Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Global MaXbimmer
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-17-2002, 12:06 AM   #1
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
Hey StanMo!

I saw your M3 today at Times Square, were you at Virtual Domain? It seemed almost like you had your own BMW meet there. I saw your car and 4 or 5 other E46's all lined up in a row. Anyways, I parked right across from your car.

Bryan
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Autotechnica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2002, 12:22 AM   #2
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Actually I think this week alone I've seen Stanley's car 5 or 6 times on the road. He probably lives in Richmond Hill like me.

Bryan
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Old 03-17-2002, 01:54 AM   #3
Bliss
Administrator

please use PM bryan. thanks.

For maXbimmer decals, please email info@maxbimmer.com
Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2002, 02:01 AM   #4
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

NP

Old 03-19-2002, 11:02 PM   #5
AzN_E46
3rd Gear Member

ROB89M3,

to answer ur question, it probably is because your MaX meets are too far away( as in 400 and whatever)....pretty much alll of us live in Markham or Richmond Hill.....most of our meets are held at Commerce Gate( highway 7 and leslie) or First Markham Place...
Old 03-19-2002, 11:23 PM   #6
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Well 30 min on the highway is a little far, especially those of us with racing differentials.

Anyways, I would rather meet at Dave and Busters, it has a nice huge parking lot.

AzNBaLLeR, how the heck do you have meets at commerce gate? You can fit at most 3 or 4 cars in a row there!

There is a meet at D&B on the 29th. Hope to see everyone there, no excuses this time!

Old 03-20-2002, 08:52 PM   #7
AzN_E46
3rd Gear Member

on Commerce...i dunno..but the last one i've been to was only a little meet with 4-5 cars...none were parked rin a row. They had one on saturday, and it was a bigger meet, but i wasnt there.

First Markham is easy, park at the back....we had one wit 15 cars in a row wit space leftover

Rob89m3,

20-30 mins might seem far to them...but i dun think so tho. it's just that my bro only has G1 (<-- also why i might not go to wasage beach cruise)so no highway for him yet..which also means no meet so 'far' away....also my mom won't like driving along with your 'cruises' above 160km/h

those guys just like to stay around markham and richmond hill

BTW if u guys want to kno when our meets are....just go to the E46 Toronto Crew Board

or Gamite can be MaX's informer....he snoops around there...

Last edited by AzN_E46; 03-20-2002 at 08:56 PM.
AzN_E46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2002, 09:48 PM   #8
Gamite

I just post meets there, Baller, you can post the E46 meets here.

Gamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2002, 10:09 PM   #9
AzN_E46
3rd Gear Member

yea..i want to go........but i'd also like my bro to drive instead of my mom... it's way better.......

who came up with shortform of my name? im perfetly fine with it tho...

o and i said 160 cuz i guys say u go waaay over limit during ur cruises.....or what i heard..
Old 03-20-2002, 10:19 PM   #10
AzN_E46
3rd Gear Member

stanley...i kno ur online...i can see....so plz reply

are we having a meet this weekend or next or none at all?

ahahahahahahahah.......300 POSTS!!!!*devil* just need 1100 to catch up to u rob...
Old 03-20-2002, 11:06 PM   #11
stanmo
1st Gear Newbie

Send a message via ICQ to stanmo
ahhh!! you can get me on icq or the e46toronto board!

just read the events board again for the Easter weekend meet!

MTRD: I am sorry for the late reply.. Yes, we're just playing CS that night... Not a meet...
Old 03-20-2002, 11:18 PM   #12
stanmo
1st Gear Newbie

ohoh... caz i don't read the events board.. i read the general discussions... never knew someone was looking for me over here!
Old 03-20-2002, 11:34 PM   #13
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Stanley, were you at VD? Was your name Diablo? I was advertising Maxbimmer like mad in that place.. haha.

AzNBaLLeR, you go to BMW meets with your mom? WTF? I have nothing against it just kinda odd. Anyways, try to go to D&B meet, I would like to meet all you E46 guys.

Bryan

Old 03-20-2002, 11:39 PM   #14
stanmo
1st Gear Newbie

hahah.. I was at VD but my name was like MoMo..... umm.. didn't saw anyone advertising maxbimmer.com.. maybe i missed it! lol..
Old 03-20-2002, 11:45 PM   #15
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

haha yeah my name was "Team Schnitzer M42" I was sitting in that smoke room. Anyways, maybe we should have a BMW meet at Virtual Domain and have a CS battle.

Bryan

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: