Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Global MaXbimmer
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-27-2002, 05:25 AM   #16
Gamite

It looks like its going to rain Friday, if it does, the 9:00 Meet will be relocated to the Earth Tech Underground parking lot beside Commerce Gate.

Gamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2002, 10:39 AM   #17
Rolled_Out
Just chillin...

Not anymore!
As we get closer it gets more accurate, yesterday it said fridayw ill be rain to snow, and today it says its jsut going to be a bit cloudy but no rain or snow!!!

http://www.thestar.ca/weather

soo if theres no rain or snow were still on for 4:00 @ dave and busters?
Old 03-27-2002, 11:57 AM   #18
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
I don't mind rain or snow, but I think many people won't show up. Anyways, I'll be there no matter what, afterall its only less than 5 min from my house
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Autotechnica is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2002, 07:34 PM   #19
Bill Gates
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to Bill Gates

hey guys, just wondering what goes on at these meets. is their a membership fee? just wondering, i'm new on the forum.

Thanks...
Bill Gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2002, 08:04 PM   #20
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

No membership fee, anyone can come, you don't even have to be a member of Maxbimmer. You do have to drive a BMW though I guess since its a BMW meet..

see you there,

Bryan
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Old 03-27-2002, 08:51 PM   #21
Bliss
Administrator

Some of the members don't have a bmw, but it sure doesn't meen they can't come. No, a bmw is not required. If a member wants to come to a maXbimmer meet, he/she are welcome to come however and whichever the way they like. Just show up and have fun talking and chatting with other members from the board. It would be MUCH better if the weather was a little warmer though.

For maXbimmer decals, please email info@maxbimmer.com
Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2002, 10:43 PM   #22
lovince
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally posted by Bliss
Some of the members don't have a bmw, but it sure doesn't meen they can't come. No, a bmw is not required. If a member wants to come to a maXbimmer meet, he/she are welcome to come however and whichever the way they like. Just show up and have fun talking and chatting with other members from the board. It would be MUCH better if the weather was a little warmer though.
ahh! much better

"At a given day and a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit, and you touch the limit, and you think "okay, this is the limit". As soon as you touch this limit, something happens in you so that you can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and your experience as well, you can fly very high." - Aryton Senna
lovince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2002, 10:46 PM   #23
330DTM
Cinematographer

Send a message via ICQ to 330DTM Send a message via MSN to 330DTM
Looks like it'll be a wet friday. BOOOOO

So what's the deal, will the meet still take place regardless of the rain?
Old 03-27-2002, 11:37 PM   #24
Rolled_Out
Just chillin...

its not supposed to rail ALL day friday or anything like that, maybe we will get lucky, is everyone still going to come if its say wet on the roads? i dont care ill be there, if no one shows ill go home... 4;00 @ dave n busters
Old 03-27-2002, 11:51 PM   #25
Lil'Smoothie

im gonna come in either the M3 or 325, depending on the weather
Old 03-28-2002, 12:01 AM   #26
330DTM
Cinematographer

Send a message via ICQ to 330DTM Send a message via MSN to 330DTM
oh well

if the parking lots are wet, someone better do some donuts or drifts. hehehe gotta get some footage LOL J/J!!!!
Old 03-28-2002, 12:12 AM   #27
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

I can do some nice drifting in the rain. I hope people show up, the thread looks so dead.

Bryan

Old 03-28-2002, 12:24 AM   #28
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Rob,

Beats me. Some guy I know, Faith, owns a Euro spec E36 M3 and he is obsessed with BMW! He even races on the tracks but for some reason won't join us at any meets. Strange..

Has anyone seen the Hamann E36 pair around? The blue E36 325 and that fugly bright green E36 325? You can't miss that one, they hang around the markham or richmond hill area, just wondering if you have seen it.

Bryan

Old 03-28-2002, 12:45 AM   #29
Bliss
Administrator

ummm, i think people DO come to the meets. The last maxbimmer meet was a really good one, and as the weather gets warmer the meets get larger. The last one one was bigger than the last, and there a was a fair # of bmw's. The weather is definately keeping people from coming for obvious reasons.

This meet imo was really unorganized, and therefore people aren't even sure whats going on. I think thats the main reason that the thread isn't moving.

For maXbimmer decals, please email info@maxbimmer.com
Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 03:15 AM   #30
ThE bRoWn GuY
2nd Gear Member

I must agree with Bliss, the organization was poor... People will be showing up as the weather gets better!! I, for one, have not even taken my ride out of storage yet... soo i'm sure there are others aswell!!
ThE bRoWn GuY is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: