Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Track Junkies
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-29-2014, 08:40 PM   #1
BmW1819
6th Gear Member

how was april 25th,26th school

i always thought this event was a bit to early . Just wondering how she was??? Saturday cold wet day
BmW1819 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 10:40 PM   #2
Nolimit77
2nd Gear Member

re

Another fantastic weekend put on by and even better group of people(Trillium Club). I absolutely love their events, and this time around I took part in the race school. I cannot describe how amazing the experience was, but I can show you guys a video from the mock race we had during our final session track whichs gives you an idea how much fun we all had!

It is a slow start expect for the close call with the 944 but the action does pick up!

Nolimit77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 09:05 AM   #3
craz azn
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to craz azn
Nice driving! Was the red flag an exercise or did something actually happen on track?

Rippin' Proper | Youtube | Vimeo |
craz azn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 09:22 AM   #4
Nolimit77
2nd Gear Member

re

Thanks!

Unfortunately, it was not an exercise...with 2 laps to go, one of the students crashed his new 1 series into the outside wall on the front straight. He was ok though!

Other than that, it was pretty much an event free weekend!
Old 04-30-2014, 12:48 PM   #5
BmW1819
6th Gear Member

Really cool hope I can get out once this year
BmW1819 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 02:02 PM   #6
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolimit77 View Post
Thanks!

Unfortunately, it was not an exercise...with 2 laps to go, one of the students crashed his new 1 series into the outside wall on the front straight. He was ok though!

Other than that, it was pretty much an event free weekend!
Shudder....

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:. Individual - Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;10mm/3mm Spacers; Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Hers--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Avus Blue/Grey/Black:.
Toys
'88 BMW 635CSi Blue/Tan Sport
'81 MB 500 SEC Euro Koenig
'91 Alfa Romer 164S- Red/Black/ Recaro interior
bmwm5lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 08:55 PM   #7
LVP
2nd Gear Member

Love the car - I've saw it out there last year. Some nice driving! I love some of the lines you took and passes you made. Were there any specific rules in those sessions? I'm kicking myself for not doing the school, but got stuck traveling for work with the car still up on jacks
LVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 09:00 AM   #8
Nolimit77
2nd Gear Member

re

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVP View Post
Love the car - I've saw it out there last year. Some nice driving! I love some of the lines you took and passes you made. Were there any specific rules in those sessions? I'm kicking myself for not doing the school, but got stuck traveling for work with the car still up on jacks
Thanks you!

Basically, from the second session on(race school group) it was open passing with no point bys. The only thing we had to make sure of was no contact...that's it lol

I highly recommend this school if going for your race license or even if you want to experience open passing. Just a heads up though, it may make normal lapping allot less exciting.
Old 05-01-2014, 07:59 PM   #9
TrackClub
2nd Gear Member

Thanks for the great feedback Corey! For those that missed it: we got some rain on Sat am but other than that Mo Nature fully cooperated
Now as far as lapping events being "a lot less exciting"....keep in mind who is saying it, eh? On a serious note, no matter what your experience level, I guarantee you will have full bags of fun (and that's why the OTA Champion and the Nurburgring "regular" keeps coming back for more LOL!)/ Don't wait, as our May event is almost full.
TrackClub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 08:43 AM   #10
Nolimit77
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrackClub View Post
Thanks for the great feedback Corey! For those that missed it: we got some rain on Sat am but other than that Mo Nature fully cooperated
Now as far as lapping events being "a lot less exciting"....keep in mind who is saying it, eh? On a serious note, no matter what your experience level, I guarantee you will have full bags of fun (and that's why the OTA Champion and the Nurburgring "regular" keeps coming back for more LOL!)/ Don't wait, as our May event is almost full.
A little over the top there Bill, but thanks

And seriously, these events are the best in Ontario - that is why I keep coming back!
Old 05-03-2014, 05:26 PM   #11
BMXWill
2nd Gear Member

Was only there for the friday but the rain held off and it was great. I never saw how bad the damage was on the Subaru that hit the wall before turn 10.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: