I just picked up this beauty in December to use as a daily driver, but have since realized that I really should be driving something less awesome as it's only a matter of time before I start racking up tickets or lose my license in this rocket ship.
2009 BMW 135i
- BMW Certified Series Warranty until 160,000km or end of Sept '15.
- Dealer maintained with full service history available.
- 6-speed manual
- Lemans Blue Metallic (rare colour)
- Black interior (including headliner)
- Premium and M-Sport Packages
- Boston Leather sport seats
- M-steering wheel and shifter knob
- M-door sills
- Body colour trunk sill spoiler
- Clean history - zero accidents/thefts/floods as verified by BMW
- 79,500km as of today
- "Professional" stereo with Aux input
- Bluetooth phone capability
- 2 keys
- Adaptive Headlights
- Heated Seats
- Currently riding on winter tires (have summers for rear, fronts were trashed when winters went on)
- Originally a Western Canadian car (this is the first year it's seen salt
Recent work (all performed done at the dealer):
- OEM BMW windshield (Dec '13)
- 6x fuel injectors and ECM reflash (Feb '14)
- Rear differential replacement (Feb '14)
- Oil change, oil filter and air filter replacement (Feb '14)
Needs absolutely nothing for certification or emissions test. Never been modified and never been raced. This is the perfect car for someone who wants a clean and unabused example to keep for a long time to come.
Located in Waterloo, Ontario. Viewings can be arranged during the evenings and weekends.