Hey guys bunch of my friends every year gather together and go out to shannovile and take it to the track rather than the strip mmmm i mean street,,,, yeah thatzz right so yeah..
There are only going to be three track days this year b/c all the days we want are already booked.the track days will be posted on our website www.vandelay.ca
in a week. but the first one will be may 4th the second one I think will be june 8th and the last will be june 29th. The Price $$$$ WILL VARY BASED UPON HOW MANY WILL SHOW UP & WHEN YOU DO IT $$$$$ PAYMENT UP-FRONT REQURIED NO EXEPTION!!!!!!! COST WILL BE $125 ONLY IF PAID 30 DAYS IN ADVANCE OR $150 THE WEEK BEFORE THE MEET
You will be on the track with the Likes Of Porsche 911's Acura NSX's Mazda RX-7 and Of Course BMW's!!!!!!!! 3ers and 5ers(?maybe not sure)
The Rules Are SIMPLE, COMMON SENCE, AND YES YOU MUST FOLLOW THEM ALL!!!!!
Rules of the Road:
1. No passing, except for the back straight. Violators may be banned for the rest of the day at the marshal's discretion.
2. Observe all flags.
Black: Come in and see the track marshal. You may have problem with your car
Red: Come to a complete stop immediately! There is a problem on the track.
Yellow: Beware ahead! Be prepared to slow down
Checkered Flag: You win (or last lap of session)! Come into the pits.
3. Absolutely no racing. Leave plenty of room between cars. Violators will be banned for the rest of the day (marshal's discretion).
4. If you do go off of the track, be absolutely sure before re-entering. Put on your hazard lights and head back the pit area for inspection.
5. Helmets are highly recommended. This is especially important for owners of convertibles.
What to do BEFORE going onto the track:
1. Empty the contents of your car. This includes the floor mats, maps, glasses, CDs, etc. Nothing should be loose inside the car. You will also want to make sure that the contents in the trunk of your car is secure as well. Many drivers remove cargo covers, cd changers, spare tires, jacks, etc.
2. Check your tires. Extremely important! Do a visual inspection, looking for any rips or bulges. Check the tread for any punctures. If in doubt, ask.
3. Tire pressures. Safety and performance is directly related to tire pressures. Be sure to check consistency among all four tires. Check before AND after lapping sessions as temperatures will alter pressures dramatically. A tire pressure guage is a worthwhile investment.
4. Check the wheel nuts. Someone will come by with a torque wrench to inspect tighten the wheel nuts. Please have the specified measurements handy (check your owner's manual if in doubt).
5. Do a visual inspection of your car. Look for any leaks, coolant and/or oil in the engine bay or underneath the car. Make sure all parts are secure. Cars are the ultimate responsibility of the owner, and we reserve the right to check and ban cars if deemed unfit for the track.
If you are ever in doubt, ask!!! We want to ensure everyone's safety.
ABOVE ALL, HAVE FUN!
you want to join check us out at www.vandelay.ca
this way you know we are for real!! not out to steal your money! or email Jimmy the main Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
or me at email@example.com
I will give out my cellular phone numberIF ANY OF YOU GUYS FEEL THAT IT IS NESSASARY, but YOU MUST SHOW respect the hour that you call no 1/2or3am calls (I will post more details if the need does arise)
It all about Having Fun With The Toys That we Love and Enjoying Some SAFE Fun!!!!! With New and Old Friends!!!!!!!!!!
FINAL NOTE; WE WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY HORSE PLAY OR STUPIDITY, WE WILL KICK YOU OFF NO IF ANDS OR BUTS!!!! WE WILL INCLUDE FREE OF CHARGE A SHORT BUT EFFECTIVE ADVANCED DRIVERS TRAINING COURSE DONT WORRY IT WONT TAKE ALL DAY ITS JUST TO MAKE SURE THAT EVERYONE IS ON THE SAME PAGE AS EACH OTHER!!! THANKS GUYS AND WE WILL SEE YOU ON THE TRACK.