Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 09-25-2003, 06:02 AM   #1
magnus
6th Gear Member

In regards to the war!

Constantine was king of Byzantium and not of Rome! And he was considered a great king! There is no reason for great powers to fall other than that the more enemies you make the more powers you have to put in the effort to contain them! As for the actions of the US i have this to say: If the US claim that the reason they go to war is to protect people from tyrans that kill and destroy and cause genosite, then why the hell dont they attack Israel? I mean they are killing hundreds of people because of the actions a small nuber of people do! Or why dont they get involved in the Irish matters? Could it be that a) Israel has a big influence to the US way of thinking or b) there is no finnancial benefits in such actions or even c) there will be a vast amount of media covering the war in these cases such that it will be impossible to control what is broadcasted to the public!
Whatever the reason i can only say this! How come wars only happen when the particular president in office has his political fame somehow breached? The Monica Lewinski incident was drowned whith the first Iraqi attack and the Bosnia war! The fact that Bush is a complete monkey that is unable to make even a speach without mistakes and the fact that people recreted voting for him was solved with this war! Well..? Noone will know! And can i ask this cause it has been in my mind! If Osama Bin Laden did cause the attack and had planned it for so long then why would he deny it? I feel very sad for incidents like the Sept 11 but i can help feeling even more sad when civilized and wealthy countries like America react with blood baths!!!! Was it not God who said: "turn the other cheek" . Or would it not have been better to embargo this countries! All i am trying to say is Perhaps the reasons of their actions can be justified, Howevewr the means and their actions it self dont!!! After all they are following the same rules as their enemies: AN EYE FOR AN EYE!!!! Is that the way of a so called great nation??I think not! It is the way of a sick goverment that happens to run a great nation!

"Lo there do I see my father.
Lo there do I see my mother.
Lo there do I see my brothers and my sisters.
Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning.
Lo they do call to me
they bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla,
where the brave may live forever"
magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 06:03 AM   #2
magnus
6th Gear Member

Btw i was meant to post this as part of Bavarias post! Sorry if i upset anyone! I mean no offence

"Lo there do I see my father.
Lo there do I see my mother.
Lo there do I see my brothers and my sisters.
Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning.
Lo they do call to me
they bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla,
where the brave may live forever"
magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 11:40 AM   #3
maverick
5th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to maverick
Actually this is intresting to me. The only point I dont agree with is the one that countries fall cause they dont have the means or maybe run out of means of defending their country from the enemies or countries that want to be on top. ( I think thats what you were saying please correct me if im wrong)

History has tought me that all the greatest civilizations in the world fell because of a revolt from within their country and I hate to say it but I can see it happening in america some day. The problem is and everyone knows this THE RICH GET RICHER WHILE THE POOR GET POORER now the problem with this is there are a F*CK of a lot more poor people then there are rich people and eventually the poor get tired of the govn't and rich people filling their pockets while others live in shacks and they rebel against the country causeing civil unrest to which creates large weak points and they are vunerable and fall. Remember to ALL the rich people while you sleep comfortably in your bed we the "poor" people are the ones keeping you safe serving your food cleaning your homes so on and so forth im not saying I want to revolt theres a few things I dont like but for the most part I enjoy my day to day life but it does seem to me thats how civilizations fall.

As for Osama....I hope I dont get to flamed for this im going to type this in caps hopefully everyone understands this THE PEOPLE OF AMERICA WHO DIED DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE. thats #1
#2 I do belive osama was involved in the attacks I havent made up my mind if he was the mastermind behind it or not but I do belive he was involved

#3 although I dont believe the people who died or the familys who are suffering deserve what happened I DO belive america got what it deserved

WHY??? because america FUNDED, ARMED AND TRAINED osama and his crew how to fight and payed them well to do THEIR dirty work

oh yea and this isn't the first time america has tried to kill osoma so if I was osama id be a little pissed off too.

PLEASE READ THE CAPS I DO NOT IN ANYWAY CONDONE HIS ACTIONS THESE ARE JUST MY VIEWS ON WHY HE DID WHAT HE DID.

I want to know what everyone else thinks

PIMP'N AIN'T EASY
especially in a sunturd
maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 04:56 PM   #4
betmen
6th Gear Member

is this the bush poic one?....im lost but if it is the....

like i said, all empires do fall, the thing is that when it gets big too many things are thee to manage, if a popuilation is great and all of that.....

i can type a wohole lot of argumental points sugesting that all empires face defeat form there own people of fomr the enemy, but its too long

so america did get wut they deserved, i do feel bad for the people, but did any americans feel bad for the people that the USA killed???...proly a small percentage, something like 0.01%....

like somone said...wut goes around comes around...cant avoid it

ez
betmen is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: