Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-15-2003, 01:42 AM   #1
thinair
moderationistismingly

Send a message via ICQ to thinair Send a message via MSN to thinair
New BMW Dealership in Newmarket (soon)

I was driving home from work and I noticed that they're building a new BMW dealership right next to the new Honda dealership on Mulock (east of Yonge) in Newmarket.

Maybe the parts guy will be cool, and I'll start saving gas money by going there (15 minutes from my house) instead of to Town + Country (50 minutes away).

I wonder how hard it would be to get a job there.....

I don't know what the name of the dealership is, it was on the sign, but I just didn't get a good look.
"Driving is like a narcotic, an addiction that can take over lives. It ruins people, breaks families apart, and even kills. Itís habit that needs to be fueled. Time, money, rationality, sweat, knuckle skin, and anyone who disapproves are of little importance to a driver, and are often overlooked. Hi, Iím Nelson, and Iím a drivaholic."
thinair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2003, 01:45 AM   #2
Sunapollo
3rd Gear Member

That's nice !! I always wonder why there's no BMW dealership in Richmond Hill ... I guess they just skip it and build one in NewMarket instead
Sunapollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2003, 04:07 PM   #3
openwheel
Gamite's Lil E34 Bitch

Send a message via MSN to openwheel
The reason there is no BMW dealership in Richmond Hill is ude to the fact there is one in Thornhill and Markham.

I was talking to the new dealer principal last week about this venture and it sounds like he is going to have some very good people in there and he will be doing things just a little different, More friendly atomosphere and the like
openwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2003, 08:06 AM   #4
MTECH3
3rd Gear Member

i hope they have people that know what they are doing in there service department because i am so fed up with bmw service department ... i just got my car back from autohaus to fix the creaking sound from my window ... but when i got my car back the creaking sound is still there!!! aren't they suppose to check the car to see if they really fix something before they give me my car back?
Old 07-24-2003, 12:54 AM   #5
thinair
moderationistismingly

The place is called Open Road BMW.

How hard would it be to get a job there?

The place is just beams, no walls or anything, you guys think they'd have all the staff hired already?
"Driving is like a narcotic, an addiction that can take over lives. It ruins people, breaks families apart, and even kills. Itís habit that needs to be fueled. Time, money, rationality, sweat, knuckle skin, and anyone who disapproves are of little importance to a driver, and are often overlooked. Hi, Iím Nelson, and Iím a drivaholic."
Old 07-24-2003, 03:10 AM   #6
SpoolinS6
6th Gear Member

go nelson try to get a job there it would be bad at all guy!
Old 07-24-2003, 09:19 PM   #7
thinair
moderationistismingly

Quote:
Originally posted by M_powered
go nelson try to get a job there it would be bad at all guy!
That'd be great, but no one answers when I call the two posted phone numbers.
Old 07-28-2003, 11:13 PM   #8
slemmer
Driving in the fast lane

Quote:
Originally posted by ACS3
i hope they have people that know what they are doing in there service department because i am so fed up with bmw service department ... i just got my car back from autohaus to fix the creaking sound from my window ... but when i got my car back the creaking sound is still there!!! aren't they suppose to check the car to see if they really fix something before they give me my car back?
I'm glad you told me that. I bought my car from them, but live in Mississauga. The sales guy at Autohaus was great, but I haven't tried their service department.
slemmer is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: