Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Global MaXbimmer
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

View Poll Results: Mini races
Yes 1 6.25%
Maybe-need more info 1 6.25%
You are out of your mind 14 87.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-15-2003, 09:30 PM   #1
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

Wo here would be.....

interested if we had a meet at whichg we had little mini races( no larger than 1/4 - 3/4 mile maybe a bit longer, at a designated area were we should have no cops up our asses. it would be a perfect opportunity to race those you've always wanted.
how many would be interested ( i think i have found the spot, i just have to look into it a bit more)

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:. Individual - Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;10mm/3mm Spacers; Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Hers--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Avus Blue/Grey/Black:.
Toys
'88 BMW 635CSi Blue/Tan Sport
'81 MB 500 SEC Euro Koenig
'91 Alfa Romer 164S- Red/Black/ Recaro interior
bmwm5lover is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2003, 10:48 PM   #2
Soldo
6th Gear Member

hey, heres a better idea, just go on the highway, do the speed limit till you pass or see a cop on the highway, then as soon as you see one, take your foot off the gas, grab your parking brake and YANKE IT ALL THE WAY UP so your rear tires lock up, and then for the finale, turn the wheel all the way to one direction quick! It'll work best if you cause a HUGE accident!!
Do this if you want the same results as the GENIUS idea you requested!!

lol, dumbass!LISTEN, dude, 20 bucks is all it costs to go to a drag strip, **** man, just organize a drag day and stop being so cheap!!
Old 06-15-2003, 10:54 PM   #3
330DTM
Cinematographer

Send a message via ICQ to 330DTM Send a message via MSN to 330DTM
Re: Wo here would be.....

Quote:
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
interested if we had a meet at whichg we had little mini races( no larger than 1/4 - 3/4 mile maybe a bit longer, at a designated area were we should have no cops up our asses. it would be a perfect opportunity to race those you've always wanted.
how many would be interested ( i think i have found the spot, i just have to look into it a bit more)
If you wnat to do mini races on the street, you might as well not post it on the board b/c it attracts unwanted attention. You might as well call up whoever you want to race and arrange it like so.
Old 06-15-2003, 10:54 PM   #4
MP328
Krv Svoju Za Bosnu Moju

Send a message via MSN to MP328
seriously u wanna tell the cops where u secret location is as well while ur at it!!!! if ur doing this do it over PM dont post it here so everyone can see it.

btw we should go to cauyga again on a sunday i wanna see if the rims made my car slower at all. so lets organize a cruise to cayuga and i'm in
MP328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2003, 11:05 PM   #5
Soldo
6th Gear Member

what kinda rims, compared to stock, there will be a HUGE difference in speed, i put the 18's on my car the second time i went dragin and i lost .6 off my time!!!
Old 06-15-2003, 11:51 PM   #6
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

Quote:
Originally posted by MP328
seriously u wanna tell the cops where u secret location is as well while ur at it!!!! if ur doing this do it over PM dont post it here so everyone can see it.

btw we should go to cauyga again on a sunday i wanna see if the rims made my car slower at all. so lets organize a cruise to cayuga and i'm in
ill be down for the race tracks as soon as my bearing is fixed. i cant race with a ****ed up bearing, too dengerous.
its just an idea. i passed by "there" today, and saw afew cars line up, and some guys were doing donuts, and stuff, its just a cool place to do dumb stuff w/out getting in trouble. there is rarely anyone there, except during the day.
And i might just do that on the HWY! AND ITS NOT on the streets! Racing on the streets is for irresponsible people who think they are kings, and dont give a shyt about people's rides! just yesterday some kids racing caused a 6 car crash on 400 south just before finch.

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:. Individual - Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;10mm/3mm Spacers; Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Toys
Old 06-16-2003, 12:03 AM   #7
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
ill be down for the race tracks as soon as my bearing is fixed. i cant race with a ****ed up bearing, too dengerous.
its just an idea. i passed by "there" today, and saw afew cars line up, and some guys were doing donuts, and stuff, its just a cool place to do dumb stuff w/out getting in trouble. there is rarely anyone there, except during the day.
And i might just do that on the HWY! AND ITS NOT on the streets! Racing on the streets is for irresponsible people who think they are kings, and dont give a shyt about people's rides! just yesterday some kids racing caused a 6 car crash on 400 south just before finch.
go on msn..tell me more about this place

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2003, 12:06 AM   #8
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

Quote:
Originally posted by E46_lover
go on msn..tell me more about this place
it would be PERFECT for yuou mischief video idea. first i need to look into it more tho......... so that is safe, and there is no consequences. its perfect to go wild with ur car! donuts, ANYTHING you wish(there is even sand(?) in some area so that its easy on ur tires/car when doing peel outs/donuts, etc....

Toys
Old 06-16-2003, 12:09 AM   #9
ROB89M3
6th Gear Member

Quote:
........just yesterday some kids racing caused a 6 car crash on 400 south just before finch.
oh thats why hwy 400 was fukin closed last night ! I was coming home from Whiskey A Go-Go at around 2:30am and there was a traffic jam on the 400 south. All cars exited at Finch.

christ, it must have been a really bad one !

taken from cp24.com

"They often arrive with the good weather: people who canít wait to get out on the roads and burn rubber. But the speed of their vehicles and the idiocy that drives them to over-acceleration sometimes winds up in a worst-case scenario.

Fortunately for three drivers who decided to race overnight Saturday, they didnít kill anyone. But they came far too close. The crash happened on the southbound 400 near Finch. A BMW, a green Mustang and red Mustang were weaving in and out of traffic when the Mustang hit another vehicle. That touched off a six-car collision that brought police and ambulances to the scene. As a result, two passengers in the green Mustang are in hospital with serious but non-life-threatening injuries.

However, it could have been much worse. ďA convertible vehicle ended up without a scratch and usually vehicles like that end up rolling and people get killed,Ē notes P.C. Patricia Dipietro of the O.P.P.

Two of the drivers are youths. They face a variety of charges including dangerous driving causing bodily harm. If convicted, they could lose their license. And the adult could face up to ten years behind bars.

Provincial Police at the Toronto detachment are still looking for a male passenger in the yellow BMW who left the scene shortly after the crash.
This accident comes on the release of a movie glamorizing street racing, ď2Fast2Furious.Ē Officers say films like this celebrate racing but leave out the deadly consequences."
ROB89M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2003, 12:27 AM   #10
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

ive said it before, and ill say it again! Racing ON THE STREETS is for the irresponsible punks, who dont care that they can kill someone!

Toys
Old 06-16-2003, 01:12 AM   #11
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

tru it isnt.. but the majority of street racers are immature faggots who cant control like 200hp civics..and go crazy and cant stay within limits..

yellow bmw? again bmw?!?! shit..we're gonna get negative attention

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2003, 01:16 AM   #12
Soldo
6th Gear Member

hehehe, yellow bm huh?!
anyone from OUR BOARD!!
(if you ARE don't say anything, cops will be ALLLLLLL over this site!!!!)
i feel like saying I was the one in the yellow bm just to see if the cops will question me!!
Old 06-16-2003, 01:50 AM   #13
MP328
Krv Svoju Za Bosnu Moju

Send a message via MSN to MP328
Quote:
Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
what kinda rims, compared to stock, there will be a HUGE difference in speed, i put the 18's on my car the second time i went dragin and i lost .6 off my time!!!
my rims that i got on now. but it looks like it isnt too bad. i raced my buddys vr6 last night and before i used to pull on him like half a car last time we raced (2 years ago) and last night it was still the same half a car.
MP328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2003, 12:23 PM   #14
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

yup it was 2 mustangs and a BMW(i think 3 series) racing on the 400! sad really.

Toys
Old 06-16-2003, 06:51 PM   #15
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
This is pretty stupid. Might as well just call the cops and tell them where to find us.

Bry
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Autotechnica is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: