Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-03-2003, 06:30 PM   #1
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

whats your best way to approach girls?

theres some mint girls at summer school, like ones in gr 10 (im in 11 now) and i dont know them, neither do my friends..im fresh out of ideas....any wanna help?

flapjack knows wat im talking about..there are some mint ones at our summer school

wheres mkgino when i need him lol

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction

Last edited by Jon@Bimmersport; 07-03-2003 at 06:43 PM.
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2003, 06:41 PM   #2
Miguel
...Delt Smash

call 'em ugly and hit on their best friend.
Old 07-03-2003, 06:42 PM   #3
FastM3
is dreaming of ///M's

act like the guys in miguel's sig!!
FastM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2003, 06:44 PM   #4
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

lol **** no, those guys are fags

really guys..i wanna tap some ass

****, my ex goes here too..and shes looking MINT omg..its like holly shit, but we arent on good terms i dont think so..otherwise she would have said hi or whatever, but she didnt..she jus looks at me, then looks away...so cold

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Old 07-03-2003, 06:46 PM   #5
windsor318is
Nitrous Junkie!

well... MAXIM magazine said not to try "i drive a beemer" what do they know anyways.....
Old 07-03-2003, 06:55 PM   #6
Soldo
6th Gear Member

Offer them a ride in your car (or if your as PATHETIC as Jon, then offer then the handle bars on your bike!)!!!

But seriously, i should take my own advice, but just talk to them like they're normal people, don't bust lines on girls, that NEVER works (unless your an absolutely BEAUTIFUL man, in which case your probably GAY if you spend that much time grooming) Find anything to break the ICE with them (talk about the subjet in summer school etc.) and then just talk to them like you talk to your friends!
Old 07-03-2003, 07:02 PM   #7
///deni-boy///
4th Gear Member

If u plan this too much, lol, you'll crash and burn, just improvise, sometimes i just depends where she is, who shes with and what she is doing.
Old 07-03-2003, 07:02 PM   #8
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

ya soldo..i thought of that..but i mean wtf am i gonna talk to them about?

i jus go up and start talking? thats the thing...all the girls i met and been with, it wasnt like that...my friends knew them so there was always a mutual or common friend so we already have something in common, i suck at ice breakers!

and no, i never bust lines..i took the advice, well not really advice but my friend tried it and got turned down by them laughing and walking away calling him a loser so..i didnt bother

Old 07-03-2003, 07:04 PM   #9
///M3_Chick
E46 M3 Cab Girl

just talk to them! don't be shy!
///M3_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2003, 07:06 PM   #10
Soldo
6th Gear Member

hahahahahah, ya one thing to note also is CHILL OUT LIL MAN!!
Rejection happens even to the sexiest of us (excluding me..... of COURSE!). I suck at bustin the ice too but you just got muster up the balls to do it man, just ask em what subject they're taking or if they're in your class just ask them questions about the course, stupid things, just anything to break the ice, its soooooo easy when you go to the same school!!

ONE more thing to remember, this is for the guys ONLY:
GIRLS ARE DUMB, never let a women think shes smarter than you, or that she controls you!!!

(oh ya, if she DOES control you, then just let her think she controls you cause you WANT her to control you!!!)
Old 07-03-2003, 07:11 PM   #11
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by ///M3_Chick
just talk to them! don't be shy!
haha brian's girl right? wats up...u got ur M3?!

if u dont remember..i was the brown kid filming the lambo at dave and busters..

soldo..good advice..lets see how it goes tomorrow...WAIT...wat do i say to her friends...ahh ill jus let me friends pimp them out

Old 07-03-2003, 07:13 PM   #12
betmen
6th Gear Member

**** man, your grade 11 and dont knwo wo to talk to girls?
just go up to them be like "my name is bla bla", wuts up, summer school sucks this and taht
be funny, just be like o i wana talk to somone in this school
and if they see you in your BMW it will help, i dun care wut anyone sis girls love cars and money, every one of them(at that age, later they dont care(most of them))
betmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2003, 07:15 PM   #13
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by betmen
**** man, your grade 11 and dont knwo wo to talk to girls?
just go up to them be like "my name is bla bla", wuts up, summer school sucks this and taht
be funny, just be like o i wana talk to somone in this school
and if they see you in your BMW it will help, i dun care wut anyone sis girls love cars and money, every one of them(at that age, later they dont care(most of them))
haha man..read the my ride thing..i dont got my bmw yet..

and i know how to talk to girls..its jus ice breaks that im shit at...i know how to talk to girls...it was so easy with every girl i talked to cuz i met them through ppl..so the ice was like automatically broken

Last edited by Jon@Bimmersport; 07-03-2003 at 07:21 PM.
Old 07-03-2003, 07:27 PM   #14
DriveItSideways
Banned

hmmm i dunno how the youngin girls are now a days but when i was in highschool i was just a gentlemen, all u gots ta do is sweet talk, complement her on everything, but u gotta be urself man, dont try to act like some joe shmoe that sticks his head out the passanger side window of a ugly civic and yell's "yo baby nice ass" cuz you'll get shot down forsure.
DriveItSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2003, 07:30 PM   #15
betmen
6th Gear Member

so go like pas by them give thema smile if they give you one back then be like hi she sais hi you stop and start talking
i duno man, with me its eazy, go to them be like "hye wuts up im Boris yeltsin, wana get drunk"...haha but no, im like "hi im Boris, how are you doing?", then you can usualy notice if she is gona bitch at you so you be a gentle man and go away, but i duno, they dont usualy bitch off, girls love attention so just give it a shot, nothing too loose man, just to gain

just be nice, and i duno....how goo you with girls?...like you know...how good you wiht them?
betmen is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: