Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Other BMW Parts
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-07-2003, 07:59 AM   #46
8500 RPM
BMW = Big Money Wasted

pm returned...
8500 RPM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 10:36 AM   #47
8500 RPM
BMW = Big Money Wasted

As u guys may have noticed, i bought the type-r instead. I couldn't wait. Like I said, out of all the cars I was checking out, I said the first person to call me and show up to my door....I was going to buy their car...since I couldn't make up my mind since I liked all of my choices. Thanks anyway guys.

Jay
Old 11-09-2003, 07:18 PM   #48
petevw
2nd Gear Member

ohh well, too bad we couldn't get a hold of each other. hope you got a really good deal on the type R, 'cause its still a honda. these days M3's are A LOT of car for the money.
i already cancelled showing those out-of-town guys the car. maybe they will be in toronto for buisness in the next couple months again. i will try to sell it again in the spring. probably get more $$$ then. if i don't sell it in the spring, could possibly turbo/supercharge it.

pete
petevw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2003, 07:20 PM   #49
petevw
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by ///MsAniTy
omg if this car goes for 25k i will flip i almost bought a 328is wit 80k on it last year for 26k. i swear i have rage right now
Old 11-09-2003, 07:22 PM   #50
///MsAniTy
6th Gear Member

hey pete dont turbo super it unless u want to lose some serious money if u seel it in the spring. and you have no idea how bad i want yr car.
///MsAniTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2003, 07:35 PM   #51
petevw
2nd Gear Member

i'll decide on the forced induction around may/june. i've already lost tons of money since i bought it. car at this rate will be worth 15K in couple years. so why keep it stock? if i can't sell it why not enjoy it with some more power.

i'll come and visit, when i take it out of the garage for the summer again (april). going to winterize it today: gas stabilizer, oil change. battery trickle charger etc.... never done this so late in the year. was hoping to have it sold already. car has been parked since the end of sept. i only drive it april-oct every year.
Old 11-09-2003, 07:38 PM   #52
///MsAniTy
6th Gear Member

soembody buy this. omg i cant beleive u havnt sold it already. if i was still in the market i wouldve bought it for sure cuz that colour is perfect and the car seems to be in godo condition and the power is also there to back it up. so have best luck on selling it but why even sell it if u will be losing alot of money on it.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:25 PM   #53
8500 RPM
BMW = Big Money Wasted

Quote:
Originally posted by petevw
ohh well, too bad we couldn't get a hold of each other. hope you got a really good deal on the type R, 'cause its still a honda. these days M3's are A LOT of car for the money.
i already cancelled showing those out-of-town guys the car. maybe they will be in toronto for buisness in the next couple months again. i will try to sell it again in the spring. probably get more $$$ then. if i don't sell it in the spring, could possibly turbo/supercharge it.

pete
Dennis called me. I told him the whole situation including what I paid for the Type-R. Good luck on the car man! Bump for nice clean ride. My recommendation is to not sell it. Just drive it to the ground.
Old 11-09-2003, 11:07 PM   #54
petevw
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by ///MsAniTy
why even sell it if u will be losing alot of money on it.
want something different:
993, 996 porsche turbo?
M5?
viper?

so many other FUN cars!
Old 11-09-2003, 11:15 PM   #55
petevw
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by i8aMR2
Dennis called me. I told him the whole situation including what I paid for the Type-R. Good luck on the car man! Bump for nice clean ride. My recommendation is to not sell it. Just drive it to the ground.
no prob, thanks

enjoy your Type R.

i suggest your install a Boomerang system on it. i can direct you to the shop that did mine. consider it cheap insurance, for a sought after "parts" car.
ex. first year i parked the car, after a few months, i get the call from boomerang asking if i knew where the car was. they were checking up on it, because they lost its signal. turns out my battery went dead, and the "boomerang" died out a couple weeks afterwards. now i store it with a trickle charger hooked up to the battery.
Old 11-09-2003, 11:48 PM   #56
///MsAniTy
6th Gear Member

well if you have money like that then hey porche turbo baby.
Old 11-10-2003, 02:11 AM   #57
8500 RPM
BMW = Big Money Wasted

Quote:
Originally posted by petevw
no prob, thanks

enjoy your Type R.

i suggest your install a Boomerang system on it. i can direct you to the shop that did mine. consider it cheap insurance, for a sought after "parts" car.
ex. first year i parked the car, after a few months, i get the call from boomerang asking if i knew where the car was. they were checking up on it, because they lost its signal. turns out my battery went dead, and the "boomerang" died out a couple weeks afterwards. now i store it with a trickle charger hooked up to the battery.
Yup, u told me about the boomerang incident. Good idea... It is like $400 install and $10/month?
Old 11-15-2003, 01:00 AM   #58
petevw
2nd Gear Member

^^something like that.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: