I purchased this car last Fall as a winter/daily driver. Only looking to sell this monster because I miss having a smaller car with a clutch pedal!
No rust. No paintwork. No accidents. All original body and interior.
No rips/tears/damage on the interior. Driveline runs perfectly smooth, no leaks/squeaks/etc. There is not a single issue with this vehicle whatsoever. None. You will not find a better cared for and documented, original, unmolested E55 AMG under $15k.
FULLY DOCUMENTED service history from DAY ONE! It has been maintained by Mercedes-Benz for it's first four years and then McNally European Specialists since then, the shop owners know this car inside out since 2008. The car has been pampered all it's life and it shows.
- Brilliant Silver Metallic on Anthracite (dark grey/charcoal) with Silver contrast stitching
- 227xxx km
- 5.5L Supercharged AMG handbuilt V8. 469 HP & 516 TQ!
- 5spd automatic transmission with steering mounted shifting
- Airmatic adjustable suspension (front nose lift for steep entrances and speed bumps, Comfort, Sport 1 and Sport 2 driving modes)
- Bi-xenon headlights with Curve Assist
- 18" AMG style rims with Pirelli Sottozero 240 winter tires (at least 80% tread)
- Black Birdseye Maple trim (not the ugly brown wood trim)
- Harmon Kardon upgraded audio system with enhanced bass & AUX input
- 6CD in-dash changer and MP3 CD capability
- Rear power sunshade
- Power door locks/windows/sunroof
- Memory and Heated front seats
- Multi-adjustable power seats with adjustable lumbar support AND side bolsters
- Pre-wired for Navigation (all you need is the GPS drive in the trunk)
- Comes with all Manuals, Documents, Service books, and even the original sales & delivery card from Mercedes-Benz in 2004
- new brake pads and rotors on all four corners
- new spark plug wires
- new spark plugs
- new air filters
- new wiper blades
- oil change at 225,500
- new air compressor for the air ride system (NO leaks anywhere!)
- Pirelli winter tires
- AUX input for music
- facelifted (2007+) E63 front bumper conversion for modern looks (Installed 3 weeks ago. I was not a fan of the rounded, boring stock E55 front bumper)
The car is as clean as it gets for this age and km, do not let the high mileage fool you. It was used to drive from Oakville to Toronto by the original owner, and then King City to Toronto by the second. I am the third owner. The car comes with a stamped Mercedes service book that shows it's maintenance as well as receipts and records for work performed over the years. It is clear that the previous owners did not neglect this car, and nor have I.
Asking $14,500 OBO
. If I do not get a reasonable offer to sell this beast, then I have no issues keeping it.
Serious inquiries only. Lowballers will be ignored. Price will not be negotiated or discussed unless you come see the car. Do not waste my time, nor yours.
No test drives without a deposit.
Again, I do not need to sell it but I would like to because I want a 3 pedal BMW for winter/daily duties.
Thanks for looking.