Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Track Junkies
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-16-2003, 07:47 PM   #1
TiemenT
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to TiemenT
Destroyed an 996

me and my wife were going on a vacationtrip, so we drove to an island, but if you want to go there, you must go on a ferry, so we did (doh) but the greatest thing was, that the ferry was almost completely empty and we went in front of the boat (it can carry over 300 cars) and next to us stopped an silver Porsche 996 from 2002, great car, great sound.
So a young guy and his girl were getting out of the Porsche, so I went over to have a chat about the car, and he went al crazy, and he said that he would destroy me if he was going to race and stuff like that, so a complete a$$hole,
anyway, the trip toke about 15 minutes, when the ferry dropped on the other side, the huge ferry doors openend, and that stuppid guy was showing off a LOT !! went crazy with the engine, and he was ready to let me eath dirt, but not without a fight !

my wife said, don't do it, cause when you drive off the boat you must go into an one-lane street so get out of the parking area to clear the boat (hard to describe) so anyway, one of us had to go to the side cause we couldn't fit next to eachother trough the gate wich you have to go to the main road from the boat.

So he went al crazy with the Porsche, but there were some kind of traffic lights on the boat, so on green you could drive save of the boat, but when the maingate opened I just shoot underneath it, and drove like hell awards the main road, so the guy in the Porsche was pretty pissed, so I couldn't leave the poor bastards alone...
so I drove a little slower, and let him passed me, and then I laughed at him, you should see his face !! hahaha.... then he pulled up the gas, and drove like 140 km/h on a 50 km/h road, the stupid..

anyway, the vacation started great !!

Don't steel Pasta's SIG!

------------------------------------------------
- Range Rover Hamann 5.0 Vogue V8 Sold for M5
- BMW ///M3 CSL
- E60 M5 on April 12th !
TiemenT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2003, 08:32 PM   #2
T-spec
6th Gear Member

I hate cocky pricks like that!Way to get the holeshot.
Old 07-17-2003, 03:24 AM   #3
Alezone
Capitalism

good "KILL" haha~ enjoy the trip

PORSCHE 981
Alezone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2003, 06:20 AM   #4
///Milk
BangSentra

Send a message via ICQ to ///Milk Send a message via AIM to ///Milk Send a message via MSN to ///Milk Send a message via Yahoo to ///Milk Send a message via Skype™ to ///Milk
lol
not bad
did he get a speeding ticket

///Milk

2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8S
2009 Ford Focus SES Sedan
///Milk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2003, 10:08 AM   #5
TiemenT
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to TiemenT
I don't know, I hope so, but I didn't get one... I've got enough tickets for this year "result of driving "

Don't steel Pasta's SIG!

------------------------------------------------
- Range Rover Hamann 5.0 Vogue V8 Sold for M5
- BMW ///M3 CSL
- E60 M5 on April 12th !
TiemenT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2003, 05:48 PM   #6
M3_MadBimmer
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to M3_MadBimmer
NICE job burning that porsche...i hope that guy chokes on his shifter..what a bitch he was

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: