Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-04-2014, 04:36 AM   #1
Alcolite
1st Gear Newbie

2002 325Ci Vert LOW KM, gray/red HardTop 5spd

As the title states, I'm thinking of selling my 325Ci convertible. It's a BMW from the e46 platform, and took me ages to find. It was a garage queen for an elderly couple, who purchased it from another elderly couple within the family before selling to me.

It has 135k original KM, and the car looks like it has done less than 50k KM. The exterior is MINT with some very minor rock chips in the hood/bumper. Not dings, dents or scratches. The interior is red, and the seats are heated as well as sport-bucket seats with no rips, tears or fading. HK audio, power everything, heated everything and everything works. All original books and keys.

The car is equipped with a 5 speed manual transmission, and the clutch is almost new.

It has rarely seen snow OR rain, and sits in the garage all winter. It comes with a set of 17" rims and summer tires, with a spare 17" set with winters. The car has been meticulously maintained, with oil changes ever 4k or so, driven less than 10k by me in the past year this car is a jewel waiting to be picked up for someone.

The car also comes with a color-matching hardtop. It is an extremely hard car to find with the options, color combo and condition as this car. ONLY looking to sell for a newer BMW 335 coupe/sedan. That being said, I will accept a trade with cash on my end for a newer 335 coupe/sedan, or an 06+ STI SEDAN only. No joyrides, test drives or cruises unless buyer is serious, can arrange meet ups at my residence at anytime, car is currently sitting in my garage waiting to be driven.

I also have many modifications that I haven't got around to installing yet, accumulated over the winter which were in my plans for summer before deciding on a 335, can be worked into a trade or sold on the side.

Please contact with any questions, and with that this is an ad to trigger interest as well as offers so please don't hesitate to contact.

Last edited by T.Dot_E30; 03-26-2014 at 08:43 AM. Reason: removed cross linked ad
Alcolite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 09:18 AM   #2
scott_88
wgn_drgn

Neat car. Love the red leather.

I'd have to agree though... the fact of the matter is that it's getting up there in age, despite the KMs being fairly low. Perhaps more pics would help out.

As the above poster said though, GLWS!
scott_88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 02:51 AM   #3
Alcolite
1st Gear Newbie

Thanks!

Bump!! Very negotiable on price, come have a look and fall in love!!
Old 03-14-2014, 03:01 AM   #4
SilverBlitz
1st Gear Newbie

Rare interior but you are asking a M3 price for a 325. I'd suggest you post a realistic price. GLWS
SilverBlitz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 11:24 PM   #5
Alcolite
1st Gear Newbie

Price drop bump!!

M3 high km vs 325 low km. I'm seeing e46 sedans, less options up for 10 on kijiji lol. Sometimes higher, if anyone has some suggested prices I'd love to hear them, but the convertible factor, hard top, red int. fully loaded and extremely mint has to account for something, and must be worth something.

Anyways, I've found the car I'm looking to buy, hopefully it stays around long enough but I've adjusted the price a little bit more to see if any offers are thrown out, thanks!
Old 03-26-2014, 08:46 AM   #6
T.Dot_E30
Classifieds Moderator

Keep price comments to PM.

Cross linked ads are not allowed.

-Cross-linking is prohibited. Do not cross-link an ad to other sites. If you're going to post an ad here, then post the ad here. Ad otherwise will be removed.

Please take a second to read the classified rules:
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/announcement.php?f=154

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: