Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Other BMW Parts
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-27-2003, 07:01 AM   #31
petevw
2nd Gear Member

SickFinga:

looking at a pic of your car, and judging by the headrests, it seems you have the same seats as mine. do you have a pic of your front seats?
1965 21window Bus
1952 Split Beetle
petevw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 07:08 AM   #32
petevw
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by i8aMR2

Also, this car is equipped with black leather...and I don't recall seeing any M3 colours on them.
yeah they don't have the colours. the coloured stripes came on the regular M3's which had the manual, non-heated Vader seats. the lux seats were 328 sportseats, 8- wayfull power sportseats, heated, and covered in Premium Nappa buffalo leather upholstery, including door and rear side-panel inserts.
Old 10-27-2003, 10:06 AM   #33
SickFinga

Quote:
Originally posted by petevw
i think you have the skirts mixed up. don't really care to argue at this point. nice M3 you have.

Thanks
I dont have pics of my seats, but they are regular sport seats.
M3 Lux, M3 Sedan, M3 Convertible came with them.
We didn't get Vaders

Anyway good luck with your sale

i8aMR2, just buy it. it is an amazing dea
SickFinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 10:10 AM   #34
SickFinga

Quote:
Originally posted by petevw
yeah they don't have the colours. the coloured stripes came on the regular M3's which had the manual, non-heated Vader seats. the lux seats were 328 sportseats, 8- wayfull power sportseats, heated, and covered in Premium Nappa buffalo leather upholstery, including door and rear side-panel inserts.
I've seen M3 Sedans with no stipes at all, or stipes on the headrest, or m3s with stripes on the seats.

I got them on the seats
I got heated non-powered seats
SickFinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 04:28 PM   #35
wannabebimmer
2nd Gear Member

If this car is still around in march... its mine
wannabebimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2003, 11:22 PM   #36
8500 RPM
BMW = Big Money Wasted

Quote:
Originally posted by SickFinga
Thanks
I dont have pics of my seats, but they are regular sport seats.
M3 Lux, M3 Sedan, M3 Convertible came with them.
We didn't get Vaders

Anyway good luck with your sale

i8aMR2, just buy it. it is an amazing dea
Yeah....well I saved up another $1000 but only have $25,000 on me now. Even if he sells it to me at that price, I'm still going to have to store it because I can't afford the insurance now. Oh well, it's a good deal. The autotrader ad says $26,000 OBO, but it is not obo. Too bad for me.

Bump for nice ride.
8500 RPM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2003, 02:10 AM   #37
petevw
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by i8aMR2
Yeah....well I saved up another $1000 but only have $25,000 on me now. Even if he sells it to me at that price, I'm still going to have to store it because I can't afford the insurance now. Oh well, it's a good deal. The autotrader ad says $26,000 OBO, but it is not obo. Too bad for me.

Bump for nice ride.

$25,000 as is.

i was firm at $26,000 cert, and etested. i told you it needed front tires, and the pass low beam light. you also know i have the MP3 deck out for service/repair.

give me 25K and its yours tommorrow!

pete
Old 11-03-2003, 08:07 AM   #38
8500 RPM
BMW = Big Money Wasted

Ok pete, forget the cert, because of the tires, but can you at least replace the cheaper things that would have been covered by cert, such as the light bulb (it's cheap anyway....) and you said something about a fuse? I'll go buy my own tires and cert it myself later when I have money. Can you do the e-test? I think the test costs $30 or something and is good for one year. I TOTALLY understand you not doing cert because of the tires. But from what I am assuming, it doesn't need anything else...hard to tell because it was raining and I didn't even drive it (since I refused)...LOL.

From what I remember the computer didn't work or something....but that is ok.

Will you at least throw in any remaining stock parts, if I choose to put them back on?

Let me know...give me a shout. You have my number...or you can PM me. I have to give my bank one day notice before I can do a bank draft.

Yes, I will buy a deck later...but I hope there is already a harness there for me to install a new one. What is wrong with the MP3 deck? From the ad, I thought that was included with the car?

So based on the out of pocket expenses I am suggesting above, it's going to cost you a little more time and under $50 to fix the minor things and e-test?

Let me know what you think. It's just a formality now because we are at least talking on the same level now.

Regards,
Jay

Last edited by 8500 RPM; 11-03-2003 at 08:20 AM.
Old 11-03-2003, 10:32 PM   #39
petevw
2nd Gear Member

needs a lowbeam light bulb. the computer works fine. what i showed you was the fault "low beam failure" on the computer display for the blown light. fuses are fine.

the MP3 deck had a problem with the volume "down" button on the face. remote was working fine with it. waiting to hear from the shop/manufacturer about its repair status. all the wiring is there (power, RCA's, amps, speakers)

i will etest, no prob.
i bet someone can cert the car with those fronts (you saw them, not that bad) rears are new less than 4k.

i will throw in my stock parts i have remaining.

i will call you on the weekend. i still have 2 guys to look at the car in the next couple of days. i guy from Arizona, and the other from vancouver (i believe i mentioned these guys to you).

thanks Jay.

pete
Old 11-04-2003, 01:24 AM   #40
8500 RPM
BMW = Big Money Wasted

...sounds like a plan. Do you have the stock corners and stock rear lights?
Old 11-05-2003, 07:54 AM   #41
petevw
2nd Gear Member

i have the stock rear lights, but not the corners. i have a few other things i will give you.

call me, so we can make this happen.

i will call to cancel the other two gentlemen that wanted to see the car from arizona and vancouver.

Last edited by petevw; 11-05-2003 at 07:57 AM.
Old 11-05-2003, 08:11 PM   #42
///MsAniTy
6th Gear Member

omg if this car goes for 25k i will flip i almost bought a 328is wit 80k on it last year for 26k. i swear i have rage right now
///MsAniTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2003, 05:53 AM   #43
8500 RPM
BMW = Big Money Wasted

Hey Pete...

Good thing I checked the board because my email is down...

I am trying to source out a deck for the car. Damn, too bad it doesn't have anything in there...not even a stock deck.

Why aren't the guys going to check out the car? I thought this was planned for a long time. Can they get a refund on their airline tickets?

Jay
Old 11-06-2003, 04:44 PM   #44
8500 RPM
BMW = Big Money Wasted

...and I lost your number.
Old 11-07-2003, 07:27 AM   #45
petevw
2nd Gear Member

PM sent