Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Global MaXbimmer
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-20-2003, 12:31 AM   #46
ambasah
2nd Gear Member

there were only about 5 of us in the beginning and ended up with only 2 at the end. there was a bit of confusion during the cruise up, but it worked out ok.

the forks was very cool.
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2003, 01:04 AM   #47
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

LOL none of the west ender guys went..so much for pickin me up eh?

spud...your not the only one..i woke up at 11:10 and was like oooooooooooooh shit! sorry guys!

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2003, 02:06 AM   #48
openwheel
Gamite's Lil E34 Bitch

Send a message via MSN to openwheel
Jon....Really sorry about not getting you this morning. I did not get your post till I got home and I do not have your phone # either, but from what I can tell, you slept in. ambasah and I did represent at the lunch meet. Man, it was like a free darknight....cops and all. 150+ cars in one field and only 3 domestics. Thanks to the jm1602 and the two MZ3 coupe i was rolling with and those guys from torontorsxclub.com are crazy!!!! Next year we should all come out for this so we can all pay $7.00 for a sandwich to find out 1 hour later you can buy the same thing for $3.50 aarrrrgggghhhh. anyways, nice day for drive but have fun next week-end
openwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2003, 01:05 PM   #49
jm1602
5th Gear Member

Nice Drive

Likewise brother. Glad I went for a drive and skipped lunch.
jm1602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2003, 12:47 AM   #50
C7Performance
1st Gear Newbie

C7 Fall Colors Tour I (where it all began): november 5, 2002:

C7 Fall Colors Tour II: october 19, 2003 teaser photos:

Thanks to everyone/clubs that submitted their photos to the main server. If you have any more tour photos that you would like to submit, feel free to upload them in zipped file format and they will be added:

http://www.vignando.com/tools/upload/

2003 c7 fall tour PICS: http://www.c7performance.com/events/FallTour2003/
Planning for the next tour (perhaps in spring...who knows...) has already begun. C7Performance.com - Canada's Celica Club
C7Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 07:16 PM   #51
C7Performance
1st Gear Newbie

If anyone has good raw DV footage they can send me, that would be sa-weet. Especially from anyone who managed to stay with the main pack of cars.

I don't want DV tapes, I only use Panasonic Master MQ tapes in my deck. Alternative brands use different lubricants and I don't want to risk ruining my tape heads (expensive repair job). So, if you have a fast connection I'd like to download good captured clips, or perhaps burn them on a CD (or DVD? I'll pay for the disc)

I'll throw it all together and make a wee vid - widescreen most likely, Quicktime format. I'll experiment with VCD as well, but that's dependant on what DVD player you have at home. Brent's solo run VCD didn't work in his Sony DVD player...

Contact info:
atrimis@rocketmail.com
ICQ - 18361918
MSN - syn_ap@hotmail.com
AIM - synsympatico
Y! - syn_ap

^^ btw, that's not me (pete00), rather its andrew (syn) who is into the video making.

pics updated!
Pics Added - 16 pages
C7Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 07:33 PM   #52
jm1602
5th Gear Member

HAHA

That's my '02 in the road!, thanks again to the MZ3 dudes who had the cruising speed right.
jm1602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2003, 12:32 AM   #53
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

wheres the 5-0? i heard there was a lot...wat were the cruising speeds?

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2003, 12:38 AM   #54
330DTM
Cinematographer

Send a message via ICQ to 330DTM Send a message via MSN to 330DTM
Quote:
Originally posted by C7Performance

^^ btw, that's not me (pete00), rather its andrew (syn) who is into the video making.

pics updated!
Pics Added - 16 pages
Ahaha he's my competitor! j/k.

Dam he's hardcore, he has the shoulder harness rest for the camera and his camcorder looks very expensive; not to mention headphones to stay in check with actual audio recorded. I expect high quality results j/k

Looks like it was a great run guys and gals!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: