Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-2014, 05:27 PM   #1
Phily
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 50
Wheel alignment shop in Mississauga, or west of?

Looking for a shop who knows what they're doing. Must be able to do lowered cars.

Yes I've searched, but a lot of that info is stale. And some of these shops have gone downhill in terms of quality. Looking for some up to date info!

I've heard great things about can-alignment, just don't want to wait a month to get one done.

Any others?

Thanks!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Phily is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 08:28 AM   #2
jabela
4th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Posts: 738
I go to Al Tech in Etobicoke. My car is lowered and lost of E9X guys go there too.
I just tell them what alignment I want and they did it. Even spending a bunch of time heating one of the bolts to loosen it.
Only negative I can say is that they can be pretty busy some times, so maybe call ahead to make sure it's not a crazy day for them.
Otherwise leave your car with them on the weekend or something.
$60 cash.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/altech-etobicoke

__________________

2002 E46 325ci // 5spd // ISC N1 Coilovers
www.modernapothecary.ca

Last edited by jabela; 05-07-2014 at 08:32 AM.
jabela is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 02:35 PM   #3
Phily
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 50
A couple of other guys on other forums have recommended them as well. Heard good things about them. Gonna give them a go! Thanks!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Phily is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 07:49 PM   #4
ahsm
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 172
I went to Al Tech, paid $60 and got a alignment. The owner (or one of them) has the same car as me. Called other places and everyone was more expensive. Just go to Al Tech.
ahsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 03:10 AM   #5
marek
5th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: GTA
Posts: 920
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahsm View Post
I went to Al Tech, paid $60 and got a alignment. The owner (or one of them) has the same car as me. Called other places and everyone was more expensive. Just go to Al Tech.
I had my E39 M5 aligned there last year. By far the best price anywhere in the GTA for a shop that knows what it's doing.
marek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 01:56 AM   #6
slemmer
Driving in the fast lane
 
slemmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Missed in 'sauga
Posts: 2,989
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabela View Post
I go to Al Tech in Etobicoke. My car is lowered and lost of E9X guys go there too.
I just tell them what alignment I want and they did it. Even spending a bunch of time heating one of the bolts to loosen it.
Only negative I can say is that they can be pretty busy some times, so maybe call ahead to make sure it's not a crazy day for them.
Otherwise leave your car with them on the weekend or something.
$60 cash.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/altech-etobicoke

For the most part the final alignment appears to be out of spec unless that is what you wanted from a handling perspective.
__________________

'04 645cic
'05 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 CCSB 4x4
'02 Regal LS
'00 740i Sport
slemmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 12:42 PM   #7
jabela
4th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Posts: 738
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by slemmer View Post
For the most part the final alignment appears to be out of spec unless that is what you wanted from a handling perspective.
Yes, I requested non OEM alignment.
__________________

2002 E46 325ci // 5spd // ISC N1 Coilovers
www.modernapothecary.ca
jabela is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 09:51 AM   #8
SiR
Vtec just kicked in
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: TO
Posts: 2,722
those are great finals!

lol oem spec
__________________
-||Old Crayons||-
SiR is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.