Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-08-2014, 03:50 AM   #31
ProStreetDriver
The Real Transporter

Send a message via MSN to ProStreetDriver
Figures... Called his bluff obviously. Thanks for the update though TSI!

I remember getting into an arguement about a year ago with a used car dealer in London with an E46 330i sedan. He told me the car had a clean car proof and was never painted. It was black and I could see a wave down the rear quarter, not to mention the door rubbers had rust stains on them and no rust inside the doors. Needless to say the car disappeared within a week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by firbster View Post
It is possible to pick up a good deal on an M5. I bought mine (fell as backwards in to this one, wasn't looking for an M5, but a Porsche 911) in 2011 ..the car had 144,000 Klms on it, dinan carbon CAI and super sprint exhaust. Needs a front stone chip repaint,, the cars owner had 3 m cars and through a BMW mech I asked about this one, had $16,000 in receipts in last 5 years,,, he replaced anything that wasn't perfect with new OEM,, including tranny!!!, at a cost of over $7,000. (Guess it felt "notchy"). has one loonie size rust spot by rear fender which will be removed this year.. I got the car with spare rims for $10,000 e-tested and safetied .... so far I have done :powder coat rims , dynavin system (which I absolutely love) and a few interior mods...put 10,000klms on it so far, next year it timing guides and rod bearings,..this is the second car I have ran away with..my Z28 was just as good a deal....still sniffing around for my 911....been 4 years and still haven't found the deal/one I'm looking for..
Not fair... Wanna sell it lol
ProStreetDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 06:36 AM   #32
windwagen
6th Gear Member

Firbster, obviously there are some good deals. I think I got an awesome deal too - not as good as yours. BUT, these are really rare and as someone mentioned on another post... when hunting Unicorns you gotta act fast.

As far as this ad goes, it is very strange indeed. I mentioned earlier about identity theft so everyone please be careful....maybe bring a friend?

E39 528i Touring - Unicorn Package (5 Spd M)
E39 M5 - for Sunny Days
windwagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 09:56 AM   #33
firbster
2nd Gear Member

kijiji seems to be full of shady people... I think bimmer has got it .. its an accident car and hes hoping to find someone green and impulsive with a "I have 4 people coming to look at the car so if you want it you best be buying it quick "
firbster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 11:15 PM   #34
windwagen
6th Gear Member

Here's another

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ573410727

E39 528i Touring - Unicorn Package (5 Spd M)
E39 M5 - for Sunny Days
windwagen is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: