Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-03-2003, 06:57 PM   #31
betmen
6th Gear Member

miki the guy that was in the car wiht me when i came, he ha that gf wiht the HUGEEEEEEE boobs man

just go talk to them, tommorow we want to hear about yuo and her going to see a movie or something aight?
betmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2003, 06:57 PM   #32
Soldo
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Blackedout_E36
im 20, girls my age are mature so its kinda easier to talk to them i guess, plus most of them know what they want
YA, thats very true, which is why i try to stay away from the teenage girls like a bad case of herpes. I love older girls, like 20+ they are much more mature, but can still be DUMBASSES at times!
Soldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2003, 06:58 PM   #33
betmen
6th Gear Member

all women can be dumbessed, the perfect woman is a dumb ass, they all at one point or another get on your nerves, hahaa
Old 07-03-2003, 07:04 PM   #34
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by betmen
miki the guy that was in the car wiht me when i came, he ha that gf wiht the HUGEEEEEEE boobs man

just go talk to them, tommorow we want to hear about yuo and her going to see a movie or something aight?
huge boobs? hot girl? man if he doesnt go to the movie..ill go!!!!!

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2003, 07:24 PM   #35
CP6NJA (Alek)
4th Gear Member

70% is all confidence in a man when he approaches a woman that determines whether he gets the warm smile and digits, or the cold shoulder and a laugh.

BEFORE LUNCH
Go up to the girl, looking her into the eyes. DON"T LOOK AWAY!
and tell her your name while streching out your hand to shake hers. Don't shaker her hand like a guys hand. Make it a nice shake, not hard. Tell her that you saw her around shool, and you didn't know anybody here in summer school. Tell her you were just looking to meet some cool people and thought that she was the one that caught your eye the most out of anyone else.

Give her a comment here about a feature on her face that she knows is good. Don't tell her you like her nose, if she has an ugly one. Eyes and Hair usually do the trick, also, guys neglect eye lashes yo, they are a killer on the girls.

Then just ask if she would like to have lunch with you, and if she says no, then you ****ed you, say ok, cool, whel, nice meeting you and take off. If she says yes, then you owe me.

K.
Ciao.
Old 07-03-2003, 07:27 PM   #36
CP6NJA (Alek)
4th Gear Member

Oh, P.S.

Look for signs that she is interested.

1. She whips her hair back and smiles.
2. Twirling her fingers in her hair while looking into your eyes.
3. Showing teeth when smiling.
4. Her shoulders are pointed in your direction.
5. She is fixing her bag on her shoulder non stop.
6. She is resltles, moving her feet non stop, or putting her feet in an odd angle.
7. If she doesn't look away, rather into your eyes or at your body, then you are good to go.

Old 07-03-2003, 07:27 PM   #37
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by CP6NJA (Alek)
70% is all confidence in a man when he approaches a woman that determines whether he gets the warm smile and digits, or the cold shoulder and a laugh.

BEFORE LUNCH
Go up to the girl, looking her into the eyes. DON"T LOOK AWAY!
and tell her your name while streching out your hand to shake hers. Don't shaker her hand like a guys hand. Make it a nice shake, not hard. Tell her that you saw her around shool, and you didn't know anybody here in summer school. Tell her you were just looking to meet some cool people and thought that she was the one that caught your eye the most out of anyone else.

Give her a comment here about a feature on her face that she knows is good. Don't tell her you like her nose, if she has an ugly one. Eyes and Hair usually do the trick, also, guys neglect eye lashes yo, they are a killer on the girls.

Then just ask if she would like to have lunch with you, and if she says no, then you ****ed you, say ok, cool, whel, nice meeting you and take off. If she says yes, then you owe me.

K.
Ciao.
sounds good..but she knows i know ppl because i was with all my friends during lunch AND after school so that wont work...if i can mod that line that'd be good

but if shes with her friends, like talking to them i cant do the line!

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Old 07-03-2003, 08:01 PM   #38
///deni-boy///
4th Gear Member

Quote:
huge boobs? hot girl? man if he doesnt go to the movie..ill go!!!!!
Yo i think he was talking to about you going to see a movie with the gir u wanna talk to, lol.
this was meant for u E46_lover
Quote:
If its not for u then i'm confused, lol.
///deni-boy/// is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2003, 08:16 PM   #39
punnzzells
Banned

Send a message via MSN to punnzzells Send a message via Yahoo to punnzzells
E46_ LOVER...

your X is looking good bcuz she is getting someone elses CALK!

the more you try to get a girl the worse off you are... just go up and ask her if you ass looks good in these pants, then say thanks and then go back to your buddies.... let her know that you DO NOT want her... then .... she will want you... but who knows.... chiks are FALKED now a days.... they have all sux 100 CALKS by the age of 16... pigs!

MIke.
punnzzells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2003, 08:20 PM   #40
betmen
6th Gear Member

hahaha one thing i lerned, once you braek up wiht a girl never go bak wiht her, you can fool around...and you can go back wiht her for one night, so you can get some pu**y, so never date your ex gf again
Old 07-03-2003, 08:20 PM   #41
punnzzells
Banned

get a pick of Miki's gf with the HUGE boobs... daddy wants to see!

Mike
Old 07-03-2003, 08:23 PM   #42
betmen
6th Gear Member

o man, wait till my friend scans the one from the prom, her dress pushed them even more out, when i came i was looking at them for 5 min, then miki(a good friend) saw me and eh starts laughting, and i was embaresed, but he told me to look cuz he always looks so then i kinda looked when miki wanst around

does that make me a bad person?
Old 07-03-2003, 08:25 PM   #43
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by betmen
o man, wait till my friend scans the one from the prom, her dress pushed them even more out, when i came i was looking at them for 5 min, then miki(a good friend) saw me and eh starts laughting, and i was embaresed, but he told me to look cuz he always looks so then i kinda looked when miki wanst around

does that make me a bad person?
no just horny..like me

a huge example of that is punzzells...oh man at square one with my bro dave and him every 2nd word was "holy shit" "cocktease" LOL

and ya..i dont want anything to do with her..unless sex is involved

Last edited by Jon@Bimmersport; 07-03-2003 at 08:27 PM.
Old 07-03-2003, 08:28 PM   #44
betmen
6th Gear Member

yeah man, play it smart, and when you around your ex, ust seem like you dont even see her or make sex jokes and play it cool, did that with all my ex's, and you always get something after wods
it works great
Old 07-03-2003, 08:30 PM   #45
punnzzells
Banned

Well it's true!

all of those chicks are wearing next to nothing and when you go up to them and ask them to play the knuckle shuffle on the piss pump.. they cry and run away!

i am calm now... when i was younger I used to REALLY F' with the girls headz!

wait till we go to a cruise where there are some hotties.. I'll show you boyz the ropes...

Mike.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: