Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Global MaXbimmer
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-10-2002, 06:32 PM   #1
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
Anyone going to the N1 Auto Shannonville track day this weekend?

Its 80 if you pay now and $100 if you pay at the event. I think its mostly civics since its N1 Auto, but Faith w/ Euro spec M3 will be there, I might go to if enough of you guys show up.

Bryan
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Autotechnica is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2002, 12:01 PM   #2
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

sorry.. more info. Its 9-5 half day and we get the full track.

Bryan
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Old 04-11-2002, 02:05 PM   #3
EMPOWERD
Senior Moderator/Event-Coordinator

Straight_6, '88 325e, BLISS and myself are going to Shannonville Tomorrow (Friday) to help out with marshalling and instructing... I don't think it's the same club you're talking about.

My YouTube video
-- RANDY SPARRE --
EMPOWERD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2002, 04:13 PM   #4
lovince
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally posted by MTRD
sorry.. more info. Its 9-5 half day and we get the full track.

Bryan
This can't be... CASC-OR have their Spring Fling test date at SMP this weekend. I'm not sure which track configuration they're running, but whoever else that may be there can't be using the full track...

I'll be at the Spring Fling socializing though

Look for me in the white 330Ci!

"At a given day and a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit, and you touch the limit, and you think "okay, this is the limit". As soon as you touch this limit, something happens in you so that you can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and your experience as well, you can fly very high." - Aryton Senna

Last edited by lovince; 04-11-2002 at 04:16 PM.
lovince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2002, 04:34 PM   #5
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Hmmm.. I only heard the N1 auto news from a friend. It could possibly be on Friday, I'm not too sure. If anyone has information on the N1 event can you please clearify? I'll ask my friend again to confirm. Most likely I will be there either Friday or Sat.

Bryan

Old 04-13-2002, 02:06 PM   #6
'88 325e
5th Gear Member

empowered, straight_6, and I went to Shannonville yesterday (Friday). Helped out the Saab driver training session! I had alot of fun since I have never even attended one. I wish my car would be done so I could go to the BMWCCA @ Mosport next weekend!

Randy(empowerd), Kevin(straight_6), and I (Dave aka:'88 325e) started up Bimmercruize '01. Bimmercruize '02 is on Sunday August 11th! So if you need details about the show please contact us!
L8R,
Dave
'88 325e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2002, 03:06 PM   #7
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Glad you had fun!

Was it hard driving around the track in the rain? Anyone spin out?

Bryan

Old 04-13-2002, 04:54 PM   #8
'88 325e
5th Gear Member

Bryan,

I didn't take my car. I helped run the collision avoidance course, pit boss, and skid track. It was sunny all day (got sunburn) untill the end then it started to sprinkle for like 20 minutes. The highlight was me being a passenger in a 1985 Porsche 911 Targa (did about 4 full course laps). That car stuck to the track like glue. I have to say that is more fun than any rollercoaster I have been on!

BTW thanx Scott!
(Driver Instructor and owner of the Porsche)

Randy(empowerd), Kevin(straight_6), and I (Dave aka:'88 325e) started up Bimmercruize '01. Bimmercruize '02 is on Sunday August 11th! So if you need details about the show please contact us!
L8R,
Dave
'88 325e is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: