry.

2008 AW/FR E90 M3
Old 11-24-2003, 02:30 AM   #187
STALKER
6th Gear Member

so how was it???

2008 AW/FR E90 M3
Old 11-24-2003, 03:12 AM   #188
///MAGAKS
3rd Gear Member

it was sick ... we had 10 guys show up from 1200-500... then at 500 2 ppl from maxim paintball came down and played with us... the owner and another guy... next sunday is going to be a big game ... we are going to play bushball... and speedball...the owner from maximum is going to let us borrow a 20 part blow up bunker for the speedball... we played capture the flag today too..that game lasted for 2h... it was only one round but it was sick.. ppl were hiding in the trees and all over the place... we also played a round of nightball... it was so dark u could not see in front of u ....all u can here was gun shots from everywhere...it was the best day of paintball i have ever played... ... eh where did u get your tippman... i am thinking on getting one ... and how much did u pay for it... sunday comming up u got to come down it is going to be great i will let u know what time we will start... it might be early but we will be playing the full day till about 600... we took a group shot of all the ppl who played ... i will try to get the pics on here soon... so how was the game ... who won
Old 11-24-2003, 03:27 AM   #189
STALKER
6th Gear Member

I knew I was gonna miss somethign good. The Raptors got slaughtered. Shit man, I made the wrong decision. I got my gun from Frank and Accurate Paintball in New Jersey. I got the Tippman A5, with the Flatline barrel for around 4 bills, which is a great deal, considering the barrel alone is almost 2 bills. Why do want a Tippmann? They are good guns, solid and durable.

2008 AW/FR E90 M3
Old 11-24-2003, 03:33 AM   #190
///MAGAKS
3rd Gear Member

do u think u can get another one ...i held one at maxim and it felt so nice... and i love how they look...plus there are about 3 or 4 of us that are going to get them... is the tippman that u got brand new ... if i were to buy it from maxim it would cost me $430 for the gun and $250 for the flat line... it would be better to get it from u if u can get more
Old 11-24-2003, 03:36 AM   #191
STALKER
6th Gear Member

ya it was brand new. I can ask the guy if you like. I think it was around 3 bills USD, plus shipping. This would be much cheaper than if you bought it there.

2008 AW/FR E90 M3
Old 11-24-2003, 03:45 AM   #192
STALKER
6th Gear Member

They do feel very nice, and they are suppose to be low maintance and durable, thats what sold me on it. The cyclone feeder is nice also, feeds the balls very quickly and does not break them. It is a little loud though, but thats no biggy.

2008 AW/FR E90 M3
Old 11-24-2003, 03:48 AM   #193
STALKER
6th Gear Member

I paid $325 USD for the gun and the barrel.

So here is what I paid Canadian

Converting 429.75 Canadian Dollars to
U.S. Dollars will yield
325.00 U.S. Dollars.
(Derived rate = 0.7563)

So I basically got the flatline for free compare to your prices. Frank was also nice enought to declare it for much less so I paid very little tax on it.

2008 AW/FR E90 M3
Old 11-24-2003, 02:58 PM   #194
///MAGAKS
3rd Gear Member

ya i think i am going to get one off of u very soon... the big thing i like is that the balls dont break...do they have a website i can look at
Old 11-24-2003, 04:12 PM   #195
STALKER
6th Gear Member

try doing a search under the name, I don't know if they do. I have their address and number though.

2008 AW/FR E90 M3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: