Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-23-2014, 05:26 PM   #31
calegrant
6th Gear Member

I'm actually quite well versed on the subject, this isn't my first rodeo so to speak.

Quite the long winded rant trying to justify having sex with a child though! Marriage is one thing, but heaven forbid he waited until she was a reasonable age to sleep with, HAD to consummate the marriage. Oh that's right he did, he married her at 6 and didn't become a practicing pedophile until she was 9.
Old 05-23-2014, 05:34 PM   #32
Murchie
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by calegrant View Post
I'm actually quite well versed on the subject, this isn't my first rodeo so to speak.

Quite the long winded rant trying to justify having sex with a child though! Marriage is one thing, but heaven forbid he waited until she was a reasonable age to sleep with, HAD to consummate the marriage. Oh that's right he did, he married her at 6 and didn't become a practicing pedophile until she was 9.
Nine was the age, not 6. I told you, you're ignorant. What i just stated is facts and you still trying to convince yourself - LOL. Do your research man.

Anyways. best of luck with your ideologies. And may GOD have mercy on you. That's if you believe in GOD.

Old 05-23-2014, 05:41 PM   #33
bmwwagon
1st Gear Newbie

i dont mean to be rude but you leave your home country of origin and come to another country like Canada Uk ect and if things are not the same as your country you people try and change the norm to your own thinking and own customs like having subway in the uk ban bacon (fu*king stupid omg bacon is the best )

this shit has got to stop i have no problem with people practicing there religion. But when you go interfering in things that should not have any religion present government police medical fire ect government service.

and it just shows how sensitive most muslims are about there religion.

also wanted to say who the hell kidnaps 200girls .http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/23/world/...iref=allsearch
bmwwagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 05:43 PM   #34
bmwwagon
1st Gear Newbie

peace to all if everone could laugh at stupid people instead of getting mad.
bmwwagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 05:44 PM   #35
BigD
the misanthropist

Sky cake
Old 05-23-2014, 05:45 PM   #36
calegrant
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murchie View Post
Nine was the age, not 6. I told you, you're ignorant. What i just stated is facts and you still trying to convince yourself - LOL. Do your research man.

Anyways. best of luck with your ideologies. And may GOD have mercy on you. That's if you believe in GOD.

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64:
Narrated 'Aisha:

that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years

https://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religio...ri/062-sbt.php

As salamu aleiykum, moron
Old 05-23-2014, 06:12 PM   #37
gec
2nd Gear Member

Religion & Politics are the worst subject's to bring up! Deport them all if they can't live with our laws.
gec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 07:03 PM   #38
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
this thread went to shit really fast and is not really contributing anything anymore

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
Fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 07:22 PM   #39
gec
2nd Gear Member

Who give's a fork about pork. I Like it and buy a half off local farmer year, Not died yet...but the rib's,the loins and the chop's not to mention the beer!
gec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 07:54 PM   #40
dbworld4k
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by propr'one View Post
this thread went to shit really fast and is not really contributing anything anymore

I spoke the truth though

'02 ///M5 Imola Red / Imola Red '09 335i Alpine White / Coral Red

Past:
'04 E55 AMG Brilliant Silver / Anthracite
'96 318i Alpine White / Black
'01 330Ci Titanium Silver / Coral Red
'96 328i Jet Black / Black
dbworld4k is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 09:34 PM   #41
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
quick, post hotties to save thread!

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
Fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 10:18 PM   #42
Blackedout95
5th Gear Member

I knew this thread would deliver when I read the title lol

On a serious note, regardless of how I feel about him getting jail time, as long as it works the other way when mine or any other religion is affected, fair is fair. In saying that I disagree with the punishment but again, if it goes the other way too, fine. Mind you when we start putting people in jail for drawing pics in public our country shows how far it is sliding.

I mean, Jesus is drawn all the time, in cartoons, a bobble head, giving a thumbs up. appears in such shows as The Family Guy etc. The difference is some religions while may not liking what they see or find it distasteful do not believe violence is justified or even rational.

Last edited by Blackedout95; 05-23-2014 at 10:20 PM.
Blackedout95 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 10:35 PM   #43
calegrant
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackedout95 View Post
The difference is some religions while may not liking what they see or find it distasteful do not believe violence is justified or even rational.
Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

One needs only look at Europe to see that in fact not all parties are treaty equally, and that there is power in numbers. Protests marching down the streets with banners inciting all sorts of heinous violent acts are not an unseen thing, these individuals should be taken away in handcuffs.

And quoting Churchill is a crime? Easily one of the most influential Brits in history, and he's condemned to a legacy of silence. The UK is a ****ing farce.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg islam-blasphemy.jpg (29.5 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg 211263_1.jpg (19.9 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg london-muslim-protest-3.jpg (17.6 KB, 68 views)
Old 05-23-2014, 10:50 PM   #44
Blackedout95
5th Gear Member

I agree with you, I recall reading a ruling in the UK where in a large office setting employees were told not to display piggy banks, why, it offended their muslim co worker to see a pig.

The truth is the people affected by this type of action should be the one's becoming violent not the other way around. That goes for any religion.
Old 05-24-2014, 03:03 AM   #45
Arash
6th Gear Member

I love how far off topic this got. For those defending this attention seeking troll, he had been caught earlier for interrupting a police funeral:

http://metronews.ca/news/toronto/972...d-judge-rules/

I think ^that^ ruling is a slippery slope.

Quote:
The hate charge stemmed from incidents in September 2012, in which Brazau handed out home-made flyers, on which he wrote the words, "They are here and breeding," with an excerpt from the Qur'an beneath it, which read, "Kill them wherever you find them."
The flyers included photos of men, women and children dressed in tradition Muslim garb, including one photo of a Toronto man and his wife as she pushed a stroller.
"As well, this side of the flyer contained a graphic representation of a skeletal pregnant woman wearing a hijab — her belly is a bomb with a lit fuse," Justice Ford Clements wrote in his February judgment.
On the other side of the pamphlet were "a number of graphic images... (that) associated the Islamic religion and the prophet Muhammad with pedophilia, bestiality and Satanism," Clements wrote.
Brazau was also convicted of criminal harassment and mischief, after blocking the path of the Toronto man shown in his flyer and photographing him as he attempted to walk down a pathway.
Court heard Brazau had on an earlier occasion confronted the same man and called him "a terrorist."
Given that Brazau was on probation for a previous conviction at the time, he was also charged with -- and ultimately convicted of -- breaching his probation by not keeping the peace.
Court heard that not only did Brazau distribute his flyer in a downtown YMCA, but he also handed it out to Muslims, including a man at a downtown business office, a taxi driver who was parked near his child's elementary school while "dressed in Muslim garments," and women walking along a sidewalk while dressed in hijabs.
Police seized several voice recordings Brazau had made from his interactions with people on the street, including one in which he "made a comparison between Muslims, Nazis and members of the Ku Klux Klan."

Read more: http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/sentencing...#ixzz32bzXdgtL

It is funny he claims to be all about freedom but goes out of his way to attack those women wearing the hijab, talk about some twisted logic.. also "they are here and breeding"??? you're seriously defending this troll? This is sad.. but eye opening
Arash is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: