Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Multimedia > Rides
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-16-2003, 03:15 AM   #31
FastM3
is dreaming of ///M's

Quote:
Originally posted by SickFinga
so owners of e34 and e46 are fake bmw enthusiasts?
I'm sure he just means that the newer models are more pimping (which i think they are too) and that they arent shit...

the biggest enthusiast (IMO) will get the most recent model...of any car, now just bmw
FastM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2003, 03:19 AM   #32
Shmekr
2nd Gear Member

1991 850CSI is way more pimp then any . Its 12 yrs old car but prestige! Who thinks E46 is pimp he is a loser. And 2000 750IL is pimp with nice 21" chromies all togheter 150 Gs cnd . Same goes for 850.
Old 10-16-2003, 03:22 AM   #33
Shmekr
2nd Gear Member

Ops and 540 6SP I forgor. So many jerks on the road in 3 series thinking they are all that .',[.l,[]p.
Old 10-16-2003, 04:59 AM   #34
notmpowered
bent rims

Quote:
the biggest enthusiast (IMO) will get the most recent model
This is absolutley rediculous. The biggest enthusiast will get the car that he/she wants regardless of year ,make or model. Being an enthusiast constitutes making a car the way you want it to be. P.S. I drive a 3 series and I am all that so **** you. Just because someone drives a more expensive car doesnt make them cooler.

Last edited by notmpowered; 10-16-2003 at 05:06 AM.
notmpowered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2003, 07:41 PM   #35
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by Shmekr
1991 850CSI is way more pimp then any . Its 12 yrs old car but prestige! Who thinks E46 is pimp he is a loser. And 2000 750IL is pimp with nice 21" chromies all togheter 150 Gs cnd . Same goes for 850.
i think your a loser...i dont think this is "pimpin" but i definitly LOVE this ride..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mycar07.jpg (56.0 KB, 112 views)

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2003, 07:44 PM   #36
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

this is more than jus pimpin..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0182515.jpg (85.8 KB, 111 views)

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2003, 07:54 PM   #37
DriveItSideways
Banned

Quote:
Ops and 540 6SP I forgor. So many jerks on the road in 3 series thinking they are all that .',[.l,[]p.

....this is coming from someone that drives an accord, easy bud dont hurt yourself trying to be cool.

p.s no offense to anyone that drives a honda, i just dont like when someone makes fun of a car when their own is not as good..
DriveItSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2003, 09:15 PM   #38
SickFinga

Quote:

honestly i see more jerks driving 91 civics and 91 accord and think they are some cool shit.
SickFinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 01:09 AM   #39
Mystikal
Moderator/Event-Coordinator

Quote:
Originally posted by Blackedout_E36
p.s no offense to anyone that drives a honda
Considering you drive a Honda, you better not mean any offense.

@stancejay
Mystikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 04:08 AM   #40
M3ntal Kev
3rd Gear Member

I think Shmekr has a valid point. Lately, the BMW scene has gone from enjoying The Ultimate Driving Machine to becoming more about enjoying The Ultimate Posing, Styling and Bling-Blinging Machine. But one thing that Shmekr has dead wrong is where the amount of money spent on the car legitimizes it.

BMW M cars used to be about building limited production runs for homologation purposes. Now, its all about who can go and get their double latte faster than their neighbour.

And for those of you that like to use the term "pimp", the following links are for your enjoyment.

Click Me

Click Me

Kind of makes you all warm and fuzzy knowing what the word really means, implies and connotates, doesn't it?

/// M3NTAL Kev

Last edited by M3ntal Kev; 10-17-2003 at 04:33 AM.
M3ntal Kev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 04:34 AM   #41
SickFinga

Kevin, you are too old, so word "pimp" doesn't make any sense to you.

If you look in urbandictionary.com you will find a difinition that implies to what others were saying.

only E30M3 and M1 were production cars inspired by racing.
all other M's are just tuned street cars.
Old 10-17-2003, 04:54 AM   #42
M3ntal Kev
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by SickFinga
Kevin, you are too old, so word "pimp" doesn't make any sense to you.

If you look in urbandictionary.com you will find a difinition that implies to what others were saying.

only E30M3 and M1 were production cars inspired by racing.
all other M's are just tuned street cars.
Click my 2nd link and it takes you to urban dictionary. Read the first definition. Expressing how cool, wicked or fly something is in terms of the exploitation of women (or anyone for that matter) cannot be a good thing, in the past, now or even the future.

As the for the M1 and e30 M3, those are the true thoroughbreds of the M car series. The e28 M535 and M5 were also purpose built for use by BMW corporate security services. So they, too, had "purpose". Everything after seems to just be a clever marketing program. Seriously, who "needs" an automatic M car?

BTW, I'm not 30 yet and if I'm already too old, the scene is in some serious trouble.

/// M3NTAL Kev

M3ntal Kev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 05:19 AM   #43
SickFinga

Well, meanings change.
For example words SICK/ILL.
e.g. Kevin, your E30 M3 is sick.
doesn't mean it is in need of medical attention, and being SICK isn't a good thing either. but in this case, SICK means good.

Everything has a purpose really.
The only automatic M was E36 and only in North America.
For BMW to be competitive on the market they had to downgrade E36 M3.

P.S. 30 isn't that far
Old 10-19-2003, 03:46 AM   #44
Mclarenbenz
4th Gear Member

Quote:
You know until you said this post, I thought you were the BIggest retart ever, but now after this above post you only just a retard

as you can see, I only say that because im infactuated with the E39 540i

basicly if you want to be a pimp, buy a earlier model Mercedes or lexus, slap some 20 inch chrome shoes on, and call your self a pimp (yea right ) if you want to be a real car enthusiast, buy a BMW, any model
Mclarenbenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2003, 05:47 AM   #45
Nascar318is
6th Gear Member

Well I'm P.I.M.P. Peeing in my pants Laughing....I love threads like this.....

Who cares what kind of cars who owns, and who cares if they own an e36 318 with 26" chromes......Why dress up a car to impress other people....people have cars the way they are for themselfs......Man who cares....not everybody can afford to put Bling Bling's on there car.....I'm just gonna slap my e36 body on top of big foot's frame or the grave diggers and then we'll see who's PIMP.....Also everybody has there different tast on PIMP vehicle's......I love the 850 though....

Back to the thread....e30's m3's are """""PIMP""""" and also the e36 m3's are great especially the e36 m3/4....saw one the other day

1994 318is-Sold July 13th 2010.. Sad Sad Day
Nascar318is is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: