Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > Audio/Sound
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-22-2002, 12:33 PM   #1
2002325I
1st Gear Newbie

mods

Just bought a 2002 325I sedan. Wanted to do some mods on it to look a bit more flashy but not too flashy. Looking maybe to replace the amber with white lights, new rims etc. Not sure what else I can do. Does anyone know of a good place in Toronto that does good mod work for BMWs? Would appreciate any help. New BMW owner and a bit clueless but I love the car!
2002325I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2002, 12:44 PM   #2
Bliss
Administrator

hey welcome to the site, and congrats on the new car. I would definatly get the clears all around, makes the car look cleaner imo. Secondly you might want to lower it a little, and thirdly, some nice wheels. All these things except the lowering you might be able to do yourself. Changing the lenses isn't very difficult at all..a couple of clips, and screws for the back. Wheels, i went to Wheel and tire zone on Eglinton in mississauga which were pretty good with the high speed balancer as well. I installed my own springs, so im not sure where i would go to get them put on, but there are many shops around that will do it...unfortunatly alot of the members don't like BC auto, because of alot of horror stories. Good luck!

For maXbimmer decals, please email info@maxbimmer.com
Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: