Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Sightings
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 09-24-2003, 11:01 PM   #31
Bavarias_Finest
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to Bavarias_Finest Send a message via Yahoo to Bavarias_Finest
Quote:
Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
DUMBASS!
lol
read the posts over, i KNOW the people buying the ferarri have money to burn and that sorta cash is POCKET CHANGE for them, but the point is, JON, would you rather want a ENZO or RANDY's PORSCHE?!
See IMO, Randy's porsche is BETTER LOOKING, FASTER, and at a fraction of the cost!
So why in god name, EVEN if i did have all the money get an ENZO!
I'd rather spen a MIL and DESIGN MY OWN FRICKEN CAR!!
Dont call anyone a dumbass, youve been making dumb statements this whole thread. Keep changing your tune too...so just chill out and stop typing before you research your stuff.

SL55 AMG 03' ---- I NEED IT

I dont do drugs, dont drink, I speed, that is my addiction.
Bavarias_Finest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2003, 11:46 PM   #32
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
DUMBASS!
lol
read the posts over, i KNOW the people buying the ferarri have money to burn and that sorta cash is POCKET CHANGE for them, but the point is, JON, would you rather want a ENZO or RANDY's PORSCHE?!
See IMO, Randy's porsche is BETTER LOOKING, FASTER, and at a fraction of the cost!
So why in god name, EVEN if i did have all the money get an ENZO!
I'd rather spen a MIL and DESIGN MY OWN FRICKEN CAR!!
man, your calling ME a dumbass..

not everyone is into tuning cars, some people have that italian ferrari pride..dont u get it? Randy woulda bought a ferrari if he wasnt..

1. a tuner
2. a german (damn nazi lol jk)
3. into having a unique custom fast mofo car

Randys porsche is nicer, faster, etc...but it isnt one of the worlds most desirable car. the guys who bought enzo bought it cuz they love ferrari (like how randy, and coincidently everyone else on max loves porsche..esp, randys). No one cares wat YOU wanna do, what is the point of posting that the car is pointless to buy, I'd rather do this..

i know my posts are pointless but damn..

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 12:20 AM   #33
Soldo
6th Gear Member

JON..................
your gay!
lol, buddy from DC, chill out man, i know this guy, and by callin him a dumbass i'm only callin him by his birth given name!
LOL, kidding!
Anyhow, jon, as you can see i'm not alone in this argument, so HAH!
Old 09-25-2003, 01:51 AM   #34
King Luis
The King.

Send a message via MSN to King Luis
all i have to say is that the Porsche Carrera GT is a very and i mean very close competitor with the Enzo. the GT is 1 tenth of a second off the Enzo's 1/4 mile time. the Porsche costs less, i think it looks WAY better and you have money to buy a Cayenne for the winter and a Turbo to tune and make it look amazing and go fast as hell

that is my 0.02 cents and probably one of the best ways to go.
BTW Ferrari needs to make some of their engines more effeciently. a ferrari v8 putting out the 0 to 60 as Porsche's flat 6........come on..

Sold:2004 Silver Gray M3
Mods: Dice Unit, EAS Angel Eyes, Painted Reflectors, CSL Diffuser, Smoked Corners, PSS10s, 15mm Front and 10mm Rear Spacers.

Gone:1990 Brilliantrot 325is
Mods: Alpine speakers and HU, Euro Projectors, Magnaflow Muffler, Euro Smoked Tails and GC Coilovers.

Last edited by King Luis; 09-25-2003 at 01:55 AM.
King Luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 03:25 AM   #35
Soldo
6th Gear Member

EXACTLY!
See King Luis, you said it PERFECTLY, thats what i've been trying to say the WHOLE time...........
Ferarris are WAYYYYYY to overated!
Old 09-25-2003, 03:40 AM   #36
SebSter
6th Gear Member

yeah but soldo what u dont understand is the people who have the enzo have enough money to get the porche gt alongside it and the cayenne and whatever else the **** they want..

its like me buying a model ferrari for 50 bucks, and you tell me why would i do that when i can get two bimmers for 25 each... the point is, while its not like its NO money, to me 50 isnt a fortune, and if i really wanted to i could get the ferrari AND the two bimmers without much trouble..... its the exact same idea with the Enzo.. the people who have them have more than enough money to buy ANYTHING else they desire too, so it in no way hurts them to have the Enzo

Old car 1990 325ix. Current car 2000 540i.
SebSter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 03:56 AM   #37
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
EXACTLY!
See King Luis, you said it PERFECTLY, thats what i've been trying to say the WHOLE time...........
Ferarris are WAYYYYYY to overated!
wow you wasted a lot of time! people know that, and didnt need YOU to point it out dingus!

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 05:29 AM   #38
BimmerBalla14
rollercoasterracer

Send a message via AIM to BimmerBalla14 Send a message via MSN to BimmerBalla14 Send a message via Skype™ to BimmerBalla14
haha,i love heated convos..but i agree with soldo...id never buy one.why? 1)ugly, 2)id rather rebuild an m5(someone said that theres some who dont like to customize cars...then those people can pay someone else to do it.shit,ill do it lol) 3)really is a waste of $,i know its just another car & pocket change to some to buy it,but IMO, itd be a nuisance (SP?) to have another car in the garage...not including an eye soar lol. 4) why not get the M3 GTR??
BimmerBalla14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 06:00 PM   #39
King Luis
The King.

Send a message via MSN to King Luis
btw i bet Most of these rich guys driving the enzos have no idea how to really drive a car. they probably get shofferd (sp* (driven places))everywhere

Sold:2004 Silver Gray M3
Mods: Dice Unit, EAS Angel Eyes, Painted Reflectors, CSL Diffuser, Smoked Corners, PSS10s, 15mm Front and 10mm Rear Spacers.

Gone:1990 Brilliantrot 325is
Mods: Alpine speakers and HU, Euro Projectors, Magnaflow Muffler, Euro Smoked Tails and GC Coilovers.
King Luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 07:41 PM   #40
BimmerBalla14
rollercoasterracer

Send a message via AIM to BimmerBalla14 Send a message via MSN to BimmerBalla14 Send a message via Skype™ to BimmerBalla14
lol yeah,not only that,but i bet most of thethe enzos never go above the speed limit on the highway,or race from light to light, or anything.people that have those kinda cars shouldnt have them,and those of us that are driving enthusiasts that wo[uld kill to have a mclaren or somethin,prolly will never even see one in real life.
BimmerBalla14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 11:21 PM   #41
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
Quote:
Originally posted by King Luis
btw i bet Most of these rich guys driving the enzos have no idea how to really drive a car. they probably get shofferd (sp* (driven places))everywhere
I agree completely. Almost all the 360M's I've seen so far are paddle gear change operated. Boo!

Bry
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Autotechnica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2003, 02:58 AM   #42
Donni
1st Gear Newbie

ok the people that were able to get the enzos had to be former owners of a ferrari for along period of time and have no criminal record...These people know how to drive their cars man u dont need to worry about that....
Donni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2003, 06:42 AM   #43
Shamis
6th Gear Member

John and soldo u 2 are seriously under estimating people who can actually ever own an enzo.

Ur all talking about porches and ferraris and millions o fbmws and benz or whatever listen up.

THE PEOPLE WHO CAN AFFORD TO BUY A FERRARI ENZO CAN ALSO GET A LEAR JET AND HAVE HOUSES ALL ACROSS THE WORLD

HOW MUCH DO U THINK MAINTENANCE IS ON A PLANE??? Use your heads there is a difference between rich, and then there is ENZO RICH.

its not all about cars when ur that rich... u got money for planes too

its just peole like to think they are on top of the world. and when they get off there private jet and step into a FORMULA 1 FERRARI they just say, uknow what, im da shit and i dont give a **** about anyone else

To Them the 800 for an oil change is the equivallent as us going to mr lube if not less.
Shamis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2003, 09:14 AM   #44
Soldo
6th Gear Member

I GIVE UP!!
No one understands what i'm trying to say, i've said it a million times!
I KNOW THEY CAN AFFORD IT!!!
I know that kinda cash isn't a issue for them, but paying that much for what an OIL CHANGE, WHY? Whats so special about the oil, thats what i mean, why drive a car that you have to wear latex gloves to touch the body!
I mean, i think its STUPID that they charge people that much for nothing special!
Old 09-27-2003, 02:28 PM   #45
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
Quote:
I GIVE UP!!
No one understands what i'm trying to say, i've said it a million times!
I KNOW THEY CAN AFFORD IT!!!
I know that kinda cash isn't a issue for them, but paying that much for what an OIL CHANGE, WHY? Whats so special about the oil, thats what i mean, why drive a car that you have to wear latex gloves to touch the body!
I mean, i think its STUPID that they charge people that much for nothing special!
Don't worry Kevin, I understand you

Even if I were bloody flithy rich I would not buy an ENZO, I'd get a cheaper class Ferrari such as the 355. Unless your not taking the car to a race track to race it, I'm not really into the Ferrari image either.

Bry
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Autotechnica is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: