Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 08-30-2003, 11:57 AM   #1
ImolaMZ3
2nd Gear Member

Changed my mind, going for an FX35

I was all set to order my new 325iT. Had it all spec'd out and a pretty decent deal going for a 3 year lease. I really wanted the FX35 but the price gap was too much. I am talking leasing here not MSRP. Infiniti calls me up yesterday and beats the BMW rate. BMW won't move so...

Picking it up the end of the week. Brilliant Silver with Black interior. There is only one option - High Technology - which I passed on, mostly because it was $10k. This package had the 20 inch wheels, which I liked, but rode worse than my M on the road due to the sport suspension. I'll see if I can pick up some 20's on ebay at a later date.

My IS300 will be going back at the end of this week as well. If anyone is interested the buyout is approximately $27k. Not worth it in my mind but through leasebusters you can transfer the car to your name while it is still under the lease relatively cheap and then do the buyout. PM me if anyone is interested.

Black on Black
C option code - loaded
95000 km
one accident - rear ended - Lexus repaired with lifetime warranty.
only Lexus serviced.

I also have one pair of new Bridgestone RE040 Potenza's for sale
P215-45-17ZR's Brand new $250.00 for the pair.
ImolaMZ3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2003, 11:59 AM   #2
ImolaMZ3
2nd Gear Member

Oh yeah, the IS300. SPOTLESS except for the rock chips on the hood. Damn weak paint.
ImolaMZ3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: