Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > Audio/Sound
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-28-2003, 11:28 PM   #1
jeremy
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,351
new carpet/interior ?

i want to put down some new carpet in my whip....i had it done at new image interiors last time and they did a CRAP ass job (not all one piece,and not good quality carpet )....does anybody know of a good interior shop where i can get it done ?...... i am already pulling the old stuff up myself since i'm custom fitting the vaders in, instead of using brackets........any shops and rough idea in pricing would be of great help

thanks

jer
jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2003, 11:56 PM   #2
e30mpowerd
3rd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: uk
Posts: 315
jermey

so which one is u
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jeremy1.jpg (183.0 KB, 174 views)
__________________
e30mpowerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2003, 01:47 AM   #3
ballin
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Montreal
Posts: 76
I was thinking about getting metal mats in my car...instead of carpets

4 the winter...do you guys htink it would look nice
ballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2003, 02:13 AM   #4
NickP
Moderator
 
NickP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,135
Re: new carpet/interior ?

Quote:
Originally posted by jeremy
i want to put down some new carpet in my whip....i had it done at new image interiors last time and they did a CRAP ass job (not all one piece,and not good quality carpet )....does anybody know of a good interior shop where i can get it done ?...... i am already pulling the old stuff up myself since i'm custom fitting the vaders in, instead of using brackets........any shops and rough idea in pricing would be of great help

thanks

jer
Why don't use just find a carpet from a wreckers in good condition? They're not all that hard to find and the fit will be perfect... its not that hard to do, PM me if you need some details.
NickP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2003, 02:15 AM   #5
SebSter
6th Gear Member
 
SebSter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,414
Re: jermey

Quote:
Originally posted by e30mpowerd
so which one is u
thats not his car, same kit tho, looked pretty good in person
SebSter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2003, 02:51 AM   #6
jeremy
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,351
Re: Re: new carpet/interior ?

Quote:
Originally posted by NickP
Why don't use just find a carpet from a wreckers in good condition? They're not all that hard to find and the fit will be perfect... its not that hard to do, PM me if you need some details.
the problem is trying to find a 15 year old carpet in decent condition....i can do it myself, but i thought it would be cheaper to have one done instead of ordering a new carpet from the dealer...good thought though.......if you know of a e30 w/ a good carpet let me know...


e30mpowered: that's not my car...similar though...
jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2003, 12:31 PM   #7
NickP
Moderator
 
NickP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,135
Re: Re: Re: new carpet/interior ?

Quote:
Originally posted by jeremy
the problem is trying to find a 15 year old carpet in decent condition....i can do it myself, but i thought it would be cheaper to have one done instead of ordering a new carpet from the dealer...good thought though.......if you know of a e30 w/ a good carpet let me know...


e30mpowered: that's not my car...similar though...
I got one in perfect condition, had to pull it out myself... (you need a knife to cut out the carpet between the console & the heater box)

I found it at Cookstown Auto - it cost me $25.

Good luck in your hunt,
Nick
NickP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2003, 01:11 PM   #8
jeremy
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,351
wow ! 25 bux ! you cant beat that.....thanks for the tip
jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2003, 01:28 PM   #9
Miguel
...Delt Smash
 
Miguel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Dudebridge
Posts: 10,882
Re: jermey

Quote:
Originally posted by e30mpowerd
so which one is u
Isn't that E302NV's car? looked sick at Bimmercruize.
__________________
Miguel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2003, 01:33 PM   #10
jeremy
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,351
Re: Re: jermey

Quote:
Originally posted by Miguel
Isn't that E302NV's car? looked sick at Bimmercruize.
yup
jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2003, 07:55 PM   #11
Adriano
Who's your daddy now?
 
Adriano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: The Bond Facility
Posts: 1,087
Send a message via MSN to Adriano
Does anyone think that the metal floor mats look good or are they too ricey for a BMW???
__________________


Agent BMW trailer
Adriano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2003, 10:48 PM   #12
jeremy
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,351
Quote:
Originally posted by Adriano
Does anyone think that the metal floor mats look good or are they too ricey for a BMW???
i have them and i think they look GREAT !!

mine are aluminum checker plate
jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.